04-11-2011, 02:43 AM #1
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SELLING 100% COMPLETION ON GTA IV IN GAME
ALL THE OFFLINE TROPHIES EXCLUDING DLC AND MULTIPLAYER

Currently at: 87% for the game(still have to do stunt jumps, races for brucie and pigeons **** :(
Trophies: About 4 away from finishing offline

OFFER ME? (currently sold at 150$)

So lazy-____-.....ill try and do all stunt jumps for sure tomorrow. And finish half of the pigeons

This has been done 100% legit
Last edited by MURJACK ; 05-01-2011 at 08:48 AM.
04-11-2011, 07:18 AM #11
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Originally posted by Black View Post
100% completion in game that does not mean i am platting it /facepalm....and yes i will be finished with this by the end of easter break hopefully

Sorry to say, but what is the total trophies you will do?
04-11-2011, 07:29 AM #12
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Sorry to say, but what is the total trophies you will do?

all the offline trophies excluding dlc and multiplayer....that is about 40-50% towards the overall plat.....that may sound little but the process is grueling trust me. If I dont get there in 2 weeks im raising the price a bit cuz the melee counters trophy is such a bitch for me.
04-11-2011, 07:39 AM #13
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by Black View Post
r u interested in this? Cool Man (aka Tustin)

No thanks LOL. I like to play games and earn trophies myself Smile
04-11-2011, 07:48 AM #14
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
People here most likely buy plats not incomplete(specially for a time consuming game like gta) i wish you the best. I see how Skoiler got confused as most people who read your thread title might think you are offering the plat . People usually buy all of it or none as they want the 100% on there profile.

The following user thanked DarkGeneRaL_ for this useful post:

skoiler
04-11-2011, 11:21 AM #15
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
You should hack Wanted and sell it for like double complete Smile lol
04-11-2011, 02:30 PM #16
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
You should hack Wanted and sell it for like double complete Smile lol

Well u have to understand that even if she hacks it that the person buying it has to have NEVER played the online. Cuz if they did then the hack won't work. But even so it only gets you the wanted and the cut ur teeth trophies. Awp and fly the coop are hard as he'll to do too.
04-11-2011, 03:00 PM #17
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by Mercinarie View Post
Well u have to understand that even if she hacks it that the person buying it has to have NEVER played the online. Cuz if they did then the hack won't work. But even so it only gets you the wanted and the cut ur teeth trophies. Awp and fly the coop are hard as he'll to do too.

theyre not that bad bro u can glitch them, & definately worth the same as 100% and 30 hour trophies if Wanted is gone
04-11-2011, 03:34 PM #18
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
theyre not that bad bro u can glitch them, & definately worth the same as 100% and 30 hour trophies if Wanted is gone

Come to think of it, all i need is 3 more trophies for plat gta main story is done, TLATD done TBOGT done AUF, Win 20 Races, and one more but they cant be glitch right?
04-11-2011, 03:39 PM #19
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
I've never heard of this glitch u r talkin bout. Cuz I got my plat like LITERALY a week b4 the wanted glitch was discovered. So I pretty much stop paying attention to gta. But I would like to know about this glitchs ur talkin bout.

Srry to get off subject becca.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo