04-11-2011, 02:43 AM #1
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SELLING 100% COMPLETION ON GTA IV IN GAME
ALL THE OFFLINE TROPHIES EXCLUDING DLC AND MULTIPLAYER

Currently at: 87% for the game(still have to do stunt jumps, races for brucie and pigeons **** :(
Trophies: About 4 away from finishing offline

OFFER ME? (currently sold at 150$)

So lazy-____-.....ill try and do all stunt jumps for sure tomorrow. And finish half of the pigeons

This has been done 100% legit
Last edited by MURJACK ; 05-01-2011 at 08:48 AM.
04-17-2011, 10:07 PM #29
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Black View Post
yea i gotchu bro....will try and wrap it up today and tomorrow will keep u posted.

Whohoooo thanks alot also keep the saves for meplease.
04-17-2011, 10:13 PM #30
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Whohoooo thanks alot also keep the saves for meplease.

wait dude i am new with this what does keep the saves mean? I was just going to sync it to your account. Sorry if it is a retarded question just need some clarification. thanks
04-17-2011, 10:15 PM #31
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
I got playstation plus so when u upload the sync u can upload the saves to my Online Backup(Cloud) you gets it when you sign up for playstation plus.
04-17-2011, 10:16 PM #32
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
When you go onto his account, you upload the savefile to the online PS+ cloud storage.

Toshi is quick on snapping up plats, and quick on responding. ¬.¬
04-17-2011, 10:22 PM #33
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
When you go onto his account, you upload the savefile to the online PS+ cloud storage.

Toshi is quick on snapping up plats, and quick on responding. ¬.¬

Always on the site, but don't forget i already got 100% on this, this is for my friend down the road.
04-17-2011, 10:24 PM #34
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
I got playstation plus so when u upload the sync u can upload the saves to my Online Backup(Cloud) you gets it when you sign up for playstation plus.

so i first sync the trophies to your account....then upload the savefiles to your ps+? Or will it give me that option when i sync?
04-17-2011, 10:26 PM #35
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Black View Post
so i first sync the trophies to your account....then upload the savefiles to your ps+? Or will it give me that option when i sync?

You can upload before or after.
04-17-2011, 10:27 PM #36
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Its just like copying a save file to a USB pen/Memory stick, except you copy it to the cloud storage
04-18-2011, 06:36 PM #37
cloud sounds good im gonna get ps+ eventually

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo