06-29-2011, 11:04 PM #1
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I decided to open a shop for some ready to sync trophies that i have. Ill update this thread when I get ready to sync trophies. So When you see it at the top on the most recently posted, then check it out to see if I have something R2S that you would like.

Here is the list of the R2S trophies that I have. Feel free to offer away:

Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010 $30

Payment Options:
ONLY Paypal at the moment.
NOvBux
NO PSN Cards

Here is my referral page if you want to see what others have to say about the way I deal.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mercinarie ; 10-23-2011 at 04:32 AM.
08-06-2011, 09:18 PM #29
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
welcome back bro :bro: how are things going on your end?
08-06-2011, 09:24 PM #30
Originally posted by Mercinarie View Post
So I decided to open a shop for some ready to sync trophies that i have. Ill update this thread when I get ready to sync trophies. So When you see it at the top on the most recently posted, then check it out to see if I have something R2S that you would like.

Here is the list of the R2S trophies that I have. Feel free to offer away:

1- Call of Duty Classic

Payment Options:
ONLY Paypal at the moment.
NOvBux
NO PSN Cards

Here is my referral page if you want to see what others have to say about the way I deal.

How much for cod classic?
08-07-2011, 12:40 AM #31
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
welcome back bro :bro: how are things going on your end?

yes, still need to beat 2 games then the online and ill be done with yours. ill keep u updated bro.

Originally posted by CallMeKaos View Post
How much for cod classic?

$20

The following 2 users say thank you to Mercinarie for this useful post:

ichris26, MysticDragon
08-07-2011, 05:38 AM #32
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
yes, still need to beat 2 games then the online and ill be done with yours. ill keep u updated bro.

ok cool, thanks :y: but i meant your moving status :p
08-07-2011, 06:11 AM #33
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
ok cool, thanks :y: but i meant your moving status :p

oh, duh. lol. well i pretty much got everything situated. but its still hard to play games until the girls start going to school.
08-07-2011, 10:30 AM #34
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Sold the CoD classic. I will be updating this tread once I get some more R2S trophies for you guys.

Also if you guys want any requests, look at my shop for your choices.

08-07-2011, 10:38 AM #35
Sold the CoD classic. I will be updating this tread once I get some more R2S trophies for you guys.

Also if you guys want any requests, look at my shop for your choices.

10 of those platinums you offer have caught my eye :P , (yes all the expesensive ones ) once ive finished all my deals i should have a bit of money in my paypal , i will pm you when im ready to make a deal with you mate Smile The 10 platinums were : Army of Two , All 3 Cabelas , CSI, Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires, Prison Break, Star Wars 2, Sims 3 and Tomb Raider (JPN)
08-07-2011, 10:39 PM #36
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by georget1996 View Post
10 of those platinums you offer have caught my eye :P , (yes all the expesensive ones ) once ive finished all my deals i should have a bit of money in my paypal , i will pm you when im ready to make a deal with you mate Smile The 10 platinums were : Army of Two , All 3 Cabelas , CSI, Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires, Prison Break, Star Wars 2, Sims 3 and Tomb Raider (JPN)

well stand in line, im already ahead of you :bat: lol

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

Mercinarie
08-08-2011, 03:03 AM #37
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
well stand in line, im already ahead of you :bat: lol

Now now, No fighting. Put the bat down, lol Im here to share.. but I know im not gona do any Ao2 untill after im done with yours. I actually might stop selling it as I dont have 2 PS3's anymore.. So I cant really do the online anymore cuz I boosted the online.. So after yours im done with it. But yea. Im working on multiple trophies right now. im doing some ready to sync plats Plus working on your plats. I know once the girls go back to school ill be able to get back on my normal schedule of plating games fast. But ill Defiantly have your done by the end of this month. That I give you my word.

But Anyways. Right now im working on three, Yes 3! Tomb Raider Underworld JPN plats to have the R2S soon. So if anybody interested let me know.

The following user thanked Mercinarie for this useful post:

MysticDragon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo