06-29-2011, 11:04 PM #1
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I decided to open a shop for some ready to sync trophies that i have. Ill update this thread when I get ready to sync trophies. So When you see it at the top on the most recently posted, then check it out to see if I have something R2S that you would like.

Here is the list of the R2S trophies that I have. Feel free to offer away:

Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010 $30

Payment Options:
ONLY Paypal at the moment.
NOvBux
NO PSN Cards

Here is my referral page if you want to see what others have to say about the way I deal.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mercinarie ; 10-23-2011 at 04:32 AM.
09-12-2011, 05:20 PM #56
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Still got the Tomb Raider Jap bro?
09-12-2011, 05:23 PM #57
Originally posted by Mercinarie View Post
I still have one inFamous 2 ready to sync. Just need the 4 online trophies. If anyone is interested please contact me.

how much for the inFamous 2 plat mate?
09-12-2011, 11:48 PM #58
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Originally posted by Vanilla

im selling it for $50 but we can talk about a price of $50 is to much..
09-15-2011, 04:28 PM #59
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Still got the Tomb Raider Jap bro?

if you want one i can do one for you.

new lowered price, im selling it for $40 but i need to sell it before saturday.
09-15-2011, 04:32 PM #60
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight

Dang bro u just messaging me back lol, i thought u still had that one R2S nah just if u come across one again let me know please.
09-15-2011, 04:36 PM #61

i would buy it but i dont have the money atm , i should have the money in 2 weeks latest
09-15-2011, 06:39 PM #62
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Dang bro u just messaging me back lol, i thought u still had that one R2S nah just if u come across one again let me know please.

yea, sorrry about that. u didnt quote me and when i did look in this thread the guy had posted after tyou but he quoted me so your post got kind of overlooked. sorry about that. but if you want ill make another plat R2S for you if you want.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

i would buy it but i dont have the money atm , i should have the money in 2 weeks latest

well i might not have it as my friend plans oon selling his ps3 on saturday. and the plat is on his ps3. so im not sure if he is really going to sell it tis time or not cuz he has told me before that he was going to sell it but never did.

EDIT: 1,000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!
09-15-2011, 06:52 PM #63
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
yea, sorrry about that. u didnt quote me and when i did look in this thread the guy had posted after tyou but he quoted me so your post got kind of overlooked. sorry about that. but if you want ill make another plat R2S for you if you want.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

well i might not have it as my friend plans oon selling his ps3 on saturday. and the plat is on his ps3. so im not sure if he is really going to sell it tis time or not cuz he has told me before that he was going to sell it but never did.

EDIT: 1,000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!

Aight hit it bro.
09-15-2011, 06:58 PM #64
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Aight hit it bro.

ok, well right now im workin on some games but ill keep you updated on how the progress is goin.

So we have a deal?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo