09-13-2011, 10:22 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is gonna be a R2S shop atm as I am busy a lot of the time.
[multipage=Games]
You must login or register to view this content.SF3 Online EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Breakdown: 7You must login or register to view this content. / 4You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Offline: 4You must login or register to view this content. / 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Online: 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Im offering the 100% of this game, only needs 4 online trophies. If you wanna help me with those trophies, I got a gameshare that you can sue and deactivate afterwards.
[multipage= Disc's Games]
Doing the platinum for this game and with all DLC (DLC 2 IS EXPENSIVE DUE TO TIME CONSUMING)
Can do any DLC apart.

Mw2 Platinum

[multipage=Payments]
Well here are the prices for the game's trophies
MvC2- 20$ or 20$ Psn Card
Borderlands- 50$ or 70$ in Psn Card Comes with All DLC's,(Only Taking One With All DLC At A Time)
DLC1,DLC3,DLC4-15$
DLC2-30$ (TIME CONSUMING)
Modern Warfare 2 -5$
MW3 All DLC = 20$

[multipage=R2S]
Borderlands
MW3 DLC
[multipage= Done Deals]
Done Deals
1.TwilightxSaga(MK9 trophies) SYNCED
2. Monster Fun (Borderlands DLC1,3,MvC2) SYNCED

[multipage=Ref Thread]
Here you can see my successful's trades You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TehSeph ; 09-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
09-14-2011, 12:32 AM #20
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
all i could do for you are all the offline trophies as for the online ones are a bit difficult to do, so hit me up with any offer :p

What makes online difficult?
09-14-2011, 01:38 AM #21
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by Man
What makes online difficult?

Well you gotta win 100 times,20 without switching the first char and that he doesn't die and use some unique teams :S
09-14-2011, 01:43 AM #22
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Well you gotta win 100 times,20 without switching the first char and that he doesn't die and use some unique teams :S

It's 50 matches without switching characters. I'll be more than happy to help. I plan on doing MvsC2 again sometime...
09-14-2011, 01:47 AM #23
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
It's 50 matches without switching characters. I'll be more than happy to help. I plan on doing MvsC2 again sometime...

You should open a boosting thread offering your services to that so I can help too Smile
09-14-2011, 02:53 AM #24
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
are you doing borderlands' DLCs as well ?
09-14-2011, 07:12 AM #25
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
Let me know the price for these two games.

SF3 Online Edition
MvC2
09-14-2011, 07:31 AM #26
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?

You should open a boosting thread offering your services to that so I can help too Smile

is really hard to boost mvc2. as it pairs you up with randoms. and i know this cause i have done this game for a few ppl here .
09-14-2011, 07:46 AM #27
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by DarkGeneRaL
is really hard to boost mvc2. as it pairs you up with randoms. and i know this cause i have done this game for a few ppl here .

Oh great LOL................
09-14-2011, 08:17 AM #28
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
Oh great LOL................

you didnt have mvc2 100%?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo