09-13-2011, 10:22 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is gonna be a R2S shop atm as I am busy a lot of the time.
[multipage=Games]
You must login or register to view this content.SF3 Online EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Breakdown: 7You must login or register to view this content. / 4You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Offline: 4You must login or register to view this content. / 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Online: 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Im offering the 100% of this game, only needs 4 online trophies. If you wanna help me with those trophies, I got a gameshare that you can sue and deactivate afterwards.
[multipage= Disc's Games]
Doing the platinum for this game and with all DLC (DLC 2 IS EXPENSIVE DUE TO TIME CONSUMING)
Can do any DLC apart.

Mw2 Platinum

[multipage=Payments]
Well here are the prices for the game's trophies
MvC2- 20$ or 20$ Psn Card
Borderlands- 50$ or 70$ in Psn Card Comes with All DLC's,(Only Taking One With All DLC At A Time)
DLC1,DLC3,DLC4-15$
DLC2-30$ (TIME CONSUMING)
Modern Warfare 2 -5$
MW3 All DLC = 20$

[multipage=R2S]
Borderlands
MW3 DLC
[multipage= Done Deals]
Done Deals
1.TwilightxSaga(MK9 trophies) SYNCED
2. Monster Fun (Borderlands DLC1,3,MvC2) SYNCED

[multipage=Ref Thread]
Here you can see my successful's trades You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TehSeph ; 09-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
09-14-2011, 08:26 AM #29
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by DarkGeneRaL
you didnt have mvc2 100%?

Yeah, not my main account though. I did it a about 2 years ago......
09-14-2011, 01:15 PM #30
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
Hi everyone i have decided that i might be doing some trophies to sync with you guys =D
So here are the games i do:

You must login or register to view this content.SF3 Online EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
Breakdown: 7You must login or register to view this content. / 4You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Offline: 4You must login or register to view this content. / 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Online: 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.

I already have all the offline trophies to sync which are a 76% of the game, i can do the online ones too but it will cost more.

Im doing MvC2 trophies only need 3 more offline trophies. (No Online Ones :()

Im finishing the Borderlands platinum only need to defeat The Vault boss.

Also i could do some Mortal Kombat Offline Trophies except the kung fu ones :mad:

As for payment offer me anything but vbux, as i dont use them :S

Pending
1.Twilight Saga (MK9 Offline)
2.RiKiMaRuE223 (Borderlands And MvC2)

Done Deals

Here you can see my successful's trades You must login or register to view this content.

welcome to the trophy section, sorry i am late at welcoming you Smile but i am curious about this as well, how much for MvC 2 (if i can play as a dummy on another account could you do the online trophies too?)
Last edited by MysticDragon ; 09-14-2011 at 01:35 PM.
09-14-2011, 01:21 PM #31
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
welcome to the trophy section, sorry i am late at welcoming you Smile but i am curious about this as well, how much for MvC 2 (if i can play as a dummy on another account could you do the online trophies too?)

Mystic, you quoted wrong guy.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

MysticDragon
09-14-2011, 01:37 PM #32
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Man
Mystic, you are the greatest of all times. Yes

whatever do you mean MOS? :carling: j/k (im really laughing my azz off at this one)
09-14-2011, 07:56 PM #33
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
are you doing borderlands' DLCs as well ?

depends which ones =D

Originally posted by Mercinarie View Post
Let me know the price for these two games.

SF3 Online Edition
MvC2

SF3=25$ with online trophies
MvC2=5$ offline trophies

well the method i seen to boost is easy but the trophies are still a pain but we can do it if we get paired Smile

Here's the method for the boosting of MvC2

The Ultimate Boosting Method

This boosting method may seem complex at first, but it gets a lot easier once you get used to it.

It works a hell of a lot better if you both have headsets.

One of you is going to be the host, and one of you is going to be the joiner. Decide this now. It doesn't really matter, but if only one of you has a headset, make them be the joiner.

The first stage: Now the joiner needs to find out the host's ping (ping is a number which represents the "lag" between your two consoles - you'd get a tiny ping if you're in the same room, but a huge one if you're playing in the UK and Japan, for example), so the host messages the joiner with a blank message (Triangle over that person's ID on your friends list, Create Message, then press Send). Wait one second and create a match. When the joiner gets a blank message from the host, he looks for Scoreboard matches, and picks any one and remembers the ping of the host. This is very important! If the host is your boosting partner, this is the ping you always seek when you try to join games. If this is not the host, try to avoid this ping in the future.

Once you've used this method to find your partner's ping, the host will send the joiner a blank message, wait one second, and create a match. The joiner, when receiving the message, will wait one second, refresh until a match with the right ping (which can vary, but will stay within about 10-20 either way of what you expect), and try and join the match.

Here comes the need for the headset. Host and joiner quickly identify yourself. If you hear it's your partner within 3 seconds, all is good, but if you don't hear anything, quit out within 3 seconds else you'll be forced to go through the long, boring character select screen. If this does happen, taunting your random opponent about how you're going to quit out on them in about 10 seconds is hugely entertaining.

So there you go, now you know exactly how to jump into a match just as it's created, identify your supposedly anonymous partner, and avoid undesired random matches. I've tested this method, and it's very reliable when done correctly.

Good luck in your boosting endeavors!

The following user thanked TehSeph for this useful post:

MysticDragon
09-15-2011, 02:47 PM #34
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
depends which ones =D

SF3=25$ with online trophies
MvC2=5$ offline trophies

well the method i seen to boost is easy but the trophies are still a pain but we can do it if we get paired Smile

Here's the method for the boosting of MvC2

The Ultimate Boosting Method

This boosting method may seem complex at first, but it gets a lot easier once you get used to it.

It works a hell of a lot better if you both have headsets.

One of you is going to be the host, and one of you is going to be the joiner. Decide this now. It doesn't really matter, but if only one of you has a headset, make them be the joiner.

The first stage: Now the joiner needs to find out the host's ping (ping is a number which represents the "lag" between your two consoles - you'd get a tiny ping if you're in the same room, but a huge one if you're playing in the UK and Japan, for example), so the host messages the joiner with a blank message (Triangle over that person's ID on your friends list, Create Message, then press Send). Wait one second and create a match. When the joiner gets a blank message from the host, he looks for Scoreboard matches, and picks any one and remembers the ping of the host. This is very important! If the host is your boosting partner, this is the ping you always seek when you try to join games. If this is not the host, try to avoid this ping in the future.

Once you've used this method to find your partner's ping, the host will send the joiner a blank message, wait one second, and create a match. The joiner, when receiving the message, will wait one second, refresh until a match with the right ping (which can vary, but will stay within about 10-20 either way of what you expect), and try and join the match.

Here comes the need for the headset. Host and joiner quickly identify yourself. If you hear it's your partner within 3 seconds, all is good, but if you don't hear anything, quit out within 3 seconds else you'll be forced to go through the long, boring character select screen. If this does happen, taunting your random opponent about how you're going to quit out on them in about 10 seconds is hugely entertaining.

So there you go, now you know exactly how to jump into a match just as it's created, identify your supposedly anonymous partner, and avoid undesired random matches. I've tested this method, and it's very reliable when done correctly.

Good luck in your boosting endeavors!

great, that sounds like a brilliant idea, i like playing the game but i suck at getting a decent win, lol i play for fun Happy reason why my trophy card looks kind of "effy" i got platinums but i also like to play certain games on my own account. i got a boosting partner to platinum the game "The Fight: Lights Out", he already have the platinum, i havent gotten it yet
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM #35
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back

MvC2=5$ offline trophies

$5 for all 9 (according to PS3trophies.org) offline trophies?
09-15-2011, 09:22 PM #36
TehSeph
dat ass
great, that sounds like a brilliant idea, i like playing the game but i suck at getting a decent win, lol i play for fun Happy reason why my trophy card looks kind of "effy" i got platinums but i also like to play certain games on my own account. i got a boosting partner to platinum the game "The Fight: Lights Out", he already have the platinum, i havent gotten it yet

well im gonna start offering the 100% of the game so offer me, also im in need of a psn card

Originally posted by Man
$5 for all 9 (according to PS3trophies.org) offline trophies?

well ima start offering the 100% cause 2morrow is friday =D
09-15-2011, 09:32 PM #37
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
well im gonna start offering the 100% of the game so offer me, also im in need of a psn card

well ima start offering the 100% cause 2morrow is friday =D

so how bout $30? will that work? (or maybe we can do a plat4plat)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo