10-10-2011, 12:26 AM #1
God_Is_7
罪と罰
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hope I'm not going against any rules, read somewhere that making at least 2 different types of sales threads is A-OK.

And as the name implies, I will be posting all R2S games I complete on this page. This is a thread where I will promote my shop where I take requests by showing the products I can offer.
I only accept PAYPAL.

Mirror's Edge *Exclusive* 100% (0 of these).
[Prototype] (0 of these too).
Catherine *Exclusive* (0 of these).
Metal Gear solid 3: Snake Eater *Exclusive* (1 of these)

Now when it comes to prototype, it is NOT any save game hack or anything like that AT ALL. This plat is me sweating tears and bloody fingernails, so if you are one of the few people actually wanting a real plat, don't even think about offering hack prices :P
Last edited by God_Is_7 ; 02-04-2012 at 02:20 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to God_Is_7 for this useful post:

solidsnoova, TwilightxSaga, xjinton
10-31-2011, 01:27 AM #11
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 7 View Post
Sorry mate! I know you dying to get this one, but skoilers got me wrapped around his little finger and I just can't get loose :P Get you the next one though?

$300 buckaroos hows that? Lol aight bro.
11-04-2011, 01:26 PM #12
God_Is_7
罪と罰
And so another Catherine Platinum is up for sale! Come get it while it's hot :P
11-04-2011, 01:33 PM #13
Originally posted by 7 View Post
And so another Catherine Platinum is up for sale! Come get it while it's hot :P

.................................. .............................................. ..............................
Last edited by UnspokenDream ; 11-05-2011 at 12:52 PM.
11-04-2011, 01:38 PM #14
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
I love the shop, but you shouldnt have two store....

Sorry if I offend you, but no admin has complained so far (If they do I will of course ask that this thread be taken down)... And to clarify, this is not a "shop". This is the place I show R2S games only as a way of promoting my shop and showing what I can do and what I actually deliver.
11-04-2011, 01:40 PM #15
.............................. ................................ . . .. .. . . . . .
Last edited by UnspokenDream ; 11-05-2011 at 12:52 PM.
11-04-2011, 01:41 PM #16
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Its still Technically a shop "R2S".

And technically you are not an admin.
11-04-2011, 01:44 PM #17
............................................ ...................................................................
Last edited by UnspokenDream ; 11-05-2011 at 12:53 PM.
11-04-2011, 01:51 PM #18
God_Is_7
罪と罰
And I am just saying this is not a shop. This is a "R2S LIST". If people however do PM me with offers, who am I to stop them. I am simply using this thread as a way of "Promoting" my shop. It's advertisment if you will, people will see that I have things to offer in this thread and come to my store and see what games I have to offer.

From what I can see FoxKaz is actually quite busy with closing down threads that aren't supposed to be. Anyways, why you gotta be such a downer? As far as I know I'm not stealing business from you or anyone else for that matter... or space by spamming "Sold edits" or using other bumping techniques to stay at the top of the list all the time. Usually between the business I have and the time it takes for me to finish I will find that my shop is on the fourth page and the R2S list on the third page.

Rather than arguing with you about this though (too much clutter) I'd prefer to let people know that I have Catherine R2S.
11-04-2011, 03:24 PM #19
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Man Catherine is hard and time consuming but your wrapping these up like santa clause taking childrens presents.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo