10-10-2011, 12:26 AM #1
God_Is_7
罪と罰
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hope I'm not going against any rules, read somewhere that making at least 2 different types of sales threads is A-OK.

And as the name implies, I will be posting all R2S games I complete on this page. This is a thread where I will promote my shop where I take requests by showing the products I can offer.
I only accept PAYPAL.

Mirror's Edge *Exclusive* 100% (0 of these).
[Prototype] (0 of these too).
Catherine *Exclusive* (0 of these).
Metal Gear solid 3: Snake Eater *Exclusive* (1 of these)

Now when it comes to prototype, it is NOT any save game hack or anything like that AT ALL. This plat is me sweating tears and bloody fingernails, so if you are one of the few people actually wanting a real plat, don't even think about offering hack prices :P
Last edited by God_Is_7 ; 02-04-2012 at 02:20 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to God_Is_7 for this useful post:

solidsnoova, TwilightxSaga, xjinton
11-05-2011, 02:07 AM #29
I drop it like on page 2. No hating.
11-05-2011, 02:19 AM #30
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
I drop it like on page 2. No hating.

All cool then, lets go back to the loving ^^ After all, we are all here because we are all slaves under one master, GAMING, FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!!!!!

God dang, after that I need my daily dose of Kevin Butler, can't live without him Happy
Last edited by God_Is_7 ; 11-05-2011 at 02:22 AM.

The following user thanked God_Is_7 for this useful post:

xjinton
11-05-2011, 02:38 AM #31
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
These rules apply to the following sub-Sections:
  • Legitimate Trophies
  • Hacked Trophies
  • Trophy Requests

Multiple trading threads.
(Does not apply in trophy request section)
Users can only have the maximum of two trading threads at the same time. Please keep your offers in a combined shop.
If a user makes more than two threads, they will be closed. This is done to keep the section clean.
If this is done multiple times, the user will receive an infraction for spamming.

As you can see; you can have a maximum of two trophy trading threads in any section.
So, you can have,
  • a thread in the legitimate section and illegitimate section.
  • a shop for "ready to sync" and a regular trophy trading shop.
  • a PSN game shop and a platinum shop.
  • a standard region game shop and a "other region game" shop (Japan, Hong Kong, EU, Etc.)
  • a shop for one specific trophy set and a regular trophy trading shop.
  • a shop with games starting with the first half of the alphabet (A-M) and a shop for the games starting with the second half of the alphabet (N-Z), if you wanted to push FoxkaZ's limits.

I'm not exactly sure why you're arguing over the number of threads one has posted, but nothing is against the rules as implied earlier. If you posted because you don't like it when members bump their alternate thread, then don't bump their thread as well; you're just bumping it again!
Most importantly, why do you ****ing care? Have you just run out of things to bicker about or something? If you're trying to break up this community, good job (directed to the trophy trading community as a whole). Honestly, just drop it, I'm sick of all the hate in this section.

thank you for that and all i did was point out both users have 2 threads and neither is doing anything wrong by operating that way which you just did again but with style so well done.
Félicitations pour ce que j'ai fait mais en mieux.

The following user thanked xjinton for this useful post:

God_Is_7
11-05-2011, 02:46 AM #32
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Hahaha, It's all good now folks, lets stop cluttering my fine establishment (me included *punches himself for typing up this stupid message*) and focus on the fact.....

...THAT I AM OFFERING "CATHERINE" PLATINUM AT AN INCREDIBLE PRICE (Incredible cause it's not set in stone, always negotiated) Winky Winky

PS. I have no idea what you just said in french, but if it's something dirty, make sure to PM me about it :P

The following user thanked God_Is_7 for this useful post:

xjinton

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo