09-15-2012, 04:46 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Apple is having some trouble these days. Other than having a huge lawsuit over its main competitor Samsung over the wildly popular Galaxy series of phones and tablets. The new iPhone 5 which is to be launched September 21 2012 that will feature a bigger screen and 4G LTE has much hype but apple has a new enemy. The Chinese company GooPhone has made a made a model called the i5 it features a 4 inch screen, 1gb of ram, a Tegra 3 CPU and it running Android 4.0. The Company says that if apple tries to sell the iPhone 5 in China they will file a lawsuit since GooPhone has patented the design. Apple says they will file a lawsuit as well.
Last edited by Toke ; 09-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.
09-15-2012, 04:48 PM #2
> Release a new iPhone after 4 years
> Change nothing
> Still sell more than Samsung / Nokia even when they changed a things more

Strong logic Apple fanboys.

The following 2 users say thank you to Janne for this useful post:

Ben, iSoldier
09-15-2012, 04:51 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
apple fanboys? i own a HTC One X
09-15-2012, 05:55 PM #4
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Nice to see that the topic is being stuck to,

OMG he has a different phone to me but mine has to be better because I have it, if that's your belief then keep it to yourself.. It's a thread about a lawsuit from Goophone not a discussion about samsung or nokia or any other phone..

The following user thanked King Jamiɘ for this useful post:

Geigers
09-15-2012, 08:00 PM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Opinions is all anyone has. I've had Android phones, and they were SHIT. If it wasn't the freezing, or the random shutting off, it was the touchscreen fucking up. I got rid of them and went to Apple, and since the iPhone 3G, I have had ZERO problems from my phone. I now have a 4S, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

It's not the fact they don't change much for their fans, it's the fact their operating system is smooth, concise, and doesn't drag, lag, and cause problems.

So to everyone claiming over and over, 'They didn't change anything! BOOOO!'

Who gives a fuck? Go get an Android, and see how long it'll last. Go buy an Android based tablet, and see how long it'll last. Compared to Apple products, the sense is this: You get what you pay for. :p

So please, everyone stfu, and get your logic down correctly. I don't give two shits about style. I'm not going to run out and buy a brand new phone because it's 'new'....But I will definitely stay with Apple because their products are worth my money, and don't give me shit, and I'm happy with what they sell. Regardless if it's not to my 'liking'.

The following 2 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

Geigers, James_Bond
09-15-2012, 08:09 PM #6
Samsung > Apple
:satisfied:
09-15-2012, 08:40 PM #7
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Opinions is all anyone has. I've had Android phones, and they were SHIT. If it wasn't the freezing, or the random shutting off, it was the touchscreen fucking up. I got rid of them and went to Apple, and since the iPhone 3G, I have had ZERO problems from my phone. I now have a 4S, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

It's not the fact they don't change much for their fans, it's the fact their operating system is smooth, concise, and doesn't drag, lag, and cause problems.

So to everyone claiming over and over, 'They didn't change anything! BOOOO!'

Who gives a fuck? Go get an Android, and see how long it'll last. Go buy an Android based tablet, and see how long it'll last. Compared to Apple products, the sense is this: You get what you pay for. :p

So please, everyone stfu, and get your logic down correctly. I don't give two shits about style. I'm not going to run out and buy a brand new phone because it's 'new'....But I will definitely stay with Apple because their products are worth my money, and don't give me shit, and I'm happy with what they sell. Regardless if it's not to my 'liking'.

Androids were nowhere when the iPhone 3G was released! Try a Galaxy S3 and you'll be amazed.
09-15-2012, 08:43 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
im not bragging pre android 3.2 is ok glitchy. the new 4.0 and stuff if crazy fast and good. i got a One X and it destroys my moms iphone 4s and my sisters windows phone i think its the newest nokia lumia an even thats better...
09-15-2012, 09:03 PM #9
Retards and applefags will by the iPhone 5 just because it's an iPhone normal people that want a good phone will go for one of the competitors, I bough an S3 recently and am more than satisfied with it.

Funny story though there was a good video on youtube of some people being shown an iPhone 4S and told it was an iPhone 5 every person though that iPhone 4S was better than there current iPhone, which for most was the same model... this pretty much shows how retarded applefags are. I'll have a look for the video.

Here we are:

Last edited by Madison Taylor ; 09-15-2012 at 09:08 PM.

The following user thanked Madison Taylor for this useful post:

Toke
09-15-2012, 09:44 PM #10
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Moved to: Mobile Phone Discussion Section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo