09-15-2012, 04:46 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Apple is having some trouble these days. Other than having a huge lawsuit over its main competitor Samsung over the wildly popular Galaxy series of phones and tablets. The new iPhone 5 which is to be launched September 21 2012 that will feature a bigger screen and 4G LTE has much hype but apple has a new enemy. The Chinese company GooPhone has made a made a model called the i5 it features a 4 inch screen, 1gb of ram, a Tegra 3 CPU and it running Android 4.0. The Company says that if apple tries to sell the iPhone 5 in China they will file a lawsuit since GooPhone has patented the design. Apple says they will file a lawsuit as well.
Last edited by Toke ; 09-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.
09-15-2012, 09:47 PM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
thats for comedy its not serious but good lols
09-16-2012, 01:57 AM #12
Millz
Worth the Weight
Not only that but now Apple is most likely going to get sued by Samsung over LTE patents that they own.

Really I do go back and forth on phones and technology. One day I could love a device and the next I could despise it. The iPhone 5 is a solid upgrade over my iPhone 4 if I do plan on going with it. iOS needs to change, however I am still willing to work with the better specs and jailbreak it. The S3 on the other hand is a very large and prominent phone. I love both Android and iOS but the thing that sets me off the most about the iPhone is that it runs iOS.

iOS needs to change. They really need to completely re-think iOS from the ground up. They need to learn from Android, however make the software Apple quality. So that it is optimized for the hardware that it's running on and so that it can run very smooth without killing batter life (or needing a huge batter like in the S3)
09-16-2012, 04:44 AM #13
Toke
PC Master Race
i've been getting into phones lately and the s3 has more ram, and if the new apple cpu a6 doesnt decimate the tegra 3 like a i7 and a 4100 the s3 will be better hardware wise but iphones are good quality and have lots of apps but i'd rather the s3 it has all the features and some with a open source os so u just gotta be careful what you download
09-21-2012, 04:18 AM #14
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
About time Apple gets a taste of its own medicine.
09-21-2012, 05:13 AM #15
MadSkillz27
Bounty hunter
Smgdh. Everything is about money these days. Everywhere we look someone's filing a law suit
09-21-2012, 09:53 AM #16
cloyser2
Little One
Originally posted by OVOXO
About time Apple gets a taste of its own medicine.

I'm totally agree, i dont' like monopoly affaires...
09-26-2012, 01:27 PM #17
First off let me say I'm typing this up on a galaxy s 3 mainly because my iPhone 4s got wet and this is the loaner phone they gave me. So let me start by saying that in my opinion and I've had both an iPhone and numerous Android phones before and apple and ios are better no doubt about it why do you think people line up to get the latest one. It's not about file systems or being able to root your device. cause If you think about it most people don't want that they want simplicity myself included. That's something Android could never have. And Apple has this tag line where they say "it just works" and that's what I love about it is that it does. You don't need to go through fifteen menus just to change a setting or the like. That's why people love apple its ease of use and at the end of the day don't you think that that's what most people want.
09-30-2012, 08:43 AM #18
theps3gamer
Do a barrel roll!
Wonder if there's gonna be a lawsuit
10-11-2012, 04:37 PM #19
Elk
Lithium.
Well, I hope this lawsuit goes well for GooPhone.
I think that Apple are just money hungry. They need to re-think iOS for a start.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo