10-21-2010, 06:36 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRrIx3GEHw[/ame]

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

The following 224 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Garf-, -SMOKIN-BEAST-, .MrRedDoT, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Midnight.eGo, 3arc, Accurs0, Ada Wong, adam_rox12, ADAM594, adot401, adrian2pm, airghisla, almousawi, Amanda, Ander$on, Assassin, aurelio-92, Awayze, Icy, bbk4614, BigFatBompa, BigFudge, Blackstorm, born2destroy, Bradman, Carbon0x, chavman69, Chickengangsta, chris48hour, cjmurder123, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Clodey, Codi360, cood5, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyrious, DanGFX, daswiftguy, decrulez96, defwegwreh, DJ NRGETiK, DONT_H8_5150, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Draco771, Drake, Dreamcather, elbeta2, Eskimopride420, EuanBlondin_x, game1231, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, Grandad Trotter, Grumpy, Hack-Tivision, Hakaan, Hawkin, Hazey, Hells, HighModzz, Hughseyy, Hunter2One, I_Mod_Cod, Callumeleyy, IDontbreak, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikilledulol4, ipodtouch44, iThenrik, Ix Benere xI, j_gabriel, J.V., jakehop22, JaMbO, Jannis96, JD_WCE, jenko, jmaster105, JonnieOnionRing, Ju1cy, k1ll3rs0wn, ka5hm1r, kali7890, Kameo, kane212, Karoolus, KaYos, keggster1010200 and 124 other users.
10-21-2010, 08:18 PM #101
Not a good patch too me. V6 way better. Flying the new chopper sucks.. Half the models don't work.
10-21-2010, 08:20 PM #102
DR-Dizzy
aka xAeRo-_EliTzZ 8|
Hey Mossy, nice work. Forget the gay leakers out there. You've done a great job on releasing some fantastic shit so far (All patches, patch blocker, patch converter, etc.) and DONT let them stupid dopey retards put you off. I really hope you release this patch again (v8?) but with the cool stuff that you were going to add. I'm very sorry that it got leaked.
10-21-2010, 08:22 PM #103
Hey mossy just a quick question I love the v7 tryied it out earlier the only thing I wanted to ask about was the force host does it work cause I tried it but finally when a game loaded all I got was a black screen then the whole game started at the main menu any ideas?
Its ashamed it got leaked would have been alot better if you finished it
Anyways great work
Sent from vibrant
Last edited by nerisls1z ; 10-21-2010 at 08:25 PM.
10-21-2010, 08:55 PM #104
miamirider
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by nerisls1z View Post
Hey mossy just a quick question I love the v7 tryied it out earlier the only thing I wanted to ask about was the force host does it work cause I tried it but finally when a game loaded all I got was a black screen then the whole game started at the main menu any ideas?
Its ashamed it got leaked would have been alot better if you finished it
Anyways great work
Sent from vibrant

Force host worked for me
10-21-2010, 09:07 PM #105
Originally posted by miamirider View Post
Force host worked for me
I got it just went online an raped the sh8t out of people on ground war I love this patch people like is this a challenge lobby lol but back out
10-21-2010, 09:11 PM #106
u are so awesome
10-21-2010, 09:13 PM #107
miamirider
Bounty hunter
Its funny when you have infinity bullets auto aim and exploding bullets and get the final killcam
10-21-2010, 09:13 PM #108
xd366
find me on twitter now
leakers= no flying uav or whatever, and no zombieland 3.0 u.u
10-21-2010, 10:49 PM #109
Originally posted by Mr
To be honest mossy this is one of your worst pieces of work. I liked v1 better. But Bushigan's Devil Patches are waaaaay better

Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
So what do people think? a Thanks would do nice Smile

Honestly? Super buggy and missing a ton of things. Flying the chopper controls are worst to date. They'd be perfect if the contorls were from v6. Confim gets annoying. IDK why you'd take out features of v6. If this patch had everything v6 had. It would almost be perfect. Nuke at4 is ok. Athough what i've seen from unknowns is way better. Aimbot on this one just plain out sucks compared to v6. I'm sticking with my edit of v6. And yes.... Your name is still in it. :tits:

Note-I'm in no way flaming. Just being honest.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo