10-21-2010, 06:36 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRrIx3GEHw[/ame]

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

The following 224 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Garf-, -SMOKIN-BEAST-, .MrRedDoT, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Midnight.eGo, 3arc, Accurs0, Ada Wong, adam_rox12, ADAM594, adot401, adrian2pm, airghisla, almousawi, Amanda, Ander$on, Assassin, aurelio-92, Awayze, Icy, bbk4614, BigFatBompa, BigFudge, Blackstorm, born2destroy, Bradman, Carbon0x, chavman69, Chickengangsta, chris48hour, cjmurder123, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Clodey, Codi360, cood5, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyrious, DanGFX, daswiftguy, decrulez96, defwegwreh, DJ NRGETiK, DONT_H8_5150, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Draco771, Drake, Dreamcather, elbeta2, Eskimopride420, EuanBlondin_x, game1231, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, Grandad Trotter, Grumpy, Hack-Tivision, Hakaan, Hawkin, Hazey, Hells, HighModzz, Hughseyy, Hunter2One, I_Mod_Cod, Callumeleyy, IDontbreak, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikilledulol4, ipodtouch44, iThenrik, Ix Benere xI, j_gabriel, J.V., jakehop22, JaMbO, Jannis96, JD_WCE, jenko, jmaster105, JonnieOnionRing, Ju1cy, k1ll3rs0wn, ka5hm1r, kali7890, Kameo, kane212, Karoolus, KaYos, keggster1010200 and 124 other users.
10-21-2010, 06:52 AM #11
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by Mr
To be honest mossy this is one of your worst pieces of work. I liked v1 better. But Bushigan's Devil Patchs are waaaaay better

You need to get a life you flaming retard. Bushigan asks me for help all the time with his patches. So do not get me started.

The following 7 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

*BLizZOnE*, airghisla, MV-rockers, NGU_MVRz, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX, XxprokillahxX, ZoneTw0
10-21-2010, 06:52 AM #12
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
thanks mossy, I was unaware of patch v7 until tonight. to be honest, you are much better off keeping the patches to yourself until you are ready to release it. I know you sometimes think you can trust ppl but most of the time you cannot. Sorry dude. Thanks again

The following user thanked Suxh4rd2bu for this useful post:

nucky88
10-21-2010, 06:56 AM #13
Originally posted by Mr
Mossy v1 was still better than this. The mod menu is to big in this. Why didn't you split it like Bgalex did. Have some on the bottom scrolling and some in the mod menu.

because he made the patch originally for himself not you.

quit complaining
10-21-2010, 07:04 AM #14
Gendjisan
A.k.a. Bushigan
All the time? lol

Only for real flyable helicopter Cool Man (aka Tustin)
10-21-2010, 07:16 AM #15
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
if none of you guys released any of this stuff to begin with none of us would know who you are ;o

The following 2 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

CHAOZ, TheMagicN
10-21-2010, 07:25 AM #16
miamirider
Bounty hunter
Why would people complain about something he DOESN'T have to release to anyone. thank you mossy for letting us use your patch

The following user thanked miamirider for this useful post:

MV-rockers
10-21-2010, 07:32 AM #17
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
help! i hit roll the dice and i dont know how to turn it back into a challenge lobby. :(

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Gaia
10-21-2010, 07:40 AM #18
Originally posted by youngrichard View Post
help! i hit roll the dice and i dont know how to turn it back into a challenge lobby. :(

lie down and press down xD

or up cant remember.. but im 90% sure its down

The following user thanked XxprokillahxX for this useful post:

x_5
10-21-2010, 07:41 AM #19
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by youngrichard View Post

just press all the buttons on the controller and it will change back :L

The following user thanked DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

MV-rockers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo