10-21-2010, 06:36 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRrIx3GEHw[/ame]

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

The following 224 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Garf-, -SMOKIN-BEAST-, .MrRedDoT, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Midnight.eGo, 3arc, Accurs0, Ada Wong, adam_rox12, ADAM594, adot401, adrian2pm, airghisla, almousawi, Amanda, Ander$on, Assassin, aurelio-92, Awayze, Icy, bbk4614, BigFatBompa, BigFudge, Blackstorm, born2destroy, Bradman, Carbon0x, chavman69, Chickengangsta, chris48hour, cjmurder123, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Clodey, Codi360, cood5, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyrious, DanGFX, daswiftguy, decrulez96, defwegwreh, DJ NRGETiK, DONT_H8_5150, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Draco771, Drake, Dreamcather, elbeta2, Eskimopride420, EuanBlondin_x, game1231, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, Grandad Trotter, Grumpy, Hack-Tivision, Hakaan, Hawkin, Hazey, Hells, HighModzz, Hughseyy, Hunter2One, I_Mod_Cod, Callumeleyy, IDontbreak, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikilledulol4, ipodtouch44, iThenrik, Ix Benere xI, j_gabriel, J.V., jakehop22, JaMbO, Jannis96, JD_WCE, jenko, jmaster105, JonnieOnionRing, Ju1cy, k1ll3rs0wn, ka5hm1r, kali7890, Kameo, kane212, Karoolus, KaYos, keggster1010200 and 124 other users.
10-21-2010, 07:42 AM #20
Great job ^^

The following user thanked thefox59 for this useful post:

XxprokillahxX
10-21-2010, 07:54 AM #21
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by niccrx View Post
just press all the buttons on the controller and it will change back :L

Or just go prone and press down

The following user thanked EliteMossy for this useful post:

XxprokillahxX
10-21-2010, 07:54 AM #22
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Or just go prone and press down

that too Winky Winky
10-21-2010, 08:01 AM #23
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
thanks for the tip! i ended up restarting my ps3 because i forgot to look back at the thread ;x

i dont know why you decided to add the confirm button every time you press something. and would be nice to have [all] in player menu.. just a suggestion for yourself, since you're not releasing any more work. ;o

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

i don't understand why everybody started letting the host get killed. such bs, cant even control the game when im getting spawn raped..
10-21-2010, 08:05 AM #24
Nice work man, can't wait for the new JB (hopefully) because this looks immense, good job! Smile
10-21-2010, 08:05 AM #25
Hells
I'm Back...
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.

It's a shame some idiot leaked this dude, this is the problem with people on this site and similar 1s like it, they leak and leech and flame like hell when they don't get what they want, look at all the shit TheUnkn0wn got and people wonder why he don't release his patches.

My advice Mossy is don't give out another patch to anyone to test

The following 3 users say thank you to Hells for this useful post:

FireWire, Gendjisan, CHAOZ
10-21-2010, 08:25 AM #26
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
thanx 4 this m8
10-21-2010, 08:28 AM #27
Hunter2One
Do a barrel roll!
10-21-2010, 08:28 AM #28
Dreamcather