10-21-2010, 06:36 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRrIx3GEHw[/ame]

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

The following 224 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Garf-, -SMOKIN-BEAST-, .MrRedDoT, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Midnight.eGo, 3arc, Accurs0, Ada Wong, adam_rox12, ADAM594, adot401, adrian2pm, airghisla, almousawi, Amanda, Ander$on, Assassin, aurelio-92, Awayze, Icy, bbk4614, BigFatBompa, BigFudge, Blackstorm, born2destroy, Bradman, Carbon0x, chavman69, Chickengangsta, chris48hour, cjmurder123, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Clodey, Codi360, cood5, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyrious, DanGFX, daswiftguy, decrulez96, defwegwreh, DJ NRGETiK, DONT_H8_5150, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Draco771, Drake, Dreamcather, elbeta2, Eskimopride420, EuanBlondin_x, game1231, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, Grandad Trotter, Grumpy, Hack-Tivision, Hakaan, Hawkin, Hazey, Hells, HighModzz, Hughseyy, Hunter2One, I_Mod_Cod, Callumeleyy, IDontbreak, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikilledulol4, ipodtouch44, iThenrik, Ix Benere xI, j_gabriel, J.V., jakehop22, JaMbO, Jannis96, JD_WCE, jenko, jmaster105, JonnieOnionRing, Ju1cy, k1ll3rs0wn, ka5hm1r, kali7890, Kameo, kane212, Karoolus, KaYos, keggster1010200 and 124 other users.
10-21-2010, 08:55 AM #29
OMG man ty ur legend
10-21-2010, 08:55 AM #30
dose this have automatic super jump? because that is what caused people to know it was a modded lobby when i got host online :p
10-21-2010, 08:56 AM #31
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by t View Post
dose this have automatic super jump? because that is what caused people to know it was a modded lobby when i got host online :p

Yea, it was not finished, i actually made it a toggle in my version, but leakers will leak.
10-21-2010, 09:18 AM #32
Jannis96
This is ****ing annoying.
Heres a new upload if s not working:

Originally posted by another user
10-21-2010, 09:25 AM #33
The1youSeek
Do a barrel roll!
Im new to this hacking and exploit scene so all this info is very interesting and educational. Thanks to all who put their hard work into making fun games a whole lot better. I hear your name alot Mossy. Just know your doin something right
I know some mods work if your host so if their is no force host, check out this link
Last edited by The1youSeek ; 10-21-2010 at 09:28 AM. Reason: add
10-21-2010, 09:33 AM #34
Sad you had to release it mate.. already got the patch some says ago & told to your brother that the patch's amazing (gun game ftw <33), although my version seems different (without confirm). Hope you'll keep the next version to yourself and only share with people you trust.
10-21-2010, 09:38 AM #35
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by llibertine View Post
Sad you had to release it mate.. already got the patch some says ago & told to your brother that the patch's amazing (gun game ftw <33), although my version seems different (without confirm). Hope you'll keep the next version to yourself and only share with people you trust.

you have the gun game? no you dont, that never left my pc.
10-21-2010, 09:41 AM #36
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post

No not that one, i've played your version of gungame in your bro's lobby.

Also, why did you release this one? The patch who was leaked had a black menu vision.
10-21-2010, 09:43 AM #37
FireWire
I'm done here.
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post

i dont have it but i know of people that have it and they refuse to leak or sell it...
dont release anymore of your patches to anyone, unless you knowthem in real life like i gave my patch to my mates Smile

EDIT: it wasnt your gungame just relised that it was someone elses Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo