10-21-2010, 06:36 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRrIx3GEHw[/ame]

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 10-21-2010 at 09:54 AM.

The following 224 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Garf-, -SMOKIN-BEAST-, .MrRedDoT, *BLizZOnE*, *SCHAOS*, $oulja, Midnight.eGo, 3arc, Accurs0, Ada Wong, adam_rox12, ADAM594, adot401, adrian2pm, airghisla, almousawi, Amanda, Ander$on, Assassin, aurelio-92, Awayze, Icy, bbk4614, BigFatBompa, BigFudge, Blackstorm, born2destroy, Bradman, Carbon0x, chavman69, Chickengangsta, chris48hour, cjmurder123, clankfan1, CleanMODSHD, Clodey, Codi360, cood5, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, Croverno01, Cyrious, DanGFX, daswiftguy, decrulez96, defwegwreh, DJ NRGETiK, DONT_H8_5150, DORiS_420, DR-Dizzy, Drackos, Draco771, Drake, Dreamcather, elbeta2, Eskimopride420, EuanBlondin_x, game1231, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, godwisper, Grandad Trotter, Grumpy, Hack-Tivision, Hakaan, Hawkin, Hazey, Hells, HighModzz, Hughseyy, Hunter2One, I_Mod_Cod, Callumeleyy, IDontbreak, ii-ownaged-iixx, ikilledulol4, ipodtouch44, iThenrik, Ix Benere xI, j_gabriel, J.V., jakehop22, JaMbO, Jannis96, JD_WCE, jenko, jmaster105, JonnieOnionRing, Ju1cy, k1ll3rs0wn, ka5hm1r, kali7890, Kameo, kane212, Karoolus, KaYos, keggster1010200 and 124 other users.
10-28-2010, 05:51 PM #236
manster
League Champion
Hi
i teste u're patch
works fine, nice work
chopper is cool :wtf:

but why does the UFO mode not work for me?
Last edited by manster ; 10-29-2010 at 02:25 PM.
10-28-2010, 07:54 PM #237
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Well, here is the V7 patch

It has a true flyable helicopter, UFO Mode, Nuke AT4, better infections menu, organised stats editing, annoying confirm thing!

It was not finished by any standards and you people will now miss out on the remote controllable UAV Plane, plus some other secret stuff i was working on.

Now all you need to do is thank the leaker's for denying you the opportunity for the never seen before stuff.

Credits:
MrMoss - My brother for helping me.
TheUnkn0wn - For ideas (Nuke AT4 and Spawn Turret) and the Spawn Turret Code
Met-PL for the the flyable chopper
dconnor - for the awesome menu
everyone else at sevensins if i used you're stuff.

Heres the link:

THIS CONTAINS SOME BUG FIXES I MADE SINCE THE LEAKED VERSION. I SUGGEST USING THIS VERSION.

PLEASE ALSO SHOW SOME APPRECIATION. ITS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO THIS.

PLEASE DO *NOT* EDIT MY NAME OUT OF THE PATCH. THIS IS THE ONLY THING I ASK.

We now have a sticky thread for all non/custom patches.
Please visit You must login or register to view this content.

Post your thread into there and message me or another mod to close/remove this thread.

You have 3 day's to move it or you thread will be deleted.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Closed.

All patches are now to be posted You must login or register to view this content.
10-29-2010, 10:08 AM #238
biggah
Save Point
anybody know how to get deranked to work..
10-29-2010, 03:05 PM #239
thank you..
Dancing
10-29-2010, 03:50 PM #240
KaYos
I am error
I like how people have to ruin it for everyone. People release others work without even asking first is wrong.
10-29-2010, 05:07 PM #241
Yes, i am from the UK, so the first link must be BLES-00683 Smile

im pretty sure im retarded./facepalm i read that patch_mp.ff are not region specific. i only saw one link... so if its bles-00683 its not gonna work on blus-30377 right?

im waiting on my JB to arrive but i want to be all ready to go when it gets here Dancing
10-29-2010, 08:54 PM #242
NiiNo
Pokemon Trainer
Is it possible to go online with this patch? have the aimbot and the other thing?
10-29-2010, 09:13 PM #243
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by jammattjam View Post
im pretty sure im retarded./facepalm i read that patch_mp.ff are not region specific. i only saw one link... so if its bles-00683 its not gonna work on blus-30377 right?

im waiting on my JB to arrive but i want to be all ready to go when it gets here Dancing

BLES and BLUS do work Smile except BLES00684 or something
10-29-2010, 10:06 PM #244
BLES and BLUS do work Smile except BLES00684 or something

Thanks a bunch! It just got here... time to do work.Dancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo