Post: MW2-E3-(113)-Full patch fix for BLUS30377 CFW 341/355- Please test + More if MP works
06-15-2012, 08:57 PM #1
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would think this is the right section, as this is a modified 113 Full Patch repacked "MW2" + converted form 360 keys to => CFW 341/355 for PSN.

I am a little bored + i like to decrypt/encrypt/make packages for retail games. So since E3 has made 1 patch for MW2 available & i don't play MW2 anymore + not on PSN ,as i don't care much for sony. I do see others wanting there game ID & they having black screen + not having there game region ID.

I figure i will make most of the packages for everyone that plays MW2 ,if requested . If this one works + is tested "ONLINE" I have tested it, but did not go online. I decrypted the 2 selfs + eboot & converted E3s release to my game region .

If this works for you online please post it does /feedback.
I will make the rest of 113 proper game regions for most users. I am not concerned about the EBOOT i know it works + splitscreen .I am concerned when the game loads the mp self for multiplayer if it will function proper which i think so.

POST HERE if you want your game ID pkg for 113. I WILL MAKE FOR YOU TO TEST IT . More to come if this one is reported working ,remember i am doing this for you so post if working as i will not make more if i see nothing about "IT WORKS". It takes time to do & is allot of work to make them all ,decrypt/encrypt/convert/pkgs for nothing ,if Mp don't work proper .This is why i need your input
================================================================

Original credit to E3 Team for release
My taking the time to get other regions working proper .
I believe in if you release something .Release every game ID so everyone's happy not just 1.
Even if its just proof we all know it will be used & so should the OP.

For CFW 341/ 355 SHOULD WORK OK .355 should for sure .
MW2 "v1.13" Full Patch for CFW 341/355 (TEST IT), for people on CFW + PSN
The PARAM been edited for 341

I will be adding more as people request, or as i get some free time Winky Winky

BLUS30377- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00683- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00684- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00685- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00687- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00690- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00691- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLJM60191- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS30429- LINK You must login or register to view this content.

From what i understand whoever used this mod menus can be used so enjoy while PSN access.
The original release i left out i think .If so i add it later .

Ok guys i know people have told me on BLUS30377 absolutely no issues playing with others.
Also i want you all to know i don't know if this might make a difference until now. The original MW2 patch 113 "PARAM.SFO" says FW version 03.6000 now this release /edited to 03.4100. I have done a test with Black ops = It worked as expected. I changed the PARAM.SFO both DISC + Patch to a higher FW version 04.0000 & set rebug mode to spoof my PS3, which i don't know if spoof helped booting the game , past the higher edit in the PARAMS .Being Black ops patch is 03.5500 + DISC is 03.5000 & files are encrypted to 355 so of course it booted past the higher firmware. As most people have edited the param.sfo in the past to match the eboot encryption . In this case i did different with the param, i edited everything to a higher firmware.

My point is you can edit the Patch MW2 "PARAM.SFO" in this release change what i did from 03.4100 to 03.6000 to see if you get a version difference ? Or if you connect to more people, being everyone on 411/Patch 113 legit has a 03.6000 PARAM.SFO but 3 encrypted files in there package are 360 keys & these are 355 now, so this could be a possibility not sure .Allow you to connect to everyone on 411. A theory but i would try it & leave it. When multiMAN says / asks to change it say no. Try to do this cause MW2 servers might read the PARAM FW ver, if does in any way at least if it does help it will also help show the patch as 03.6000 Smile

To everyone the first patch came from a 3rd party foreign source. Now i have done new EBOOT fix packages for 370 games like NINJA GAIDEN 3 spoofed v999/packages for CFW + FIFA Street + few other games i am working on improving the region fixes/pkgs. Now if i am not mistaken i have noticed do to me not playing MW2 myself the version number in game is not the same as 113 ver in game lobby. This can blame on the OP from the original source which gave false information. I did however do almost 21 conversions as in /selfs/eboot/ on this patch was allot of work.

Now from what i understand this does however allow to play on CFW, you don't need a patch blocker + can use GSC mod menus. So for what it is worth you can play online & i am aware of the original dirtbag who posted this posing as a E3 release .This kind of false info i would never do ! (This is why i am letting you know now) All you need to do is look for the 1 post of where the first BLES version came from => If you like to rip on this person be my guest !=> (PS3-Tools.de ) ,something like this. The person who posted this as a "E3" Release a fraud & is not to be trusted ! PS3-Tools.de Original source which i would never do work on something until i see a official release & not from some slock ! But being it works & gets people online i could have made this no problem .

Anyways these conversions i made do work online. I have had tons of feed back bout this ,but there are legit + modded lobbies .There is nothing i can do about this as we all know. If i do get a hold of a "MW3" EBOOT or other game eboots. I will defiantly be releasing multiple region/conversion/patch/packages, for games i get my hands on ,like NG3 + other i did. I did have my doubts about the OG/OP release ,being its a foreign site = Not to be trusted !

Anyways expect to see patch fixes for other games i did not post here yet ,not MW3 ,lol Not yet at least but few more games i am sure people would like a installable patch fix.
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 07-02-2012 at 07:24 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

Abtean, Choco, FM|T Enstone, FuntCase, KCxFTW, kick_your_dog, lovebros, Mango_Knife, User23434, Jango, primetime43, say-say123, sciz0r, Taylor, SyGnUs, TonyTheRoyal_, UnHolyModz, Vampytwistッ, vjvjvjvj, X-RAY200, xKtF, Zodiac.
06-24-2012, 08:08 AM #65
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
looks sweet guna go do it thanks
07-05-2012, 08:17 AM #66
autolink
Pokemon Trainer
Zombiekillah- Thanks for the files. I wanted to ask if you happen to have a download for blus 30377 with param set to 360 that we can test to see if we can connect to friends?
07-05-2012, 11:27 PM #67
cool...good stuff
07-06-2012, 09:55 AM #68
autolink
Pokemon Trainer
xFLAMEHD-
Delete or move your MW2 Data, Install the patch, Start your game. Some say to disconnect devices connected to the same router as your ps3, but I'm not so sure if this works.
07-06-2012, 04:42 PM #69
alex c
Keeper
can you explain this in lamest terms as i put the version blus30377 and i still get error 80010017
Last edited by alex c ; 07-07-2012 at 05:30 PM.
07-07-2012, 09:31 PM #70
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
great post man
07-07-2012, 10:34 PM #71
I am Mara
Can I Haz Kebab?
Hey, I get error code (80029567) when i try to install.. BLES00683..
Help?
07-08-2012, 12:31 AM #72
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
I would think this is the right section, as this is a modified 113 Full Patch repacked "MW2" + converted form 360 keys to => CFW 341/355 for PSN.

I am a little bored + i like to decrypt/encrypt/make packages for retail games. So since E3 has made 1 patch for MW2 available & i don't play MW2 anymore + not on PSN ,as i don't care much for sony. I do see others wanting there game ID & they having black screen + not having there game region ID.

I figure i will make most of the packages for everyone that plays MW2 ,if requested . If this one works + is tested "ONLINE" I have tested it, but did not go online. I decrypted the 2 selfs + eboot & converted E3s release to my game region .

If this works for you online please post it does /feedback.
I will make the rest of 113 proper game regions for most users. I am not concerned about the EBOOT i know it works + splitscreen .I am concerned when the game loads the mp self for multiplayer if it will function proper which i think so.

POST HERE if you want your game ID pkg for 113. I WILL MAKE FOR YOU TO TEST IT . More to come if this one is reported working ,remember i am doing this for you so post if working as i will not make more if i see nothing about "IT WORKS". It takes time to do & is allot of work to make them all ,decrypt/encrypt/convert/pkgs for nothing ,if Mp don't work proper .This is why i need your input
================================================================

Original credit to E3 Team for release
My taking the time to get other regions working proper .
I believe in if you release something .Release every game ID so everyone's happy not just 1.
Even if its just proof we all know it will be used & so should the OP.

For CFW 341/ 355 SHOULD WORK OK .355 should for sure .
MW2 "v1.13" Full Patch for CFW 341/355 (TEST IT), for people on CFW + PSN
The PARAM been edited for 341

I will be adding more as people request, or as i get some free time Winky Winky

BLUS30377- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00683- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00684- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00685- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00687- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00690- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00691- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLJM60191- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS30429- LINK You must login or register to view this content.

From what i understand whoever used this mod menus can be used so enjoy while PSN access.
The original release i left out i think .If so i add it later .

Ok guys i know people have told me on BLUS30377 absolutely no issues playing with others.
Also i want you all to know i don't know if this might make a difference until now. The original MW2 patch 113 "PARAM.SFO" says FW version 03.6000 now this release /edited to 03.4100. I have done a test with Black ops = It worked as expected. I changed the PARAM.SFO both DISC + Patch to a higher FW version 04.0000 & set rebug mode to spoof my PS3, which i don't know if spoof helped booting the game , past the higher edit in the PARAMS .Being Black ops patch is 03.5500 + DISC is 03.5000 & files are encrypted to 355 so of course it booted past the higher firmware. As most people have edited the param.sfo in the past to match the eboot encryption . In this case i did different with the param, i edited everything to a higher firmware.

My point is you can edit the Patch MW2 "PARAM.SFO" in this release change what i did from 03.4100 to 03.6000 to see if you get a version difference ? Or if you connect to more people, being everyone on 411/Patch 113 legit has a 03.6000 PARAM.SFO but 3 encrypted files in there package are 360 keys & these are 355 now, so this could be a possibility not sure .Allow you to connect to everyone on 411. A theory but i would try it & leave it. When multiMAN says / asks to change it say no. Try to do this cause MW2 servers might read the PARAM FW ver, if does in any way at least if it does help it will also help show the patch as 03.6000 Smile

To everyone the first patch came from a 3rd party foreign source. Now i have done new EBOOT fix packages for 370 games like NINJA GAIDEN 3 spoofed v999/packages for CFW + FIFA Street + few other games i am working on improving the region fixes/pkgs. Now if i am not mistaken i have noticed do to me not playing MW2 myself the version number in game is not the same as 113 ver in game lobby. This can blame on the OP from the original source which gave false information. I did however do almost 21 conversions as in /selfs/eboot/ on this patch was allot of work.

Now from what i understand this does however allow to play on CFW, you don't need a patch blocker + can use GSC mod menus. So for what it is worth you can play online & i am aware of the original dirtbag who posted this posing as a E3 release .This kind of false info i would never do ! (This is why i am letting you know now) All you need to do is look for the 1 post of where the first BLES version came from => If you like to rip on this person be my guest !=> (PS3-Tools.de ) ,something like this. The person who posted this as a "E3" Release a fraud & is not to be trusted ! PS3-Tools.de Original source which i would never do work on something until i see a official release & not from some slock ! But being it works & gets people online i could have made this no problem .

Anyways these conversions i made do work online. I have had tons of feed back bout this ,but there are legit + modded lobbies .There is nothing i can do about this as we all know. If i do get a hold of a "MW3" EBOOT or other game eboots. I will defiantly be releasing multiple region/conversion/patch/packages, for games i get my hands on ,like NG3 + other i did. I did have my doubts about the OG/OP release ,being its a foreign site = Not to be trusted !

Anyways expect to see patch fixes for other games i did not post here yet ,not MW3 ,lol Not yet at least but few more games i am sure people would like a installable patch fix.

This dont support 1.13 featuers (CFG) ;(
07-08-2012, 12:54 AM #73
i tested and it works fine thumbs up brooo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo