Post: MW2-E3-(113)-Full patch fix for BLUS30377 CFW 341/355- Please test + More if MP works
06-15-2012, 08:57 PM #1
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would think this is the right section, as this is a modified 113 Full Patch repacked "MW2" + converted form 360 keys to => CFW 341/355 for PSN.

I am a little bored + i like to decrypt/encrypt/make packages for retail games. So since E3 has made 1 patch for MW2 available & i don't play MW2 anymore + not on PSN ,as i don't care much for sony. I do see others wanting there game ID & they having black screen + not having there game region ID.

I figure i will make most of the packages for everyone that plays MW2 ,if requested . If this one works + is tested "ONLINE" I have tested it, but did not go online. I decrypted the 2 selfs + eboot & converted E3s release to my game region .

If this works for you online please post it does /feedback.
I will make the rest of 113 proper game regions for most users. I am not concerned about the EBOOT i know it works + splitscreen .I am concerned when the game loads the mp self for multiplayer if it will function proper which i think so.

POST HERE if you want your game ID pkg for 113. I WILL MAKE FOR YOU TO TEST IT . More to come if this one is reported working ,remember i am doing this for you so post if working as i will not make more if i see nothing about "IT WORKS". It takes time to do & is allot of work to make them all ,decrypt/encrypt/convert/pkgs for nothing ,if Mp don't work proper .This is why i need your input
================================================================

Original credit to E3 Team for release
My taking the time to get other regions working proper .
I believe in if you release something .Release every game ID so everyone's happy not just 1.
Even if its just proof we all know it will be used & so should the OP.

For CFW 341/ 355 SHOULD WORK OK .355 should for sure .
MW2 "v1.13" Full Patch for CFW 341/355 (TEST IT), for people on CFW + PSN
The PARAM been edited for 341

I will be adding more as people request, or as i get some free time Winky Winky

BLUS30377- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00683- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00684- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00685- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00687- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00690- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00691- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLJM60191- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS30429- LINK You must login or register to view this content.

From what i understand whoever used this mod menus can be used so enjoy while PSN access.
The original release i left out i think .If so i add it later .

Ok guys i know people have told me on BLUS30377 absolutely no issues playing with others.
Also i want you all to know i don't know if this might make a difference until now. The original MW2 patch 113 "PARAM.SFO" says FW version 03.6000 now this release /edited to 03.4100. I have done a test with Black ops = It worked as expected. I changed the PARAM.SFO both DISC + Patch to a higher FW version 04.0000 & set rebug mode to spoof my PS3, which i don't know if spoof helped booting the game , past the higher edit in the PARAMS .Being Black ops patch is 03.5500 + DISC is 03.5000 & files are encrypted to 355 so of course it booted past the higher firmware. As most people have edited the param.sfo in the past to match the eboot encryption . In this case i did different with the param, i edited everything to a higher firmware.

My point is you can edit the Patch MW2 "PARAM.SFO" in this release change what i did from 03.4100 to 03.6000 to see if you get a version difference ? Or if you connect to more people, being everyone on 411/Patch 113 legit has a 03.6000 PARAM.SFO but 3 encrypted files in there package are 360 keys & these are 355 now, so this could be a possibility not sure .Allow you to connect to everyone on 411. A theory but i would try it & leave it. When multiMAN says / asks to change it say no. Try to do this cause MW2 servers might read the PARAM FW ver, if does in any way at least if it does help it will also help show the patch as 03.6000 Smile

To everyone the first patch came from a 3rd party foreign source. Now i have done new EBOOT fix packages for 370 games like NINJA GAIDEN 3 spoofed v999/packages for CFW + FIFA Street + few other games i am working on improving the region fixes/pkgs. Now if i am not mistaken i have noticed do to me not playing MW2 myself the version number in game is not the same as 113 ver in game lobby. This can blame on the OP from the original source which gave false information. I did however do almost 21 conversions as in /selfs/eboot/ on this patch was allot of work.

Now from what i understand this does however allow to play on CFW, you don't need a patch blocker + can use GSC mod menus. So for what it is worth you can play online & i am aware of the original dirtbag who posted this posing as a E3 release .This kind of false info i would never do ! (This is why i am letting you know now) All you need to do is look for the 1 post of where the first BLES version came from => If you like to rip on this person be my guest !=> (PS3-Tools.de ) ,something like this. The person who posted this as a "E3" Release a fraud & is not to be trusted ! PS3-Tools.de Original source which i would never do work on something until i see a official release & not from some slock ! But being it works & gets people online i could have made this no problem .

Anyways these conversions i made do work online. I have had tons of feed back bout this ,but there are legit + modded lobbies .There is nothing i can do about this as we all know. If i do get a hold of a "MW3" EBOOT or other game eboots. I will defiantly be releasing multiple region/conversion/patch/packages, for games i get my hands on ,like NG3 + other i did. I did have my doubts about the OG/OP release ,being its a foreign site = Not to be trusted !

Anyways expect to see patch fixes for other games i did not post here yet ,not MW3 ,lol Not yet at least but few more games i am sure people would like a installable patch fix.
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 07-02-2012 at 07:24 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

Abtean, Choco, FM|T Enstone, FuntCase, KCxFTW, kick_your_dog, lovebros, Mango_Knife, User23434, Jango, primetime43, say-say123, sciz0r, Taylor, SyGnUs, TonyTheRoyal_, UnHolyModz, Vampytwistッ, vjvjvjvj, X-RAY200, xKtF, Zodiac.
06-15-2012, 11:49 PM #11
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Yea it works completly fine, although sometimes its a little bit lagggy, but thats probably just my connection.

I would if i was on PSN but i gave it up for learning about the CFW /ps3 scene tools .For now Smile

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by enstone View Post
Is it possible to do the same for BLES00684 version ?
thanks

PS: pkg 1.13 BLES00684:
You must login or register to view this content.

Yes i can do it , give me a little bit & i will quote you & add the link after i convert & package the pkg ..

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by vjvjvjvj View Post
Make a usdir pkg for 1.13 Smile BLUS30377
So it runs of internal!

I can redirect it but not sure if it will work .That's like running the backups like the old days . I will look into it .ATM i am tied up .,Why dont you use multiman to convert your game to a PSN package & install it should run entire game from XMb & use the patch from dev_hdd0.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by T View Post
So that means we wont get the error "80010017"?
Well i've been waiting for this! But, what i really need is a patched .pkg for black ops to see if i can host xp lobbies or zombies. (i know i'll get banned)

You & me buddy .If the 113 show up you bet i will have a shot at it & convert it for everyone .We will also get the rest of the DLC + i can patch RSA for running FF files on 113 Smile I hope it happens will see .I want that more than you will ever know !

The following user thanked ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

TonyTheRoyal_
06-15-2012, 11:53 PM #12
bzerk1
Bounty hunter
black screen on external 4 me m8...??
06-15-2012, 11:56 PM #13
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post

I can redirect it but not sure if it will work .That's like running the backups like the old days . I will look into it .ATM i am tied up .,Why dont you use multiman to convert your game to a PSN package & install it should run entire game from XMb & use the patch from dev_hdd0

I didn't know you can do that. Please link me or explain to me.
Last edited by vjvjvjvj ; 06-16-2012 at 12:30 AM.
06-16-2012, 12:06 AM #14
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by enstone View Post
Is it possible to do the same for BLES00684 version ?
thanks

PS: pkg 1.13 BLES00684:

There you go bud please post if its ok ... Enjoy .
06-16-2012, 12:09 AM #15
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
I would if i was on PSN but i gave it up for learning about the CFW /ps3 scene tools .For now Smile

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Yes i can do it , give me a little bit & i will quote you & add the link after i convert & package the pkg ..

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I can redirect it but not sure if it will work .That's like running the backups like the old days . I will look into it .ATM i am tied up .,Why dont you use multiman to convert your game to a PSN package & install it should run entire game from XMb & use the patch from dev_hdd0.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

You & me buddy .If the 113 show up you bet i will have a shot at it & convert it for everyone .We will also get the rest of the DLC + i can patch RSA for running FF files on 113 Smile I hope it happens will see .I want that more than you will ever know !

Oh yea, will you add me on PSN man?
06-16-2012, 12:43 AM #16
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by bzerk1 View Post
black screen on external 4 me m8...??

Which game ID ? Backup your save game + install BDEMU2-355.pkg for multiMAN. If you got Black screen right from the start something has to be on your end.
Set permissions in multiMAn settings & make sure you have the settings for the EMU payload on "hermes" please post the ID so i can see if other have this problem so i know if the packages are ok .Its allot of work to do what i do ,believe me & i am doing this for the scene not at all for me i can guarantee that Smile

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by vjvjvjvj View Post
I didn't know you can do that. Please link me or explain to me.

About how to make a PSn style game package ? If so you need the tools that came with the older version of multiMAN = eboot fix & eboot mod . The tools have a read me & what you do is drop the PS3_GAME folder on the EXE & wait for the 2 different type packages to produce . Now if this is what you like to try = Boot from XMB full game it can work .I found them tools you need. I dont know if MW2 will work from XMB, but you can try & you will need some room .

Here are multiMAn tools .
(You must login or register to view this content. ) Tools from older version, these tools were used to fix 356 games + create retail games to NPDRM PSN ,etc. Also if redirecting a patch to show up in XMB like a PSN game . The original eboot from disc i believe has to be edited. The patch eboot can do similar i believe. The part where it says dev_bdvd inside, i believe needs to be changed to something like dev_hdd0 .That is just a example ATM then the patch PARAM.SFO i think needs to be changed to different type like GameData or like what a PSN style game would say on the param.sfo.

I am not 100% ATM cause its been a very long time, but i do have a auto eboot patcher somewhere that changes the root of a BD Disc eboot to like dev_bdvd to dev_hdd0 .Then i think you take the USRDIR from the game & move to dev_hdd0\game\BLUS30377. I can figure it out how to edit eboot + the patch PARAM to show up & boot from XMB would not be able to find that tool right now. I have a ridiculous amount of PS3 related tools & everything on every PC i own & i have 8 in my room + many externals HDs .One can only imagine what i have with 9Tb easy of data.

If you try out the multiman tools make sure you use the proper one .It is 1 of the 2 there is eboot mod & this = to make PSN style game => psn_package_npdrm.exe this i think is what makes the PSN style game . The link i gave you don't have the read me in it ,but look at ps3.dashhacks.com you can find the older versions of multiman .Download & get the full version & get the tools that include + the read me. It will explain how to make a PSN style game out of a retail disc game . Try it out if you like .

Edited cause if mistakes & rushing Smile
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 06-16-2012 at 12:52 AM.

The following user thanked ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

vjvjvjvj
06-16-2012, 12:54 AM #17

[/COLOR]

About how to make a PSn style game package ? If so you need the tools that came with the older version of multiMAN = eboot fix & eboot mod . The tools have a read me & what you do is drop the PS3_GAME folder on the EXE & wait for the 2 different type packages to produce . Now if this is what you like to try = Boot from XMB full game it can work .I found them tools you need. I dont know if MW2 will work from XMB, but you can try & you will need some room .

Here are multiMAn tools .
(You must login or register to view this content. ) Tools from older version, these tools were used to fix 356 games + create retail games to NPDRM PSN ,etc. Also if redirecting a patch to show up in XMB like a PSN game . The priginal eboot from disc i believe has to be edited .The part where it says dev_bdvd inside, i believe need to be changed to something like dev_hdd0 ,just a example ATM then the patch PARAM.SFO i think needs to be changed to game data or like what i PSn style game would say on the param.sfo.

I am not 100% ATM cause its been a very long time, but i do have a auto patcher somewhere. I can figure it out hot to edit eboot + the patch PARAM to boot from would not be able to find that tool right now as i have a ridiculous amount of PS3 related tools & everything on every PC i own & i have 8 in my room + externals .One can only imagine what i have with 9Tb easy of data.

If you try out the multiman tools make sure you use the proper one .It is 1 of the 2 there is eboot mod & this = to make PSN style game => psn_package_npdrm.exe this i think is what makes the PSN style game . The link i gve you dont have the read me in it but look at ps3.dashhacks.com you can find the older versions of multiman .Download & get the full version & get the tools that include the read me .It will explain how to make a PSN style game out of a retail disc game . Try it out if you like .

I actually found a tutorial on how to do it but I don't have the game on a disc. Only internal. it's not on my computer anymore also.
You think you could make a mw2 one? So it runs internal.
06-16-2012, 12:55 AM #18
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Oh yea, will you add me on PSN man?

If i go back on PSN i will PM you ,but ATM i am not thinking about it right now. I am very busy with other things ATM.
06-16-2012, 12:56 AM #19
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
If i go back on PSN i will PM you ,but ATM i am not thinking about it right now. I am very busy with other things ATM.

Alright if you need help with anything just message me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo