Post: MW2-E3-(113)-Full patch fix for BLUS30377 CFW 341/355- Please test + More if MP works
06-15-2012, 08:57 PM #1
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would think this is the right section, as this is a modified 113 Full Patch repacked "MW2" + converted form 360 keys to => CFW 341/355 for PSN.

I am a little bored + i like to decrypt/encrypt/make packages for retail games. So since E3 has made 1 patch for MW2 available & i don't play MW2 anymore + not on PSN ,as i don't care much for sony. I do see others wanting there game ID & they having black screen + not having there game region ID.

I figure i will make most of the packages for everyone that plays MW2 ,if requested . If this one works + is tested "ONLINE" I have tested it, but did not go online. I decrypted the 2 selfs + eboot & converted E3s release to my game region .

If this works for you online please post it does /feedback.
I will make the rest of 113 proper game regions for most users. I am not concerned about the EBOOT i know it works + splitscreen .I am concerned when the game loads the mp self for multiplayer if it will function proper which i think so.

POST HERE if you want your game ID pkg for 113. I WILL MAKE FOR YOU TO TEST IT . More to come if this one is reported working ,remember i am doing this for you so post if working as i will not make more if i see nothing about "IT WORKS". It takes time to do & is allot of work to make them all ,decrypt/encrypt/convert/pkgs for nothing ,if Mp don't work proper .This is why i need your input
================================================================

Original credit to E3 Team for release
My taking the time to get other regions working proper .
I believe in if you release something .Release every game ID so everyone's happy not just 1.
Even if its just proof we all know it will be used & so should the OP.

For CFW 341/ 355 SHOULD WORK OK .355 should for sure .
MW2 "v1.13" Full Patch for CFW 341/355 (TEST IT), for people on CFW + PSN
The PARAM been edited for 341

I will be adding more as people request, or as i get some free time Winky Winky

BLUS30377- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00683- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00684- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00685- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00687- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00690- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLES00691- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLJM60191- LINK You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS30429- LINK You must login or register to view this content.

From what i understand whoever used this mod menus can be used so enjoy while PSN access.
The original release i left out i think .If so i add it later .

Ok guys i know people have told me on BLUS30377 absolutely no issues playing with others.
Also i want you all to know i don't know if this might make a difference until now. The original MW2 patch 113 "PARAM.SFO" says FW version 03.6000 now this release /edited to 03.4100. I have done a test with Black ops = It worked as expected. I changed the PARAM.SFO both DISC + Patch to a higher FW version 04.0000 & set rebug mode to spoof my PS3, which i don't know if spoof helped booting the game , past the higher edit in the PARAMS .Being Black ops patch is 03.5500 + DISC is 03.5000 & files are encrypted to 355 so of course it booted past the higher firmware. As most people have edited the param.sfo in the past to match the eboot encryption . In this case i did different with the param, i edited everything to a higher firmware.

My point is you can edit the Patch MW2 "PARAM.SFO" in this release change what i did from 03.4100 to 03.6000 to see if you get a version difference ? Or if you connect to more people, being everyone on 411/Patch 113 legit has a 03.6000 PARAM.SFO but 3 encrypted files in there package are 360 keys & these are 355 now, so this could be a possibility not sure .Allow you to connect to everyone on 411. A theory but i would try it & leave it. When multiMAN says / asks to change it say no. Try to do this cause MW2 servers might read the PARAM FW ver, if does in any way at least if it does help it will also help show the patch as 03.6000 Smile

To everyone the first patch came from a 3rd party foreign source. Now i have done new EBOOT fix packages for 370 games like NINJA GAIDEN 3 spoofed v999/packages for CFW + FIFA Street + few other games i am working on improving the region fixes/pkgs. Now if i am not mistaken i have noticed do to me not playing MW2 myself the version number in game is not the same as 113 ver in game lobby. This can blame on the OP from the original source which gave false information. I did however do almost 21 conversions as in /selfs/eboot/ on this patch was allot of work.

Now from what i understand this does however allow to play on CFW, you don't need a patch blocker + can use GSC mod menus. So for what it is worth you can play online & i am aware of the original dirtbag who posted this posing as a E3 release .This kind of false info i would never do ! (This is why i am letting you know now) All you need to do is look for the 1 post of where the first BLES version came from => If you like to rip on this person be my guest !=> (PS3-Tools.de ) ,something like this. The person who posted this as a "E3" Release a fraud & is not to be trusted ! PS3-Tools.de Original source which i would never do work on something until i see a official release & not from some slock ! But being it works & gets people online i could have made this no problem .

Anyways these conversions i made do work online. I have had tons of feed back bout this ,but there are legit + modded lobbies .There is nothing i can do about this as we all know. If i do get a hold of a "MW3" EBOOT or other game eboots. I will defiantly be releasing multiple region/conversion/patch/packages, for games i get my hands on ,like NG3 + other i did. I did have my doubts about the OG/OP release ,being its a foreign site = Not to be trusted !

Anyways expect to see patch fixes for other games i did not post here yet ,not MW3 ,lol Not yet at least but few more games i am sure people would like a installable patch fix.
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 07-02-2012 at 07:24 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

Abtean, Choco, FM|T Enstone, FuntCase, KCxFTW, kick_your_dog, lovebros, Mango_Knife, User23434, Jango, primetime43, say-say123, sciz0r, Taylor, SyGnUs, TonyTheRoyal_, UnHolyModz, Vampytwistッ, vjvjvjvj, X-RAY200, xKtF, Zodiac.
06-16-2012, 12:18 PM #29
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by enstone View Post
Thanks for your work
The multiplayer can be booted, but it says there is 0 players online and it won't connect to any players

If you have dlc installed delete the data or move it if you cant download from the store & instill the patch & try again .I know this happened from another person check it out at ps3hax.net .I have a thread there where you may find answers . If you can download DLDc just delete the data & install the dlc & patch last & change the param.sfo back to firmware 03.4100 to 03.6000 . I know many who have it working & have no problems .. Check it out at ps3hax .. Make sure you can download the dlc & back up your save & delete that also just in case & create a new save .I know it works ..If you changed the DISC param.sfo . Change it back .You if edited any param you should be editing the dev_hdd0\game\BLUS30377 or BLESxxx ? not the backup game param = wrong . I think you can but i do know i helped somebody last night & he said it says 0 players but he said he might have made a mistake so look there & see make sure you made no mistakes .
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 06-16-2012 at 12:22 PM.

The following user thanked ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

FM|T Enstone
06-16-2012, 01:13 PM #30
bzerk1
Bounty hunter
683 disc, i re copied it, it only works with the disc external is not working & it asks me to update 1.13 with the disc. BDEMU2-355.pkg installed, set permissions, not sure how 2 do the hermes, all my other copied games work?
06-16-2012, 01:19 PM #31
FM|T Enstone
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
If you have dlc installed delete the data or move it if you cant download from the store & instill the patch & try again .I know this happened from another person check it out at ps3hax.net .I have a thread there where you may find answers . If you can download DLDc just delete the data & install the dlc & patch last & change the param.sfo back to firmware 03.4100 to 03.6000 . I know many who have it working & have no problems .. Check it out at ps3hax .. Make sure you can download the dlc & back up your save & delete that also just in case & create a new save .I know it works ..If you changed the DISC param.sfo . Change it back .You if edited any param you should be editing the dev_hdd0\game\BLUS30377 or BLESxxx ? not the backup game param = wrong . I think you can but i do know i helped somebody last night & he said it says 0 players but he said he might have made a mistake so look there & see make sure you made no mistakes .

Thanks, deleting the map pack and reinstalling your pkg BLES00684 allow me to play.
06-16-2012, 01:20 PM #32
Could you maybe make one for BLES00686 ? Happy
06-16-2012, 09:48 PM #33
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iUseMods View Post
Could you maybe make one for BLES00686 ? Happy

Yes the rest will be here today i woke up super l8..

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by bzerk1 View Post
683 disc, i re copied it, it only works with the disc external is not working & it asks me to update 1.13 with the disc. BDEMU2-355.pkg installed, set permissions, not sure how 2 do the hermes, all my other copied games work?

It don't matter if other games work as they use different payloads. Almost every multiman ser uses hermes payload, now these days. The regular BDEMU.pkg is out/not needed now we have hermes that supports every game. The setting is in multiman /XMB advance ,towards the bottom you will see the emu or payload setting .There will be only 2 & one is hermes. The problem about the game asking you to update makes no sense ? look at your game disc & make sure you installed the proper patch .There will be more here later .

It is asking you to update to 113 cause you either "A" did not install my patch or the proper patch ?
If you did it say 113 & would not be asking for a update.
"B" You must be doing something wring or had made a mistake cause mine works from external & with the patch ,also displays as 113 ?
06-16-2012, 10:18 PM #34
bzerk1
Bounty hunter
ok kool, wivout bein a pain cud u tell me exactly wot u did, did u edit ur eboot & sfo files? if so cud u upload 4 me.... i used 2 do these all the time when the jb scene 1st came about..?? just not happnin 4 me... lol thanx n e way
06-16-2012, 10:20 PM #35
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
wont work for broken bluray drives :(
06-16-2012, 11:12 PM #36
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by bzerk1 View Post
ok kool, wivout bein a pain cud u tell me exactly wot u did, did u edit ur eboot & sfo files? if so cud u upload 4 me.... i used 2 do these all the time when the jb scene 1st came about..?? just not happnin 4 me... lol thanx n e way

I don't want to be a dick but i don't see how to could have edited a retail eboot mabey PARAM.SFO yes, but in no way have you done anything with a retail patch eboot being you or anyone here or just about everywhere cant decryot them = no keys or no modified tools like i use. I have been the only one around here & else where that can decrypt all retail patch files. I don't see not 1 post on any site that has decrypted a retail like i have + posted for Black ops as a example = 109 decrypted /modded. + many others not seen here as i dont post everything i do.

Now if you have done this all the time you should not need anything from me & should be able to decrypt the files yourself ? Like i am not being a dick but i am no fool. Nothing you can do will change the way this patch works. I have been doing this for the last 8+ months everyday. The decryption/encryption of retail/non retail patch/selfs/eboots, is like home to me. Now the only thing you have edited ,is a debug eboot or a regular eboot from a disc & this is nether of them .That is if you could have decrypted them.

This is a retail so i cant help you here bud ,this has nothing to do with the regular files that come on a disc or a non NPDRM. You want to try & see if something will work try taking the 113 original patch & see if the sef files work in this package if they do wothout locking up the infinity ward did not encrypt the selfs with 360 keys & only encrypted the eboot to 360 but it could be that they left them alone, but i doubt it. If you can play using the selfs from the 113 using my pkg then the default.self default_mp.self are the same as the 112 & they did not change the encryption in the 113.

I am sorry but i don't just give people my work or my tools i did not work this hard to just give everything i worked for, to just hand away everything i learned on my own. I believe in learning on your own & this is something people should understand. People can ask for there methods or tools but don't expect people to say here you go .

Again not intended to be a dick as i am not but like i has said there is no way you have edited or modified retail eboots .

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by vjvjvjvj View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Well this is how far I gotten. The version says 1.00 because I am using the disc version but I don't know how to make it update???? Any help.
I already tried using a 1.13 PARAM.SFO

Try the tools from multiMAN that is a old tool . Also the tool from multiMAn will do everything for you & yoiu just install the package . Something dont seem right with that one i don't know why but seem like mistakes can be made easy . MultiMAN tools to make the PSN package is better & i would use that . You can find everything you need in the versions like 0.2.0.00 or or like 1.7.00.00 version will be there for sure . My version name are not correct but the version that we had to fix the eboots with the eboot mod tool has the PSN package maker tools in them & you just drop the PS3_GAME folder on it & 2 folder will appear after its done .

Try that bud like i said i have not done this in a long time &did not do to many but since i woke up l8 i will try it out later tonight to see how it works out using multiman tools.. Also i think the problem is the game folder it created the actual name .This might be why the game is not picking up the update ,not positive .I do know the person who would know 100% is deank . Look for him or send him a message on ps3hax.net ask him if using his tools to convert retail to PSN style games will still be update like a normal & use the retail patch updates . He should answer you or post in the multiman thread & use this @deank mention him & he should answer you .

I do have almost all multiman versions & i know i have them tools if you can find them . What dont make sense to me is the tool i have seen in the photo & i pulled mine out also asks for 6 characters .A normal PSN/retail games has 9 ..
06-17-2012, 01:25 AM #37
you install this on ps3 using install package files right? because when i try to do it that way i get an error 80029567 can anyone help me out?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo