12-15-2012, 06:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello And Welcome to my thread :troll: Ill be releasing my v5 here, and will post the videos of the people that record it.. *my hdpvr broken atm* so please record it. my vid isint good..[/COLOR]

Credits:

Cmd-X | | Obamasu | | BCPModz | | Aerosoul94 | | NicoBvB90 | | blackhawk2299
FaSt_FrEEdOm | | UnboundUser | | M4A1-KING1313 | | HaXing-Inc | | CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
CoDyMoDz1000XD | | A_Naz_24 | | o-MoX | | M4A1-KING1313 | | CreateEdiTz
CrEaTiiOn_Haze | | CUSTOM_PATCHER | | TuX* Crew | | And Anyone Forgoten

Video's[/COLOR]

blackhawk2299's

WeAreMysterious

You must login or register to view this content.

TheLightHack-'s

Download It Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Info on the patch:

Custom Menu Colors
buttons tactical menu is baby blue and mint green
default is grey/brown but use the menu color changer to change the color
zone edits: Models Pressence's invite ect..
umm.. somebody total up the options for me if you can <3
added in more custom dvars in the main mods menu
Proper credits spam now in here
And probs more but i have to go do somthing so im rushing this thread.
Last edited by blackhawk2299 ; 12-16-2012 at 04:42 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to blackhawk2299 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Flamby, FTDreload, FwiskyFIFA, girlmodz, ImAzazel, ImGsus, iTrexk, MasterLaZzEr, otherchris, TheLightHacks, xGLoTTeRCriimEx
01-24-2013, 09:23 PM #47
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ChiefKeef View Post
you clearly don't know what the meaning of patch is, cfg is what people call usb menus, cfg patch is what people call patches for jail breakers, oh and how is it possible for me to pull my brains out of my ass? could you record it and send it to me ill like to do it one day.

So your telling me that Blackhawks Patch is a CFG Patch? I mean does that make any sense? & sure whats your email?

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheLightHacks View Post
We are just telling you the truth Winky Winky

How is that telling me the truth? Please explain...
01-24-2013, 09:29 PM #48
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
So your telling me that Blackhawks Patch is a CFG Patch? I mean does that make any sense? & sure whats your email?

[email][email protected][/email] and yeah it's a cfg patch, in mw2 the term cfg originates from 1.12/1.13/1.14 patches till people started calling usb menus cfg. people like you face it you lost the argument your comebacks are stupid also.
01-24-2013, 09:35 PM #49
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
[email][email protected][/email] and yeah it's a cfg patch, in mw2 the term cfg originates from 1.12/1.13/1.14 patches till people started calling usb menus cfg. people like you face it you lost the argument your comebacks are stupid also.

I believe a CFG patch or Infection ( What i believe ) is where you need the - buttons.default.cfg - in the root of your USB in order to work. Am i correct? But an actual patch is there, You know? & yeah your right, My comebacks are shit... Let me mature a bit.
01-24-2013, 09:49 PM #50
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Good Patch i like it Smile
01-24-2013, 09:56 PM #51
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
I believe a CFG patch or Infection ( What i believe ) is where you need the - buttons.default.cfg - in the root of your USB in order to work. Am i correct? But an actual patch is there, You know? & yeah your right, My comebacks are shit... Let me mature a bit.

its not a patch if it's not in .ff format use your brain.

The following user thanked *xActionMods* for this useful post:

TheLightHacks
01-24-2013, 10:09 PM #52
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster

But it is in .ff format. What are you not understanding that i'm using his patch his actual patch! Not no CFG Infection. Jeez...
01-24-2013, 10:16 PM #53

let it go bro you're wasting your time just now to him

The following 2 users say thank you to TheLightHacks for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, blackhawk2299
01-24-2013, 10:52 PM #54
How am i stupid? If i'm using his patch not the CFG Infection retard? Do me a favor and pull your brains out your ass?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Stop sucking his penis dry?

I would like you to leave my thread and never come back, your insulting my friends, acting like your a know it all and you know nothing. your pathetic and we around here, dont like your kind. just leave.

The following user thanked blackhawk2299 for this useful post:

TheLightHacks
01-24-2013, 10:53 PM #55
Originally posted by blackhawk2299 View Post
I would like you to leave my thread and never come back, your insulting my friends, acting like your a know it all and you know nothing. your pathetic and we around here, dont like your kind. just leave.

The boss has spoken LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo