12-15-2012, 06:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello And Welcome to my thread :troll: Ill be releasing my v5 here, and will post the videos of the people that record it.. *my hdpvr broken atm* so please record it. my vid isint good..[/COLOR]

Credits:

Cmd-X | | Obamasu | | BCPModz | | Aerosoul94 | | NicoBvB90 | | blackhawk2299
FaSt_FrEEdOm | | UnboundUser | | M4A1-KING1313 | | HaXing-Inc | | CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
CoDyMoDz1000XD | | A_Naz_24 | | o-MoX | | M4A1-KING1313 | | CreateEdiTz
CrEaTiiOn_Haze | | CUSTOM_PATCHER | | TuX* Crew | | And Anyone Forgoten

Video's[/COLOR]

blackhawk2299's

WeAreMysterious

You must login or register to view this content.

TheLightHack-'s

Download It Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Info on the patch:

Custom Menu Colors
buttons tactical menu is baby blue and mint green
default is grey/brown but use the menu color changer to change the color
zone edits: Models Pressence's invite ect..
umm.. somebody total up the options for me if you can <3
added in more custom dvars in the main mods menu
Proper credits spam now in here
And probs more but i have to go do somthing so im rushing this thread.
Last edited by blackhawk2299 ; 12-16-2012 at 04:42 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to blackhawk2299 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Flamby, FTDreload, FwiskyFIFA, girlmodz, ImAzazel, ImGsus, iTrexk, MasterLaZzEr, otherchris, TheLightHacks, xGLoTTeRCriimEx
01-24-2013, 11:27 PM #56
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by blackhawk2299 View Post
I would like you to leave my thread and never come back, your insulting my friends, acting like your a know it all and you know nothing. your pathetic and we around here, dont like your kind. just leave.

Friends? Yeah, sure. & Honestly you can't tell me what to do... C'mon now. Happy & not to mention you would call me pathetic behind a computer screen. You deserve a round of applause ass-wipe. Grow a pair a make a better patch BITCH! Winky Winky

* Sucks how i'm stuck with this shitty patch * ....
01-24-2013, 11:34 PM #57
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
Friends? Yeah, sure. & Honestly you can't tell me what to do... C'mon now. Happy & not to mention you would call me pathetic behind a computer screen. You deserve a round of applause ass-wipe. Grow a pair a make a better patch BITCH! Winky Winky

you must not know anything around here. there is a very small ammount of people that dislike my patch and its mostly because their in the onlykick list. this patch has a ton of functions and is nearly maxed out, so quit crying. and yes the people your bugging are my friends and im going to defend them. and i have balls and im proud to be behind a computer screen. the power of computers is immence but your just too unintellegent to know about it. you might learn soon if you keep up your childish acts.
01-30-2013, 05:37 AM #58
Originally posted by blackhawk2299 View Post
Hello And Welcome to my thread :troll: Ill be releasing my v5 here, and will post the videos of the people that record it.. *my hdpvr broken atm* so please record it. my vid isint good..[/COLOR]

Credits:

Cmd-X | | Obamasu | | BCPModz | | Aerosoul94 | | NicoBvB90 | | blackhawk2299
FaSt_FrEEdOm | | UnboundUser | | M4A1-KING1313 | | HaXing-Inc | | CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
CoDyMoDz1000XD | | A_Naz_24 | | o-MoX | | M4A1-KING1313 | | CreateEdiTz
CrEaTiiOn_Haze | | CUSTOM_PATCHER | | TuX* Crew | | And Anyone Forgoten

Video's[/COLOR]

blackhawk2299's

WeAreMysterious

You must login or register to view this content.

TheLightHack-'s

Download It Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Info on the patch:

Custom Menu Colors
buttons tactical menu is baby blue and mint green
default is grey/brown but use the menu color changer to change the color
zone edits: Models Pressence's invite ect..
umm.. somebody total up the options for me if you can <3
added in more custom dvars in the main mods menu
Proper credits spam now in here
And probs more but i have to go do somthing so im rushing this thread.

every time i use force host and the game starts it kicks me out and gives me an error
01-30-2013, 06:16 PM #59

why are you using his patch then if it sucks why dont u make your own oh ya thats right you only no cfg notepad++ a 5 year old can use that
01-30-2013, 06:30 PM #60
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by MaJic516 View Post
why are you using his patch then if it sucks why dont u make your own oh ya thats right you only no cfg notepad++ a 5 year old can use that

Go kill yourself? This was an argument how long ago? & I don't have time to make a patch... I hate dumb fucks like you, Quick to jump on some ones dick. & I apologized to Black hawk. So please do me a favor and go somewhere? PLEASE!
01-30-2013, 07:22 PM #61
Go kill yourself? This was an argument how long ago? & I don't have time to make a patch... I hate dumb fucks like you, Quick to jump on some ones dick. & I apologized to Black hawk. So please do me a favor and go somewhere? PLEASE!

lick my asshole fag
01-31-2013, 01:59 AM #62
Nice Patch Happy
01-31-2013, 12:34 PM #63
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
nice bro!
02-02-2013, 05:51 AM #64
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Keep it up bro fk all haterz u did well i have to say Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.