02-03-2013, 02:41 AM #1
Shae
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GIRL_MoDz-- v4!

okedoke, I Decided To Try NGU Again, so, Here It Goes

This Patch was Completely Made By Me, and is Unreleased (So Far). It took Me A While, And I Tried To Be Original, And Ended Up With This! Ill Release It Soon, When I Fix Some Of The Bugs and Add a Few More Things!

Video(s)-

Credits-
UnboundUser
CreateEdiTz
M4A1KING-1313
Aerosoul94
Dizzehfied
Nico
ITheFallenI
T_M_B07
PROxEaTthEC00kie
xActionMods (his idea for unlock all!)
If I Left Anyone Out, Let Me Know! Ill Add You In!

Controls-
*When Closed*
Up- Open Menu
Down- Quick Menu
*When Opned*
Up/Down- Scroll Up And Down
R3- Select Something
Square-
Close
Left- Non Stealth *Adding It In*
Right- Kill Feed Color Editor
Last edited by Shae ; 04-07-2013 at 08:31 PM.

The following 48 users say thank you to Shae for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Hammy, Ansity., Benoxity, TheDeadLift, blackhawk2299, YouAppreciateMe, charm_tr1cky, Chip ♞, CoDyMoDz1000XD, FLaVurz, FwiskyFIFA, Gazoomba, Gian_, HanleyzHD♚, HaXingInc, Hd_Psykoz, Hmoob_Mods, ImGsus, ImPiffHD, ItsLollo1000, xTc, ResistTheJamsha, TheMightyMoJo, KM-_1337, lfclegend321, Machine, MadManModz, Mango_Knife, MRHackzFTW, MrKittyModz, Novarized, r0x, RichModder, RyanIsDex, SC58, Script Kiddie, SerpentDogBone, silentcobra22, SUBARUDEMON, Taylor, ThaKingOFSeLF, TheHolyMart, TheLightHacks, zUnboundPatcher
02-07-2013, 12:15 PM #38
zgmodz19
Do a barrel roll!
Hope you release , been waiting for a good patch to use =D lol , This one and Fast_Freedoms patch looks amazing, keep up the good work.
02-07-2013, 01:05 PM #39
This patch looks beyond epic! I mean it's something like I haven't ever seen :P Keep up the hard work Upside Down Happy
02-07-2013, 07:30 PM #40
Looks sooo Sick :love: Really wished you could 1.11 zones... Id definitely be editing Smile Cannot wait for release even though I wont use it as I do 1.11, Still either way, Super Sexayyy Work!
02-07-2013, 07:43 PM #41
Originally posted by GIRL
GIRL_MoDz-- v4!

okedoke, I Decided To Try NGU Again, so, Here It Goes

This Patch was Completely Made By Me, and is Unreleased (So Far). It took Me A While, And I Tried To Be Original, And Ended Up With This! Ill Release It Soon, When I Fix Some Of The Bugs and Add a Few More Things!

Video-

Credits-
UnboundUser
CreateEdiTz
M4A1KING-1313
Aerosoul94
Dizzehfied
Nico
ITheFallenI
T_M_B07
PROxEaTthEC00kie
xActionMods (his idea for unlock all!)
If I Left Anyone Out, Let Me Know! Ill Add You In!

Controls-
*When Closed*
Up- Open Menu
Down- Quick Menu
*When Opned*
Up/Down- Scroll Up And Down
R3- Select Something
Square-
Close
Left- Non Stealth *Adding It In*
Right- Kill Feed Color Editor

1.14 patch??

The following user thanked SneakyJewTheScammer for this useful post:

02-08-2013, 07:48 AM #42
zgmodz19
Do a barrel roll!
Just asking , have you tried using the shader thats blue and red??? Might fithe patch a little more idk , lol still looks great, just asking cause ur menu seems to be Blue And Red Lol. Still hope you release =D
02-09-2013, 07:20 PM #43
Shae
I am error
Originally posted by zgmodz19 View Post
Just asking , have you tried using the shader thats blue and red??? Might fithe patch a little more idk , lol still looks great, just asking cause ur menu seems to be Blue And Red Lol. Still hope you release =D

I might change stuff around :P && idk about releasing, Dope Clan is already planning on leeching it into USB menu....
02-09-2013, 07:23 PM #44
Originally posted by GIRL
I might change stuff around :P && idk about releasing, Dope Clan is already planning on leeching it into USB menu....

yeah but that have you all the time that people leech it into cfg they think they can be famous as us lol
02-10-2013, 07:26 AM #45
checkpoint209
Pokemon Trainer
looks like sweet patch,i havent tried any of your menus yet ,but i will install v2.5 iv'e had ,this week ..thanx peace
02-10-2013, 09:46 PM #46
imTheRev
Pokemon Trainer
Wow That Menu Sexy As Hell Nie Job cant wait 4 release

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo