04-24-2013, 06:24 PM #1
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,this is my private patch preview.
I used UnboundUser's menu base and I tried to add as many functions as I could but the patch gave me an error :( so i minimized it (thanks to iTrexk)
but it still has ALOT of options.In the video there is an older version of it and most of the bugs that you are going probably to see are now fixed Smile
And just to let you know im making this patch with 1 hand only because my left is broken so its a bit harder to complete it fast :P
I just made this post to tell me if its worth it to continue Smile

The following 50 users say thank you to xGreekModzHD for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Bradley John, BuFu_EVO, Chip ♞, DEREKTROTTER, Devastation, DevStation V3, EaZyStyleHD, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HolyCreepsHacks, iiPaiin, iMrDannyModz, iTzPanDaStyle, ResistTheJamsha, Jensen-2010mj, KIING0FHACKING, Liamcool, MadManModz, MaLeX_MoDzZ, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maxax, Mouthana, MrBerrics, MW2TopTenWORLD, Nickolas47, Obris, PrimeCreated, Script Kiddie, Shae, Slice, Smexeh, Spoofay, Taylor, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, ViolentFelon, xFusionzModz, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xLoveMoDzHD, zCuden, zGooNzHaX, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
04-27-2013, 06:32 AM #29
csgui
Do a barrel roll!
Hello Guys,

Im noob in this area.
So i come here to ask you to how i can be one hacker in MW2?
04-27-2013, 10:59 AM #30
Mr Cat
Keeper
nice shit bro
04-27-2013, 11:01 AM #31
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xGreekModzHD View Post
Hey guys,this is my private patch preview.
I used UnboundUser's menu base and I tried to add as many functions as I could but the patch gave me an error :( so i minimized it (thanks to iTrexk)
but it still has ALOT of options.In the video there is an older version of it and most of the bugs that you are going probably to see are now fixed Smile
And just to let you know im making this patch with 1 hand only because my left is broken so its a bit harder to complete it fast :P

μπραβο ρε παικτη!
04-27-2013, 01:15 PM #32
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
nice mate
if u add flashing highlighting option colours it will be awesome

and sorry dude for not recording ur patch but i hadnt time in the past for some reasons ...

let me record the finished patch Happy
04-27-2013, 01:47 PM #33
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nickolas47 View Post
μπραβο ρε παικτη!

efxaristo Smile

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by xGLoTTeRCriimEx View Post
nice mate
if u add flashing highlighting option colours it will be awesome

and sorry dude for not recording ur patch but i hadnt time in the past for some reasons ...

let me record the finished patch Happy

No prob atze Happy
04-30-2013, 06:13 PM #34
Awesome! Can't wait for the release
04-30-2013, 07:47 PM #35
BuFu_EVO
Do a barrel roll!

nice to see somthing good coming out of 1.12/14 Smile keep this updated
04-30-2013, 08:04 PM #36
Hey guys,this is my private patch preview.

continue
04-30-2013, 10:58 PM #37
Amazing bro <3 It's truly a 5 star patch, can't wait for the release :happyguy:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo