04-24-2013, 06:24 PM #1
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,this is my private patch preview.
I used UnboundUser's menu base and I tried to add as many functions as I could but the patch gave me an error :( so i minimized it (thanks to iTrexk)
but it still has ALOT of options.In the video there is an older version of it and most of the bugs that you are going probably to see are now fixed Smile
And just to let you know im making this patch with 1 hand only because my left is broken so its a bit harder to complete it fast :P
I just made this post to tell me if its worth it to continue Smile

The following 50 users say thank you to xGreekModzHD for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Bradley John, BuFu_EVO, Chip ♞, DEREKTROTTER, Devastation, DevStation V3, EaZyStyleHD, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HolyCreepsHacks, iiPaiin, iMrDannyModz, iTzPanDaStyle, ResistTheJamsha, Jensen-2010mj, KIING0FHACKING, Liamcool, MadManModz, MaLeX_MoDzZ, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maxax, Mouthana, MrBerrics, MW2TopTenWORLD, Nickolas47, Obris, PrimeCreated, Script Kiddie, Shae, Slice, Smexeh, Spoofay, Taylor, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, ViolentFelon, xFusionzModz, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xLoveMoDzHD, zCuden, zGooNzHaX, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
05-01-2013, 08:36 AM #38
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ohSmexeh View Post
Amazing bro <3 It's truly a 5 star patch, can't wait for the release :happyguy:

oh thanks bro <3
05-03-2013, 06:41 PM #39
Maxax
Pokemon Trainer
Fucking amazing
05-03-2013, 07:01 PM #40
DuhvouR's Bish
Bounty hunter
i wanted to see it in action..like you killing and stuff :(
05-04-2013, 12:10 PM #41
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by maxax1 View Post
Fucking amazing

thanks Smile

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheDemonicSpawn View Post
i wanted to see it in action..like you killing and stuff :(

next time Winky Winky
05-05-2013, 06:47 PM #42
Nice looks good :p
05-06-2013, 05:57 PM #43
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zGooNzLobbies View Post
Nice looks good :p

Thanks <3
05-09-2013, 04:03 PM #44
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xGreekModzHD View Post
Hey guys,this is my private patch preview.
I used UnboundUser's menu base and I tried to add as many functions as I could but the patch gave me an error :( so i minimized it (thanks to iTrexk)
but it still has ALOT of options.In the video there is an older version of it and most of the bugs that you are going probably to see are now fixed Smile
And just to let you know im making this patch with 1 hand only because my left is broken so its a bit harder to complete it fast :P
I just made this post to tell me if its worth it to continue Smile

I have to say it again, what a beautiful patch
05-10-2013, 03:46 PM #45
How is your hand/arm ( i forgot ) :(
05-10-2013, 04:13 PM #46
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
How is your hand/arm ( i forgot ) :(

Get on skype to tell u :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.