04-24-2013, 06:24 PM #1
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,this is my private patch preview.
I used UnboundUser's menu base and I tried to add as many functions as I could but the patch gave me an error :( so i minimized it (thanks to iTrexk)
but it still has ALOT of options.In the video there is an older version of it and most of the bugs that you are going probably to see are now fixed Smile
And just to let you know im making this patch with 1 hand only because my left is broken so its a bit harder to complete it fast :P
I just made this post to tell me if its worth it to continue Smile

The following 50 users say thank you to xGreekModzHD for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Bradley John, BuFu_EVO, Chip ♞, DEREKTROTTER, Devastation, DevStation V3, EaZyStyleHD, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HolyCreepsHacks, iiPaiin, iMrDannyModz, iTzPanDaStyle, ResistTheJamsha, Jensen-2010mj, KIING0FHACKING, Liamcool, MadManModz, MaLeX_MoDzZ, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maxax, Mouthana, MrBerrics, MW2TopTenWORLD, Nickolas47, Obris, PrimeCreated, Script Kiddie, Shae, Slice, Smexeh, Spoofay, Taylor, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, ViolentFelon, xFusionzModz, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xLoveMoDzHD, zCuden, zGooNzHaX, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
04-24-2013, 06:28 PM #2
yea bro continue the patch its sexy
04-24-2013, 06:31 PM #3
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xGreekModzHD View Post
Hey guys,this is my private patch preview.
I used UnboundUser's menu base and I tried to add as many functions as I could but the patch gave me an error :( so i minimized it (thanks to iTrexk)
but it still has ALOT of options.In the video there is an older version of it and most of the bugs that you are going probably to see are now fixed Smile
And just to let you know im making this patch with 1 hand only because my left is broken so its a bit harder to complete it fast :P
I just made this post to tell me if its worth it to continue Smile

models = sexy
patch = sexy
options = sexy

the whole thing is sexy especially the way their is a box around the menu continue this bro Smile it's super sexy
04-24-2013, 07:34 PM #4
hmmm i reconize this patch from some where...........properly the hundreds of times ive tested it Smile keep up the work stavros

p.s you may need to do a zone edit soon.....progress is fast....just how we like it
04-24-2013, 08:08 PM #5
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
:O Dope Af Keep working on this bro
04-24-2013, 09:53 PM #6
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Watch the video at 4:23 and tell me what you think about my unlock all idea Smile
04-24-2013, 10:46 PM #7
Shae
I am error
looks good ^^
04-24-2013, 10:52 PM #8
MRHackzFTW
Maggbot timeout!
nice ass patch bro whens it coming out?
04-25-2013, 01:06 AM #9
This looks Amazing<3
04-25-2013, 01:52 AM #10
HanleyzHD♚