Post: [Release] KRACKERSTYLE's Chicken Biskit Menu Base 1.14
05-16-2013, 01:15 AM #1
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've decided to release my menu base due to me not caring anymore their's plenty of CFG menu base's out so if you don't like mine go find one you do like Smile my menu base is very easy to understand so it's great for n00b's Winky Winky enjoy [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfYQ6k57O1o[/video]

11 Sub Menus
11 Options Each
Dpad up - Open Menu
Dpad up/Down - To Scroll Up and Down
R3 - Select Option
Square - Close
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to
aerosoul94
CraigChrist8239
T_m_b07
ITheFallenI
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 03-10-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added a video

The following 30 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Baby-panama, backstop12, Frost Mods, HanleyzHD♚, imFearful, jeanjean, Jensen-2010mj, Jerry_, matt0897, MRHackzFTW, RAV-_-MALWA, SC58, Shae, Smexeh, SnaY, SomeAsshole, SUBARUDEMON, Taylor21567 ツ, The Kosmic, vFusionsXD, ViolentFelon, xFlamableHD_, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, zCuden, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
05-16-2013, 09:46 PM #29
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
Well i've been on this forum for a while now and i've seen many thing's released for 1.14/cfg it has come along way but i've come to the point where i just don't like dealing with it anymore so i'll release the only menu base you'll ever see from me my chicken biskit menu base Smile

Information On Menu Base
Their are 14 sub menu's total their's 12 in the main menu that have 12 option's each :p
And their's 2 other menu's 1 is my verification for my personal Chicken Biskit Patch and the other is suppose to be a kick menu guess which is which :troll:

Controll's
*Out Of Menu*
Dpad Up = Open
Dpad Down = Quick Menu By Girl_MoDz--
*In Menu*
Dpad Up And Down = Scrolling
Dpad Left And Right = Switch Menu's Example MENU 1----MAIN MENU----MENU 2 Smile
R3 = Select An Option

*Note*
In extra menu 2 if you press L3 you can't run this is because it was gunna be a kick menu so i did L3 for ban Smile just delete the BUTTON_LSTICK vtsr etc and then the fuctiion's for it problem fixed.

Credits
aerosoul94 - Unknown cmd removel
T_m_b07 - Thank you for your offset thread came in handy for my personal version Smile
Girl_MoDz - The quick menu is her's i could of made my own but didn't feel like it so thank's for it.
WcM* Crew - Alot of support and help here and their
TheFallen - Escape quotes aka Space's
Craihchrist8239 - Zone extractor
If i have forgotten some one please do quote me and tell me.

Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Well it's released now it's up to the user's to create ^^ enjoy broski's
Any bug's just hit me up on here or skype mine is RileyFisher97

Hey man, I'm not hating on you or your work, but this base really brings nothing new to the community.
Thanks for making it, but I don't think many people will use it.
05-16-2013, 10:00 PM #30
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ImBreezy4G View Post
Hey man, I'm not hating on you or your work, but this base really brings nothing new to the community.
Thanks for making it, but I don't think many people will use it.

thank's but their's no work in cfg man it's just vstr's and binding button's mostly cfg is the most boring thing i've ever messed with i only released this because i really don't care anymore. As for this new stuff seriously tell me what you guy's are trying to find ? their's no secret or anything to cfg man. and the community is nothing more than usb user's now lol. thanks for the comment though Smile
05-16-2013, 10:02 PM #31
thank's but their's no work in cfg man it's just vstr's and binding button's mostly cfg is the most boring thing i've ever messed with i only released this because i really don't care anymore. As for this new stuff seriously tell me what you guy's are trying to find ? their's no secret or anything to cfg man. and the community is nothing more than usb user's now lol. thanks for the comment though Smile

The colors go pretty good together, but people are looking for a different style now.
They should make a 1.15 update to reset the map when you back out and go to split screen!
05-16-2013, 10:08 PM #32
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
The colors go pretty good together, but people are looking for a different style now.
They should make a 1.15 update to reset the map when you back out and go to split screen!

Oh i see what you mean Smile yea im not into that kind of stuff :mmm: truely i made this personally for me but i havn't opened my personal version in week's so i kinda give up on it. I love mw2 it's my favorite cod title but if 1.15 came out and acted like xbox OMG i would have a nerdgasm bro even if it took away the ability for CFW user's not being able to mod (highly doubt) i would still play as much as i could. :p
05-16-2013, 10:11 PM #33
Oh i see what you mean Smile yea im not into that kind of stuff :mmm: truely i made this personally for me but i havn't opened my personal version in week's so i kinda give up on it. I love mw2 it's my favorite cod title but if 1.15 came out and acted like xbox OMG i would have a nerdgasm bro even if it took away the ability for CFW user's not being able to mod (highly doubt) i would still play as much as i could. :p

I know right! Then we would get the credit we deserve. I go online and use something and everybody jumps down my throat calling me a fag USB modder and it's just sooo annoying!
05-16-2013, 10:14 PM #34
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
I know right! Then we would get the credit we deserve. I go online and use something and everybody jumps down my throat calling me a fag USB modder and it's just sooo annoying!

IKR stupid N00Bs i hate when they try to act all bad with their usb menu trying to act like they know everything when we all damn well know it's only a JOKANot Happy or SadFAGGOT v3 leeched edit ha ha ha ha
05-16-2013, 10:17 PM #35
IKR stupid N00Bs i hate when they try to act all bad with their usb menu trying to act like they know everything when we all damn well know it's only a JOKANot Happy or SadFAGGOT v3 leeched edit ha ha ha ha

I was working on a private patch but I gave up PS3 because I only play it to mod and I saw no point in making a patch when everybody could get a mod menu now. But I have a style of coding that I made where I can add a menu in like 7 seconds, a whole functioning menu.
05-16-2013, 11:31 PM #36
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
I was working on a private patch but I gave up PS3 because I only play it to mod and I saw no point in making a patch when everybody could get a mod menu now. But I have a style of coding that I made where I can add a menu in like 7 seconds, a whole functioning menu.

Bring The Coding to the Community Bro xD
05-16-2013, 11:39 PM #37
zCuden
Banned
The dl link doesn't work >_<

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo