Post: [Release] KRACKERSTYLE's Chicken Biskit Menu Base 1.14
05-16-2013, 01:15 AM #1
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've decided to release my menu base due to me not caring anymore their's plenty of CFG menu base's out so if you don't like mine go find one you do like Smile my menu base is very easy to understand so it's great for n00b's Winky Winky enjoy [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfYQ6k57O1o[/video]

11 Sub Menus
11 Options Each
Dpad up - Open Menu
Dpad up/Down - To Scroll Up and Down
R3 - Select Option
Square - Close
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to
aerosoul94
CraigChrist8239
T_m_b07
ITheFallenI
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 03-10-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added a video

The following 30 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Baby-panama, backstop12, Frost Mods, HanleyzHD♚, imFearful, jeanjean, Jensen-2010mj, Jerry_, matt0897, MRHackzFTW, RAV-_-MALWA, SC58, Shae, Smexeh, SnaY, SomeAsshole, SUBARUDEMON, Taylor21567 ツ, The Kosmic, vFusionsXD, ViolentFelon, xFlamableHD_, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, zCuden, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
05-16-2013, 11:53 PM #38
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sambo23 View Post
The dl link doesn't work >_<

Fixed Smile
05-17-2013, 12:04 AM #39
Mary J Wannnnna
Very nice, using this for my V1!
05-17-2013, 03:02 PM #40
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
Well i've been on this forum for a while now and i've seen many thing's released for 1.14/cfg it has come along way but i've come to the point where i just don't like dealing with it anymore so i'll release the only menu base you'll ever see from me my chicken biskit menu base Smile And last thing im not trying to act like my base is godly or something lol it's just simple and basic like me made for me by me.

Information On Menu Base
Their are 14 sub menu's total their's 12 in the main menu that have 12 option's each :p
And their's 2 other menu's 1 is my verification for my personal Chicken Biskit Patch and the other is suppose to be a kick menu guess which is which :troll:

Controll's
*Out Of Menu*
Dpad Up = Open
Dpad Down = Quick Menu By Girl_MoDz--
*In Menu*
Dpad Up And Down = Scrolling
Dpad Left And Right = Switch Menu's Example MENU 1----MAIN MENU----MENU 2 Smile
R3 = Select An Option

*Note*
In extra menu 2 if you press L3 you can't run this is because it was gunna be a kick menu so i did L3 for ban Smile just delete the BUTTON_LSTICK vtsr etc and then the fuctiion's for it problem fixed.

Credits
aerosoul94 - Unknown cmd removel
T_m_b07 - Thank you for your offset thread came in handy for my personal version Smile
Girl_MoDz - The quick menu is her's i could of made my own but didn't feel like it so thank's for it.
WcM* Crew - Alot of support and help here and their
TheFallen - Escape quotes aka Space's
Craihchrist8239 - Zone extractor
If i have forgotten some one please do quote me and tell me.

Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Well it's released now it's up to the user's to create ^^ enjoy broski's
Any bug's just hit me up on here or skype mine is RileyFisher97

love this
05-17-2013, 08:13 PM #41
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
love this

Thank's bud Smile
05-18-2013, 03:00 PM #42
MRHackzFTW
Maggbot timeout!
is this only happening to me lol. When i open it with fast file editor it dont show the functions or anything? what do i do all it shows is 6 stuff nothing with functions or the base in them? any fix or am i doing something wrong?
05-18-2013, 03:28 PM #43
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MRHackzFTW View Post
is this only happening to me lol. When i open it with fast file editor it dont show the functions or anything? what do i do all it shows is 6 stuff nothing with functions or the base in them? any fix or am i doing something wrong?

Use xp FF viewer
05-19-2013, 09:03 AM #44
Sexy! Winky Winky
05-19-2013, 04:05 PM #45
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Ansity. View Post
Sexy! Winky Winky

Thanks buddy Smile
05-27-2013, 09:03 PM #46
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Updated download link got bored so i went ahead and just took out the menu 2 thing i said when i released :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo