Post: [Release] KRACKERSTYLE's Chicken Biskit Menu Base 1.14
05-16-2013, 01:15 AM #1
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've decided to release my menu base due to me not caring anymore their's plenty of CFG menu base's out so if you don't like mine go find one you do like Smile my menu base is very easy to understand so it's great for n00b's Winky Winky enjoy [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfYQ6k57O1o[/video]

11 Sub Menus
11 Options Each
Dpad up - Open Menu
Dpad up/Down - To Scroll Up and Down
R3 - Select Option
Square - Close
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to
aerosoul94
CraigChrist8239
T_m_b07
ITheFallenI
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 03-10-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added a video

The following 30 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Baby-panama, backstop12, Frost Mods, HanleyzHD♚, imFearful, jeanjean, Jensen-2010mj, Jerry_, matt0897, MRHackzFTW, RAV-_-MALWA, SC58, Shae, Smexeh, SnaY, SomeAsshole, SUBARUDEMON, Taylor21567 ツ, The Kosmic, vFusionsXD, ViolentFelon, xFlamableHD_, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, zCuden, zGooNzLobbies, zZHackzZ
05-16-2013, 01:18 AM #2
Very Nice Menu Base :3 <3
05-16-2013, 01:21 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by vFusionsXD View Post
Very Nice Menu Base :3 <3

Thank's :mmm:
05-16-2013, 01:25 AM #4
What's the deal with "Chicken Biskit"? lol. & Great base!, really like that font Happy
05-16-2013, 01:30 AM #5
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Electric
What's the deal with "Chicken Biskit"? lol. & Great base!, really like that font Happy

I Love chicken biskit's so the name came with the love for them Smile
05-16-2013, 01:34 AM #6
zCuden
Banned
I like! Smile
05-16-2013, 01:35 AM #7
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
I Love chicken biskit's so the name came with the love for them Smile
Alright then ;p
05-16-2013, 01:42 AM #8
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sambo23 View Post
I like! Smile

Thank's Smile
05-16-2013, 01:43 AM #9
xRequiKz
Are you high?
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
Well i've been on this forum for a while now and i've seen many thing's released for 1.14/cfg it has come along way but i've come to the point where i just don't like dealing with it anymore so i'll release the only menu base you'll ever see from me my chicken biskit menu base Smile

Their are 14 sub menus total 2 are dpad right and left controlled.
And the other 12 are the one's in the main menu :mmm:
the 12 sub menus in the main menu have 12 options each and the other 2 dpad/right controlled have 26 on 1 and 19 on the other i believe. The only zone edit's i have done are the unkown cmd removel playing bla bla and the scroll box text other than that the zone is clean.
Enjoy Any Issue's you can contact me on here or on skype:RileyFisher97
My base isn't anything GODLY just a pretty basic base im not into crazy style's and all that crap im pretty simple i guess...
Download:You must login or register to view this content.!
Credits
aerosoul94 - Unknown cmd removel
T_m_b07 - Thank you for your offset thread came in handy for my personal version Smile
Girl_MoDz - The quick menu is her's i could of made my own but didn't feel like it so thank's for it.
WcM* Crew - Alot of support and help here and their
TheFallen - Escape quotes aka Space's
Craihchrist8239 - Zone extractor
If i have forgotten some one please to do quote me and tell me.

Btw:If your gunna use this all i ask is to give credit's to everyone that has had a part because CFG has come along way from back in 1.12. And if you click L3 on menu 2 and you can't run it's not a bug that menu was ment to be a kick menu so i did L3 for ban at first thats why you can't run just delete the fuctions and the bind Lstick vstr bla bla problem fixed

Hai Friend :happycry:
05-16-2013, 02:15 AM #10
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xRequiKz View Post
Hai Friend :happycry:

hello :mmm:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo