05-27-2013, 02:51 PM #1
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys, i made a new thread for my v4.. as you can read this is only an update! Not release, on preview i show you my v4 with NicoBvB menu base etc.. For this i use CUSTOMPATCHER Menu base again like my v3 but completely started from scratch obviously i put more things compared to v3.. But i need to put and fix some things! So i hope like it and sorry for my english :yds:

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER
MrReDN34LHD
ITheFallenI
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
Aerosoul94
GIRL_MoDz--
IrishHaXeR
blackhawk2299
T_m_b07
obamasu
OmGRhys-x
xGreekModzHD
WeCoolModder Crew ♥
There is more people be included in the credits but i'll add at release!
Last edited by zSunriseModz ; 05-27-2013 at 04:28 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to zSunriseModz for this useful post:

:HIGH:, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, B o n e, Baby-panama, ComgeniesModz, EIMAIELLHNAS, HackersForHire, Beats, iiPaiin, imSnaYxoHD, Kevin14256, Kush Friendly, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, MW2TopTenWORLD, Cmd-X, Savage_847, Smexeh, SnaY, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, zCuden, ZerOtObey+RM, zZHackzZ
05-27-2013, 02:56 PM #2
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by zSunriseModz View Post
Ok guys, i made a new thread for my v4.. as you can read this is only an update! Not release, on preview i show you my v4 with NicoBvB menu base etc.. For this i use CUSTOMPATCHER Menu base again like my v3 but completely started from zero obviously i put more things compared to v3.. But i need to put and fix some things! So i hope like it and sorry for my english :yds:

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER
MrReDN34LHD
ITheFallenI
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
Aerosoul94
GIRL_MoDz--
IrishHaXeR
blackhawk2299
T_m_b07
obamasu
OmGRhys-x
xGreekModzHD
WeCoolModder Crew ♥

Fucking Sick
Fucking Sick
Awesome Patch !!! :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
05-27-2013, 03:02 PM #3
cool patch bro, gonna use it when it gets realeased ^^

The following user thanked Smexeh for this useful post:

ClutchNastii671
05-27-2013, 03:04 PM #4
Honestly I think all of the text changing colors like that is to much and will get distracting.
I know that when you scrolled at first, I had a hard time finding the options you selecting because I was more focussed on the flashing text then what your functions were.
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM #5
zCuden
Banned
Ok guys, i made a new thread for my v4.. as you can read this is only an update! Not release, on preview i show you my v4 with NicoBvB menu base etc.. For this i use CUSTOMPATCHER Menu base again like my v3 but completely started from zero obviously i put more things compared to v3.. But i need to put and fix some things! So i hope like it and sorry for my english :yds:

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER
MrReDN34LHD
ITheFallenI
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
Aerosoul94
GIRL_MoDz--
IrishHaXeR
blackhawk2299
T_m_b07
obamasu
OmGRhys-x
xGreekModzHD
WeCoolModder Crew ♥

I like this!
05-27-2013, 03:09 PM #6
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ImBreezy4G View Post
Honestly I think all of the text changing colors like that is to much and will get distracting.
I know that when you scrolled at first, I had a hard time finding the options you selecting because I was more focussed on the flashing text then what your functions were.

Just select the options slowly and not distracting you so much, obviously for me, for you i don't know!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
cool patch bro, gonna use it when it gets realeased ^^

Thanks bro! <3
05-27-2013, 03:25 PM #7
Just select the options slowly and not distracting you so much, obviously for me, for you i don't know!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Thanks bro! <3

Well the video is sped up a little bit but I still think it's to much movement.
05-27-2013, 03:25 PM #8
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
honestly think this can be an EXTREMELY good patch, but the flashing is just horrid. Keep the look simple my good man :happyguy:
05-27-2013, 03:47 PM #9
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by FN View Post
honestly think this can be an EXTREMELY good patch, but the flashing is just horrid. Keep the look simple my good man :happyguy:

Thanks bro but i think it's so much simple without flashing text.. Sad Awesome

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by another user
I like this!

ThanksSmile

The following user thanked zSunriseModz for this useful post:

*xActionMods*
05-27-2013, 03:58 PM #10
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
Originally posted by zsunrisemodz View Post
ok

awesome d: Cazzo bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.