05-27-2013, 02:51 PM #1
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys, i made a new thread for my v4.. as you can read this is only an update! Not release, on preview i show you my v4 with NicoBvB menu base etc.. For this i use CUSTOMPATCHER Menu base again like my v3 but completely started from scratch obviously i put more things compared to v3.. But i need to put and fix some things! So i hope like it and sorry for my english :yds:

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER
MrReDN34LHD
ITheFallenI
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
Aerosoul94
GIRL_MoDz--
IrishHaXeR
blackhawk2299
T_m_b07
obamasu
OmGRhys-x
xGreekModzHD
WeCoolModder Crew ♥
There is more people be included in the credits but i'll add at release!
Last edited by zSunriseModz ; 05-27-2013 at 04:28 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to zSunriseModz for this useful post:

:HIGH:, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, B o n e, Baby-panama, ComgeniesModz, EIMAIELLHNAS, HackersForHire, Beats, iiPaiin, imSnaYxoHD, Kevin14256, Kush Friendly, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, MW2TopTenWORLD, Cmd-X, Savage_847, Smexeh, SnaY, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, zCuden, ZerOtObey+RM, zZHackzZ
05-28-2013, 06:00 AM #20
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by zSunriseModz View Post
:satisfied:

how you do it cause your v3 had the 05 font with the 09 or 0A font but it was a little faded, and now you have the same thing but a little more blacker and thicker. :yuno: I NEED TO KNOOOOOOO
05-28-2013, 06:11 AM #21
zgmodz19
Do a barrel roll!
The flashing hurts my eyes lol , keep it simple with the flashing lol , looks good though , but if you release you should make one with flashing and one with out =D
05-28-2013, 06:46 AM #22
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by zgmodz19 View Post
The flashing hurts my eyes lol , keep it simple with the flashing lol , looks good though , but if you release you should make one with flashing and one with out =D

Yh i was already thinking to do it

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by 847 View Post
I NEED TO KNOOOOOOO

05-28-2013, 07:04 AM #23
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Yh i was already thinking to do it

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

good menu but all that flashing is not good and i think you should put it only when you exit/enter/select a menu, just my opinion.
05-28-2013, 07:11 AM #24
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 847 View Post
good menu but all that flashing is not good and i think you should put it only when you exit/enter/select a menu, just my opinion.

I'll see what to doSmile
05-28-2013, 07:56 AM #25
Savage_847
Vault dweller
I'll see what to doSmile

i know what you can do tell mw what you use for your font :yuno:
05-28-2013, 09:36 AM #26
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Ok guys, i made a new thread for my v4.. as you can read this is only an update! Not release, on preview i show you my v4 with NicoBvB menu base etc.. For this i use CUSTOMPATCHER Menu base again like my v3 but completely started from scratch obviously i put more things compared to v3.. But i need to put and fix some things! So i hope like it and sorry for my english :yds:

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER
MrReDN34LHD
ITheFallenI
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
Aerosoul94
GIRL_MoDz--
IrishHaXeR
blackhawk2299
T_m_b07
obamasu
OmGRhys-x
xGreekModzHD
WeCoolModder Crew ♥

This looks good Smile

The following user thanked jaaaasonx for this useful post:

zSunriseModz
05-28-2013, 10:01 AM #27
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by JaayX View Post
This looks good Smile

ThanksSmile
05-28-2013, 10:24 AM #28
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Ok guys, i made a new thread for my v4.. as you can read this is only an update! Not release, on preview i show you my v4 with NicoBvB menu base etc.. For this i use CUSTOMPATCHER Menu base again like my v3 but completely started from scratch obviously i put more things compared to v3.. But i need to put and fix some things! So i hope like it and sorry for my english :yds:

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER
MrReDN34LHD
ITheFallenI
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
Aerosoul94
GIRL_MoDz--
IrishHaXeR
blackhawk2299
T_m_b07
obamasu
OmGRhys-x
xGreekModzHD
WeCoolModder Crew ♥

wow. Sunrize, you finnally impressed me :love: well done hope you finish Winky Winky

The following user thanked *xActionMods* for this useful post:

zSunriseModz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo