10-18-2014, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
oStankyModz <-- Sorry i forgot to add you in from day one bro :(
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

The reason i havent updated this thread with diffrent resolutions is because i think this menu sucks so i have been writing this menu
Last edited by Connerg123 ; 02-02-2015 at 05:15 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, alexcubano, anxify, Bad Luck Brian, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, Creation-_-Tide, DazedMods, DeLuca, elmejor17, EternalHabit, gοd, GFM, Heaney, homeedog, InXInvader, ishangiri2014, ItsJackStewart, itzGumi, JimmysModz-, joni_djESP, JustBluu, LevelUP, NintendoMw, John, Popopico, RTE, Skonafid, Swaqq, Synergy, thahitcrew, The Kosmic, TheRevolveModz, Tsurimi, ViolentFelon, WeHostModdedXP, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xePixTvx, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xhevanlyx, xMrJR, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
10-26-2014, 07:52 AM #29
There is a list of offsets for mw2 that on this site that you can add to the menu and you should, some are walking ac130, maybe aimbot i didnt check.

akimbo weps, golden deagle, u should really add this to ur menu i dont really like it tho other than the design of it is very nice. i see that your released the source i checked into it i'd add those mods my self but i am not familair with C++ so sucks for me
10-27-2014, 05:55 PM #30
Originally posted by wickedshotz1 View Post
Best SPRX out for Mw2 that i know of Great work Can you add a weapons menu if possible Smile

Yeah i have to write weapon indexes for that :p and i may make a v2 just depends Enzo
10-27-2014, 07:13 PM #31
wickedshotz1
Save Point
great menu but when i do online match it glithes it keeps giving it to other players and not myself and you please fix this bug
11-01-2014, 07:53 PM #32
Crazy-nice
Do a barrel roll!
Can someone make it a Cex blus eboot plz
11-02-2014, 12:57 AM #33
Yenix
Do a barrel roll!
Haven't used this menu yet but looks f***n Awesome! Keep it up Happy
11-03-2014, 12:41 PM #34
itzGumi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu which i WILL fix and the bug is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download:
For 1080P Users: You must login or register to view this content.

For 1080i Users: N/A Yet Ill Do this ASAP

For 720P Users: N/A Yet Ill Do This After I Have Done 1080i

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

You Forgot To Put Me In The Credits For Recording But It's All Good New People Are Watching The Video + Subscribing Thanks Alot.
11-12-2014, 12:01 AM #35
bro could you do the 1080i or the 720p soon pls cuz if i use the 1080p its making the menu so big in my screen that i cant see something lol but i would like it if you do it soon thx Smile
11-13-2014, 01:52 PM #36
I don't know why, but the menu just doesnt work. I did everything as it was written in the readme. :$ When i go to private match i dont have the option to open the menu.. Do I miss something?
11-14-2014, 12:05 AM #37
Yo, When I use it half of it is down my screen and I can't see it? Any reason. Please ReplySmile Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo