10-18-2014, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
oStankyModz <-- Sorry i forgot to add you in from day one bro :(
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

The reason i havent updated this thread with diffrent resolutions is because i think this menu sucks so i have been writing this menu
Last edited by Connerg123 ; 02-02-2015 at 05:15 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, alexcubano, anxify, Bad Luck Brian, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, Creation-_-Tide, DazedMods, DeLuca, elmejor17, EternalHabit, gοd, GFM, Heaney, homeedog, InXInvader, ishangiri2014, ItsJackStewart, itzGumi, JimmysModz-, joni_djESP, JustBluu, LevelUP, NintendoMw, John, Popopico, RTE, Skonafid, Swaqq, Synergy, thahitcrew, The Kosmic, TheRevolveModz, Tsurimi, ViolentFelon, WeHostModdedXP, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xePixTvx, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xhevanlyx, xMrJR, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
11-25-2014, 08:57 PM #47
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu which i WILL fix and the bug is that if you are not host then you freeze

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download:
For 1080P Users: You must login or register to view this content.

For 1080i Users: N/A Yet Ill Do this ASAP

For 720P Users: N/A Yet Ill Do This After I Have Done 1080i

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
Gumi- For recording

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

Wow I thought this was fucking 1.14 no wonder it wouldnt work
11-26-2014, 03:57 AM #48
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Wow I thought this was fucking 1.14 no wonder it wouldnt work

It is for 1.14 ?
11-26-2014, 06:31 PM #49
hey bro pls creat THE MOD MENU PS3 CFW CEX ON ROGERO 4.55 MW2 BLES00683 :(
11-29-2014, 05:30 AM #50
these are still only for DEX correct? i would convert over but when i do i can not sign in even after spoofing because the 4.60 update and what it did
11-30-2014, 12:35 AM #51
graat menu only thing it lags a lot in snd online and the unlock all and level 70 dont work right
11-30-2014, 06:59 AM #52
Force
Shadow
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu which i WILL fix and the bug is that if you are not host then you freeze

Download:
For 1080P Users: You must login or register to view this content.

For 1080i Users: N/A Yet Ill Do this ASAP

For 720P Users: N/A Yet Ill Do This After I Have Done 1080i

Controls :

DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording

ENJOY! Enzo

Do the 720p PLEASE. and when you end a game, the menu won't work for the next game... Any reason?
11-30-2014, 01:29 PM #53
Originally posted by Force View Post
Do the 720p PLEASE. and when you end a game, the menu won't work for the next game... Any reason?

Nah sorry i aint had that problem witht the menu and it wont be remade in 720p anymore for which reason im about to update the thread with so read it up there bro Winky Winky
11-30-2014, 03:18 PM #54
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nah sorry i aint had that problem witht the menu and it wont be remade in 720p anymore for which reason im about to update the thread with so read it up there bro Winky Winky

dude love ur menu its the best one out there! but can you please add stuff like derank player kick from lobby, aimbot? make explosive bullet work and cfg infection option? or give level 55 or any prestige in the player section, just some ideas for the v2 but dude i luv ur menu :3
11-30-2014, 03:55 PM #55
yo guys can someone tell me if you can make it work on 480p tv :") i know my tv is shit:p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo