10-18-2014, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
oStankyModz <-- Sorry i forgot to add you in from day one bro :(
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

The reason i havent updated this thread with diffrent resolutions is because i think this menu sucks so i have been writing this menu
Last edited by Connerg123 ; 02-02-2015 at 05:15 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, alexcubano, anxify, Bad Luck Brian, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, Creation-_-Tide, DazedMods, DeLuca, elmejor17, EternalHabit, gοd, GFM, Heaney, homeedog, InXInvader, ishangiri2014, ItsJackStewart, itzGumi, JimmysModz-, joni_djESP, JustBluu, LevelUP, NintendoMw, John, Popopico, RTE, Skonafid, Swaqq, Synergy, thahitcrew, The Kosmic, TheRevolveModz, Tsurimi, ViolentFelon, WeHostModdedXP, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xePixTvx, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xhevanlyx, xMrJR, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
10-18-2014, 09:18 AM #2
A Friend
League Champion
Thank you very much I've been looking for a decent menu for this game. Any ideas what the best way to get force host is?

The following user thanked A Friend for this useful post:

Connerg123
10-18-2014, 10:24 AM #3
DextedMods
Bounty hunter
Yeeaahhhh i have wait sooo long for a new Menu Crying Nice Menu =D

The following user thanked DextedMods for this useful post:

Connerg123
10-18-2014, 12:41 PM #4
Originally posted by A
Thank you very much I've been looking for a decent menu for this game. Any ideas what the best way to get force host is?

Thats the only problem dude i just dont know ive searched about for hours and i did find a super force host eboot and i was going to jusr use that with the sprx but it just gave of an error when you start a game so it didnt work :( ill keep looking, FeverDex told me he has a good offset so ill ask him later and ill maybe make a lil force host tool and throw it on the thread bro Winky Winky
10-18-2014, 12:44 PM #5
Originally posted by ReBorn View Post
Yeeaahhhh i have wait sooo long for a new Menu Crying Nice Menu =D

Thanks bro Winky Winky
10-18-2014, 12:49 PM #6
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu which i WILL fix and the bug is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video to give you an idea of how the menu looks but sinse this video has been recorded i have changed the menu a little bit so it isnt as cramed together so it now has smaller text etc..

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

If Someone could upload a video of what the menu looks like now please post the video below and i will add it to the thread thanks very much guys

ENJOY! Enzo

Thanks a lot brother. Love you
10-18-2014, 01:35 PM #7
Originally posted by Heaney View Post
Thanks a lot brother. Love you

No Problem bro Winky Winky
10-18-2014, 03:38 PM #8
Originally posted by A

Yo just though i would let you know that i added Super Force Host into Lobby settings and it works perfectly
10-18-2014, 05:09 PM #9
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Yo just though i would let you know that i added Super Force Host into Lobby settings and it works perfectly

add a toggle for skate mod if u can
10-18-2014, 05:28 PM #10
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
add a toggle for skate mod if u can

I had one but there is no point because it turns it's self off after about 10 seconds so it just makes it buggy that you have to press it twice to turn back on again

The following user thanked Connerg123 for this useful post:

thahitcrew

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo