Post: [SPRX] Rewind v1 CEX/DEX by xFatalModding [BETA RELEASE]
04-03-2015, 01:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys baker here with a release of a menu that me and xFatalCoder have been working on. This menu is really sick and we are excited for a full release sometime in the near future. This menu also works on both CEX and DEX so all jailbreak users are able to enjoy this menu. Winky Winky We hope you like it and we welcome any suggestions. Thanks

Credits: Me (xFatalBaker)
Tyler (xFatalCoder)

We will be updating this post when we release newer versions of the menu. We hope you guys like it because we have been working hard on this.

NOTE: This menu is still in BETA so there are not very many options. We will try to update this thread frequently with newer versions.

Download BETA Version 1.01: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: Not needed because no .exe :p

CHANGE LOG:
UPDATE BETA V1.1:
Added DoHeart
Fixed Verify All Players Freeze
Fixed Menu Size When Newsbar Is Toggled Off
Last edited by BakerModz ; 05-23-2015 at 04:12 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to BakerModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlexNGU, AncientKurama, AsO GaMeR, AssEMoDDeR, bandphan, Dog88Christian, EternalHabit, Exelo, hackerfield, ishangiri2014, koekiemonstarr2, JokerRey, lucasaf01, migjack, MinecraftUser, Mr.Peanut, NickBeHaxing, Member35342235, OmegleModz, PazzerHD, gopro_2027, Rezqaazify, RTE, sleggeri, subkiller369, WeHostModdedXP, xCloudy, xCLS, zshred, zZHackzZ
05-22-2015, 12:12 PM #74
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
looks good tylerSmile in the clients menu add freeze console with setclientdvar and "full_bright_1" . shark also found a why to spawn bot and make the pick class.

Thanks man but also the title says this is a beta, i know how to do freeze PS3 i just didnt add it in untill yesterday :P it was a small function that would take 2 seconds so i worried about the bigger shit first :P and yeah i know shark released that but our menu is for CEX and DEX, and the VM_ExecuteHook is different between cex and dex so i would have to make a way to make it work on both which isnt that important right now :P
05-22-2015, 12:13 PM #75
Originally posted by KwTSnipeRxHDx View Post
is this is a bug on S & D works but on the next round it gone the only thing that works is the white background

We are going to try and fix this, but with a round restart the huds reset but the menu does not know it needs to re initialize, therefore the functions work but the huds do not. We are going to try and find a way to fix this, but this happens in every sprx menu :P
05-22-2015, 12:14 PM #76
Originally posted by Falcon1234 View Post
That bug when the menu disappears the next round is with all sprx menus even insidious. Maybe creating a non host menu base in sprx might do the trick

my bad didnt see your reply before i sent my comment to the dude talking about the bug :P
05-22-2015, 06:59 PM #77
I'm on 4.70 habib cex with cobra and the menu don't appear, I put the eboot and the sprx i dont know whats's the problem because i load sprx on mw3...
05-22-2015, 08:11 PM #78
Originally posted by MoDD3R View Post
I'm on 4.70 habib cex with cobra and the menu don't appear, I put the eboot and the sprx i dont know whats's the problem because i load sprx on mw3...

Your doing something wrong. Works for everyone else
05-22-2015, 11:58 PM #79
at the time I enter the game, pick my class and the ps3 freezes, it happens in private and in split screen, and I can not test the menu, my ps3 is Dex 4:50 ita, my mw2 is BLES, gets it please !
05-23-2015, 03:55 AM #80
Originally posted by DEX View Post
at the time I enter the game, pick my class and the ps3 freezes, it happens in private and in split screen, and I can not test the menu, my ps3 is Dex 4:50 ita, my mw2 is BLES, gets it please !

The eboot is for blus bro
05-23-2015, 10:05 AM #81
InHell
[move] WobbleLand [/move]
Im doing the same thing as him but nothing comes up for me
05-23-2015, 02:29 PM #82
Create a EBOOT for BLES, please !!

The following user thanked zDrownCFW-DEX for this useful post:

xAgony

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo