07-03-2015, 01:48 AM #1
mrtn
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ----------------------------
Last edited by mrtn ; 05-04-2018 at 10:05 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to mrtn for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, <Brad>, AlexNGU, Amaziing, anxify, Buqsy, Exelo, iGreaT xX, imHxsn, KingRay, koekiemonstarr2, John, -Numb, Rezqaazify, RTE, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned mrtn for this awful post:

iRnZ
07-05-2015, 05:02 AM #29
this menu is sick and i want to try it but it unfortunately doesnt work, ive tried re-installing the update and everything, please help!
07-05-2015, 09:52 AM #30
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Looks dope, but dont work for me.. On 4.65 d-rex, default layout and no patch or cfg on.. I get the welcome message sometimes,
and when i press up I get the opening sound, I get frozen and the hud get hided but no menu is visible. Any solution or fix? Smile

I haven't gotten that bug myself after the countless hours of testing while adding stuff but I'll look into it
07-05-2015, 09:58 AM #31
mrtn
Little One
If you're having problems with it not working make sure you're on DEX and that your target type AND kernel is set to DEX
07-05-2015, 10:08 AM #32
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Looks dope, but dont work for me.. On 4.65 d-rex, default layout and no patch or cfg on.. I get the welcome message sometimes,
and when i press up I get the opening sound, I get frozen and the hud get hided but no menu is visible. Any solution or fix? Smile

I figured out what was wrong, I used the MW3 address for PlayerCMD_SetBlurForPlayer instead of the MW2 one as I mixed them up while working on two projects :p Fixed it now, updated SPRX should be in the OP, sorry about that
Also remember to use 720p resolution until I fix it for 1080p

The following user thanked mrtn for this useful post:

-Numb
07-05-2015, 12:20 PM #33
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by DarinTyler7 View Post
How The Mod is Working I Push Witch Button To Lunch The Mod???

Originally posted by RTM View Post
this menu is sick and i want to try it but it unfortunately doesnt work, ive tried re-installing the update and everything, please help!

Originally posted by LoungyModder View Post
When i launch game i get an error (80010009)

Im on 4.50 ITA DEX

If the SPRX didn't work for you previously it might have been because the eboot was locked to BLES00683 & BLUS30377. Try the new Debug eboot included in the new downloads, it will not work if you're not on DEX though!
07-05-2015, 01:09 PM #34
It works with the debug eboot bro just 1 thing a bug for you to fix, The scroller isnt in line wit the text on the 1080p version, Also whats your skype as i need a little help with SPRX please ?
07-05-2015, 01:44 PM #35
mrtn
Little One
It works with the debug eboot bro just 1 thing a bug for you to fix, The scroller isnt in line wit the text on the 1080p version, Also whats your skype as i need a little help with SPRX please ?

Ik it's not perfect on 1080p, I had re-adjust it and got lazy so I let be like that
07-05-2015, 02:00 PM #36
mrtn
Little One

Also, what do you mean by not in line? Mine looks like this in 1080p:
You must login or register to view this content.
07-05-2015, 09:34 PM #37
sleekshow
I defeated!
Beasty menu brings back the 1.11 gsc look noice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo