07-03-2015, 01:48 AM #1
mrtn
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ----------------------------
Last edited by mrtn ; 05-04-2018 at 10:05 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to mrtn for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, <Brad>, AlexNGU, Amaziing, anxify, Buqsy, Exelo, iGreaT xX, imHxsn, KingRay, koekiemonstarr2, John, -Numb, Rezqaazify, RTE, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned mrtn for this awful post:

iRnZ
07-06-2015, 02:56 AM #38
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
when i try play in spilt screen im getting awaiting challenge ... for long time then ps3 freeze
07-07-2015, 10:30 AM #39
I have tried everything I know to make this work. But I am having no luck. I'm running 4.46 rebug (full dex) I really want this it would make it a lot easier playing with friends. Ill even donate to if that's what it will take.
07-07-2015, 06:27 PM #40
Yo bro will you release the bots script because im not getting it to work! My skype is MoDzNL nice menu bro
07-07-2015, 06:32 PM #41
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by TheDirtySnowman View Post
I have tried everything I know to make this work. But I am having no luck. I'm running 4.46 rebug (full dex) I really want this it would make it a lot easier playing with friends. Ill even donate to if that's what it will take.

If that's what it'll take? Lol it's not like i'm making it not work on purpose
For some people it doesn't work and for some it does, that's how SPRX has been for alot of people. I can't do anything about it
07-09-2015, 06:06 AM #42
I said if it means donating I will. People have told me you were scummy and want money for help. That's all I'm done here. lel
07-09-2015, 12:31 PM #43
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by TheDirtySnowman View Post
I said if it means donating I will. People have told me you were scummy and want money for help. That's all I'm done here. lel

tears Idiots have offered me money to help them but I'm not here to spoon feed people or to make money. I have a job to make money, I do this for fun
07-09-2015, 06:47 PM #44
Hey You can put it on bles00684? plz
07-10-2015, 11:34 AM #45
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
Hello people of the internet
I just wanted to finish and release this superman menu I started a few weeks back so here it is
It has working bots, thanks to Shark tears
It's very buggy though so don't spam it. You may freeze sometimes when trying to spawn bots but that's MW2's fault and it doesn't happen very often

I've only tested it on 4.70 Rebug DEX so I don't know what other FW's it will work on. I'm unsure if it works on CEX and I highly doubt it

Here's a video of it;

Installation;

Put the EBOOT.BIN in dev_hdd0/game/MW2 REGION/USRDIR/
Put the DANK_SUPERMAN.sprx file in dev_hdd0/tmp/

Changelog;

v1.1
- Fixed bug where the SPRX would freeze when opening
- Added 1080p version
- Removed Spawn 3 Bots option (Spawning them 1 by 1 will cause ALOT less freezing)
- Added Verify & Unverify All (Give Admin and Remove Admin for all clients)

v1.0
- Initial release

Download;
Click You must login or register to view this content. for the 720p version
Click You must login or register to view this content. for the 1080p version
I was a big noob and forgot to change the eboot to Debug before releasing so it would work for all regions, so I added that now.
That might have caused issues with it not working so if it didn't work for you before, try the new Debug eboot.
I also left the old one in there (it's for BLES00683 & BLUS30377)

Credits;

Shark - For various things
Seb5594
And many others I might have forgotten. You know what you contributed to

Realy nice menuSmile its perfect for fake trickshots xD
07-10-2015, 03:28 PM #46
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by SneakerStreet View Post
Realy nice menuSmile its perfect for fake trickshots xD

Thank you Enzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.