02-05-2013, 06:14 PM #1
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Just Wondering What The Best CFG Was,Im Using JokaNot Happy or SadModZ V3.2

The following user thanked Hayden for this useful post:

have fun

The following 2 users groaned at Hayden for this awful post:

BishAreForFags, Script Kiddie
02-13-2013, 10:41 PM #20
gazaag
Bounty hunter
so what gives you the right go and use it and kids can't is there an age limit on modding No and you think ya can talk to me like that? stfu ya sad prick least i ain't spending money on a e3 flasher or a ps3 and i'm getting mine for free just by a usb stick and tbh its actually clever modding has moved on for mw2 instead of JUST PATCHES everyone can use them without buying a down grader or Jb Ps3 people like you just keep it for Them self's cos your a virgin and a tight prick so jog on ya LOB!, go get laid ya virgin! oh wait you probz have lost it... To your disc! ALL YOUR GONNA GET MUG!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Yup Freee Happy
Last edited by gazaag ; 02-13-2013 at 10:44 PM.
02-13-2013, 10:45 PM #21
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
So true gazaag

The following user thanked Hayden for this useful post:

gazaag
02-13-2013, 11:18 PM #22
FOSCA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gazaag View Post
so what gives you the right go and use it and kids can't is there an age limit on modding No and you think ya can talk to me like that? stfu ya sad prick least i ain't spending money on a e3 flasher or a ps3 and i'm getting mine for free just by a usb stick and tbh its actually clever modding has moved on for mw2 instead of JUST PATCHES everyone can use them without buying a down grader or Jb Ps3 people like you just keep it for Them self's cos your a virgin and a tight prick so jog on ya LOB!, go get laid ya virgin! oh wait you probz have lost it... To your disc! ALL YOUR GONNA GET MUG!

I am sorry but this is really one of the dumbest post I've ever read how does him not wanting to give you a cfg make him a "tight virgin" (if he has a real menu) would that make you an even tighter virgin for having a little usb menu? smh -__- The only reason he brought sex into this talk is because he's bringing himself to the spot light xD **PEOPLE ARE NOT VIRGINS FOR NOT WANTING TO ACTIVATE YOUR LITTLE USB MENU, OK? **

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Yup Freee Happy

Originally posted by ox3 View Post
you should only be hosting on mw2 if you have a real fucking patch not no usb menu, so i don't blame everyone, i don't give anyone cfg infections because it just gives more kids uav and aim assist.

I wish people weren't sooo ignorant sometimes -__-
02-14-2013, 12:18 AM #23
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by gazaag View Post

Yup Freee Happy

1) Learn to spell and correctly use grammar

2) You're obviously not old enough to be doing this shit

3) We have the right because we have put the effort in to get modified patches onto our ps3, you just stick 1 file on a usb

4) I bought my first 3.55 PS3 for £35, so no flasher, no E3, no Progskeet, the PS3 paid for itself more than once

5) You're not getting it for free, you're begging for an infection on NGU

6) It's called data transfer from my 3.55 to my 4.30

You must login or register to view this content.

7) I can sell my 3.55 now, no need for it as I have all I need there.

The following user thanked Josh_ox3 for this useful post:

matt0897

The following user groaned Josh_ox3 for this awful post:

gazaag
02-14-2013, 02:46 AM #24
gazaag
Bounty hunter
don't you worry about my spelling and grammar prick worry about yourself and well lucky you, not beg i ask thanks, and that's is very nice, i know its great how simple it can go now and i thank everyone when i download there modded files Smile should be happy that usb memory stick all it takes now, and i thank every person who gives me cfg infection i don't bother or whatever i ain't a twat and well why don't you sell it then must of had it for long time so you would of by now. [ATTACH=CONFIG]22121[/ATTACH]
02-14-2013, 02:48 AM #25
No joka modz is ugly, how can anyone like using that...
02-14-2013, 02:55 AM #26
gazaag
Bounty hunter
Its alright not that bad iv'e seen much worse but we all have our own views
02-14-2013, 11:28 PM #27
FOSCA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
1) Learn to spell and correctly use grammar

2) You're obviously not old enough to be doing this shit

3) We have the right because we have put the effort in to get modified patches onto our ps3, you just stick 1 file on a usb

4) I bought my first 3.55 PS3 for £35, so no flasher, no E3, no Progskeet, the PS3 paid for itself more than once

5) You're not getting it for free, you're begging for an infection on NGU

6) It's called data transfer from my 3.55 to my 4.30

You must login or register to view this content.

7) I can sell my 3.55 now, no need for it as I have all I need there.

Dude I'm gonna do that I only have one patch backup as of now, Im gonna back up all of themHappy It will take time though each takes like 20 min D;
02-14-2013, 11:32 PM #28
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by FOSCA View Post
Dude I'm gonna do that I only have one patch backup as of now, Im gonna back up all of themHappy It will take time though each takes like 20 min D;

So much easier that way, each backup was 300-350mb's so restoring them takes 2 minutes max, I could probably make it alot smaller but I got cod4/w@w and other patches aswell Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo