02-05-2013, 06:14 PM #1
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Just Wondering What The Best CFG Was,Im Using JokaNot Happy or SadModZ V3.2

The following user thanked Hayden for this useful post:

have fun

The following 2 users groaned at Hayden for this awful post:

BishAreForFags, Script Kiddie
02-14-2013, 11:38 PM #29
FOSCA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
So much easier that way, each backup was 300-350mb's so restoring them takes 2 minutes max, I could probably make it alot smaller but I got cod4/w@w and other patches aswell Smile

That's pretty awesome because you're right it save a hell of a lot more time! I only have mods for mw2, w@w, gta 4. I seen some cod 4 menus and they are SEXY but too bad I don't own that game;( I'm trying to get my hands on a mw2 from the uk so I could host the Dual patches, I would love to have that!! I might just back up a 1.14 patch 1.11 for now though
02-15-2013, 01:45 AM #30
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by FOSCA View Post
That's pretty awesome because you're right it save a hell of a lot more time! I only have mods for mw2, w@w, gta 4. I seen some cod 4 menus and they are SEXY but too bad I don't own that game;( I'm trying to get my hands on a mw2 from the uk so I could host the Dual patches, I would love to have that!! I might just back up a 1.14 patch 1.11 for now though

The YS in my screenshot is a 1.11 patch Smile and I was under the impression you could use a real pkg for like USA mw2 and have that run a different patch as it will look for the BLES for a different region.
02-16-2013, 11:10 PM #31
FOSCA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
The YS in my screenshot is a 1.11 patch Smile and I was under the impression you could use a real pkg for like USA mw2 and have that run a different patch as it will look for the BLES for a different region.

Wait so you think it could be possible for the usa one work with dual boot, if I do that?Gasp I was thinking of just installing a 1.11 pkg and 1.14 pkg and try to put a patch on it but I don't think that would work if they are both for the same region because how would it work to put the patches on it would it be 2 different foldersGasp I'm just confusing my self with all that xD are you from the uk?
02-17-2013, 03:34 AM #32
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by FOSCA View Post
Wait so you think it could be possible for the usa one work with dual boot, if I do that?Gasp I was thinking of just installing a 1.11 pkg and 1.14 pkg and try to put a patch on it but I don't think that would work if they are both for the same region because how would it work to put the patches on it would it be 2 different foldersGasp I'm just confusing my self with all that xD are you from the uk?

I'm from UK yeah, and If you use a different region it has a different folder but I'm not sure a different region works on a UK PS3....
02-18-2013, 10:01 PM #33
Blackhawk2299 CFG menu is prime the best one if had hands down and ive had alot.
02-27-2013, 05:22 PM #34
PazV4 Has to be the best, Although that's just my opinion so don't hateUpside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo