05-31-2013, 05:37 PM #1
ojordanair
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not a good coder but I thought of this. If you can now host mw2 1.14 challenge lobbies with the new Real Time Editing UNLOCK ALL Clients tool, Then you can probably decompile the application figure out how they programmed it and make a MW2 1.14 RTE Derank Clients. I don't want any hate just these cfg Bullshitting modders make me and probably any CFW user mad...

The following user thanked ojordanair for this useful post:

V7UZ

The following 12 users groaned at ojordanair for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, BrinkerzHD, Citadel, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Johnny_C, MW2TopTenWORLD, SC58, TheUnexpected, U WOT M8, Zwiik
06-01-2013, 06:21 PM #11
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Good that IMCSx and the other Modder here on NGU Encrypt they Tools......People stop with Modding just because ppl like you try to leech the work :n:

I used to not do that, until some kid sent me my entire decompiled src haha. I started laughing and said, "Wow kid, you know how to decompile an application."

The following user thanked TheUnexpected for this useful post:

06-02-2013, 06:16 AM #12
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by ojordanair View Post
I'm not a good coder but I thought of this. If you can now host mw2 1.14 challenge lobbies with the new Real Time Editing UNLOCK ALL Clients tool, Then you can probably decompile the application figure out how they programmed it and make a MW2 1.14 RTE Derank Clients. I don't want any hate just these cfg Bullshitting modders make me and probably any CFW user mad...

I dont see a reason to derank people
And i hope no 1 will make tool to derank people
Not like the bypass days that alot of shit modders was deranking all the time people
06-02-2013, 06:23 AM #13
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Knife View Post
I dont see a reason to derank people
And i hope no 1 will make tool to derank people
Not like the bypass days that alot of shit modders was deranking all the time people

Only Noobs or lil kids derank other people, but a derank tool is good to have as some people wanna restart from 1 again on there main acc and they cant do so on cod4,waw,mw2,bo1 so we need that to do some not alot of ppl but iv heard people wanting deranked to restart
06-02-2013, 08:37 AM #14
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Only Noobs or lil kids derank other people, but a derank tool is good to have as some people wanna restart from 1 again on there main acc and they cant do so on cod4,waw,mw2,bo1 so we need that to do some not alot of ppl but iv heard people wanting deranked to restart

You can still derank on COD4 and WAW. GSC modding hasn't been patch yet on those two games.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Devastation
06-02-2013, 12:13 PM #15
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

True
And yeah u right
i remmember 1 year ago before i got my 3.55
i was go online on bypass and everytime people was deranking me
when i got my 3.55 i was giving all+70 everytime haha and yeah only people that dont have life like to derank random people
06-02-2013, 12:20 PM #16
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
You can still derank on COD4 and WAW. GSC modding hasn't been patch yet on those two games.

No shit
06-02-2013, 01:10 PM #17
You don't need to decompile my application for find how it work this. Just you can find yourself and it's possible with my app.

I have delete this option just before the release.

The following 3 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, MrHackerDude1, Zwiik
06-02-2013, 02:48 PM #18

This is true. I know a lot of people want to restart sometimes, but also there are infections to do unlock all and derank.
06-02-2013, 04:09 PM #19
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Good that IMCSx and the other Modder here on NGU Encrypt they Tools......People stop with Modding just because ppl like you try to leech the work :n:

After this, i can say that yours is still so easy to decompile :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo