05-31-2013, 05:37 PM #1
ojordanair
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not a good coder but I thought of this. If you can now host mw2 1.14 challenge lobbies with the new Real Time Editing UNLOCK ALL Clients tool, Then you can probably decompile the application figure out how they programmed it and make a MW2 1.14 RTE Derank Clients. I don't want any hate just these cfg Bullshitting modders make me and probably any CFW user mad...

The following user thanked ojordanair for this useful post:

V7UZ

The following 12 users groaned at ojordanair for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, BrinkerzHD, Citadel, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Johnny_C, MW2TopTenWORLD, SC58, TheUnexpected, U WOT M8, Zwiik
06-02-2013, 04:19 PM #20
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by Dr
After this, i can say that yours is still so easy to decompile :p

Not really try to decompile it lol
Send a proof on Skype ^^
06-03-2013, 11:16 AM #21
Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
You can already derank people with iMCSx's unlock tool...

Edit: Just re-downloaded the tool and he must've removed it in the newest version. Oh well, I still have the version with derank Happy

Lucky, I want the derank version. :| I have to bind defaultstatsinit to the clients select button, with the server cmd to derank people. ha
06-06-2013, 01:02 AM #22
HERE NOOBS
You must login or register to view this content.
06-07-2013, 03:22 PM #23
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
No shit

Was about to say it haha
06-13-2013, 07:52 PM #24
binho
Haxor!
The big problem today is that cfgs available are better and more equipped than patchs_mp.ff, and we invest in consoles, and when issues are not host, we have to put up with this gang tormenting says, kiks, etc.. And worst of all who depend on us to trigger the cfgs.
Cods are war game, not says, there is no point staying putting messages on the screen if the shot is not good. Message not win the game..
06-13-2013, 09:02 PM #25
No shit

No shit? Hey relax. You're the one who said you can't get deranked on COD4 and WAW.
I was just simple correcting you.
Only Noobs or lil kids derank other people, but a derank tool is good to have as some people wanna restart from 1 again on there main acc and they cant do so on cod4,waw,mw2,bo1 so we need that to do some not alot of ppl but iv heard people wanting deranked to restart

Yes you are right about people asking to get deranked. I myself help people get deranked so they can start again.
Last edited by codybenti ; 06-13-2013 at 09:05 PM.
06-13-2013, 09:20 PM #26
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
No shit? Hey relax. You're the one who said you can't get deranked on COD4 and WAW.
I was just simple correcting you.

Yes you are right about people asking to get deranked. I myself help people get deranked so they can start again.

lmfao u dont get what i ment, i ment that there no reset option on the game to do so smh mw3/bo2 u can all the other u cant that what i was saying
06-17-2013, 02:22 AM #27
Pointless thread. Just get host in mw2 then download a menu that disables mod menus and disable .cfg menus. then you will have no problems with fags running uav aim assist
09-25-2014, 07:07 AM #28
I know how u feels bro i just boot them offline until somone makes a good tool all the rtm for mw2 suck dick its sad how blackops 2 is easier to hack then mw2 "apparently" -TheDerankingModder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo