05-31-2013, 05:37 PM #1
ojordanair
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not a good coder but I thought of this. If you can now host mw2 1.14 challenge lobbies with the new Real Time Editing UNLOCK ALL Clients tool, Then you can probably decompile the application figure out how they programmed it and make a MW2 1.14 RTE Derank Clients. I don't want any hate just these cfg Bullshitting modders make me and probably any CFW user mad...

The following user thanked ojordanair for this useful post:

V7UZ

The following 12 users groaned at ojordanair for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, BrinkerzHD, Citadel, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Johnny_C, MW2TopTenWORLD, SC58, TheUnexpected, U WOT M8, Zwiik
05-31-2013, 06:15 PM #2
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ojordanair View Post
I'm not a good coder but I thought of this. If you can now host mw2 1.14 challenge lobbies with the new Real Time Editing UNLOCK ALL Clients tool, Then you can probably decompile the application figure out how they programmed it and make a MW2 1.14 RTE Derank Clients. I don't want any hate just these cfg Bullshitting modders make me and probably any CFW user mad...

Why would you want to derank people? , i know them usb users are annoying but im sure Hud Elements have been found on mw2 already , so that will seperate us from the usb users Smile
05-31-2013, 06:30 PM #3
Zwiik
I defeated!
I'm not a good coder but I thought of this. If you can now host mw2 1.14 challenge lobbies with the new Real Time Editing UNLOCK ALL Clients tool, Then you can probably decompile the application figure out how they programmed it and make a MW2 1.14 RTE Derank Clients. I don't want any hate just these cfg Bullshitting modders make me and probably any CFW user mad...

You can already derank people with iMCSx's unlock tool...

Edit: Just re-downloaded the tool and he must've removed it in the newest version. Oh well, I still have the version with derank Happy Don't ask me for it though as I do not want people abusing it, because I know you will.
Last edited by Zwiik ; 06-03-2013 at 09:48 PM.
05-31-2013, 07:09 PM #4
Why would you decompile a application? You're basically giving out a persons hard work.

The following 7 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, JakeP0500, MW2TopTenWORLD, SC58, TheUnexpected, Zwiik
05-31-2013, 09:47 PM #5
seb5594
Proud Former Admin

Good that IMCSx and the other Modder here on NGU Encrypt they Tools......People stop with Modding just because ppl like you try to leech the work :n:

The following 6 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, matt0897, Obris, ViolentFelon, Zwiik
05-31-2013, 10:38 PM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel

Have fun decompiling it Winky Winky

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

05-31-2013, 11:04 PM #7

why would you decompile something??... Yh glad the other modders Obfuscate their programs ... also if you just want to know the Derank Part ... just ask the creator Winky Winky
05-31-2013, 11:11 PM #8
ojordanair
Save Point
Not trying to leech not even going to release a de-rank RTE/RTM Tool if I were to decompile it I just hate these cfg fags ruining my fun an attention. I haven't even released my patch because I'm afraid they'll leech it and take all the credit.

NOT TRYING TO LEECH LEAVING ALL CREDIT @Seb
05-31-2013, 11:13 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff

decompile lmfao :ha!: all it is sv_gamesendservercommand to give unlock all/prestige/derank lol not hard to get/do and hud elem message bar :p all easy stuff but i dont think u know how to decompile cause if u did u prob get this stuff your self

maybe if every one want cfg gone start a post try to get ngu to ban cfg so no one can host it or release them only ff stuff or rte

no savegame or cfg if everyone hate it so much
Last edited by SC58 ; 05-31-2013 at 11:15 PM.

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
05-31-2013, 11:18 PM #10
ojordanair
Save Point
I said I'm not a good coder>I only know how to code mw2 patches
I'm wanting to derank shit talking leeching cfg users, and you get all nerdy on me.
I'm done with NGU got fam problems now. enjoy your sweat breaking
Programming/Modding/Coding.
Good day!X_X

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo