02-26-2017, 12:57 PM #1
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any menu in patch format (which can be data-transfered to an OFW PS3) which works online and allows you to play with other people in online lobbies?
02-26-2017, 02:27 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by mexxpower View Post
Is there any menu in patch format (which can be data-transfered to an OFW PS3) which works online and allows you to play with other people in online lobbies?

Ofcourse lol but you cant give other people "V.I.P", "Admin" etc its just a menu for yourself but if you get a jailbroken ps3 then you can give your friends challenge lobbies, menu etc
02-26-2017, 04:23 PM #3
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
<deleted>
02-26-2017, 04:24 PM #4
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Ofcourse lol but you cant give other people "V.I.P", "Admin" etc its just a menu for yourself but if you get a jailbroken ps3 then you can give your friends challenge lobbies, menu etc

Thank you for the quick reply! Is there a way to give myself a UAV (and maybe AA-infection) directly from a menu on an OFW system (without needing my CFW or another PS3)? If so, could you maybe tell me an example of a menu which works online on 1.14?
02-26-2017, 04:50 PM #5
S63
Space Ninja
Thank you for the quick reply! Is there a way to give myself a UAV (and maybe AA-infection) directly from a menu on an OFW system (without needing my CFW or another PS3)? If so, could you maybe tell me an example of a menu which works online on 1.14?

Well u can search for example "MW2 1.14 CFG Patch" on youtube and all menus u find should work and yes i said cfg because all patches on 1.14 are coded in cfg but 1.11 patches are gsc which cannot be used online on normal servers but if u tell me ur mw2 region code which is located on the side of the box at the bottom and should bles-???? Or blus-????, i could possibly link u to some download but as i said i need ur region code Smile
02-26-2017, 05:01 PM #6
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
Well u can search for example "MW2 1.14 CFG Patch" on youtube and all menus u find should work and yes i said cfg because all patches on 1.14 are coded in cfg but 1.11 patches are gsc which cannot be used online on normal servers but if u tell me ur mw2 region code which is located on the side of the box at the bottom and should bles-???? Or blus-????, i could possibly link u to some download but as i said i need ur region code Smile

My region code is BLES00686. And I can just install these CFG patches on my CFW, transfer them to my OFW and use them online with other people? Or do I need my CFW online to infect my OFW in order to use the menu?
02-26-2017, 05:06 PM #7
S63
Space Ninja
My region code is BLES00686. And I can just install these CFG patches on my CFW, transfer them to my OFW and use them online with other people? Or do I need my CFW online to infect my OFW in order to use the menu?

Why dont you just get ur CFW online also no once u data transfer them from ur cfw to ur ofw u infected all time unless you delete the mw2 update also you can get menus or ur ofw for gta iv, gta v, waw and cod4 but keep in mind modding gta v on a ofw will get u banned quick as f**k.

You must login or register to view this content.
02-26-2017, 05:15 PM #8
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
Why dont you just get ur CFW online also no once u data transfer them from ur cfw to ur ofw u infected all time unless you delete the mw2 update also you can get menus or ur ofw for gta iv, gta v, waw and cod4 but keep in mind modding gta v on a ofw will get u banned quick as f**k.

You must login or register to view this content.

I don't use my CFW online as it's CID is banned and I don't want to buy a new one...

Thanks for the info about GTA and CoD4/5, but I just want to play MW2 online with UAV.

In order to install the mod you linked me I just replace the patch_mp.ff on my CFW, data-transfer, plug a USB-drive with the .cfg file in my OFW PS3 and it works, right?
02-26-2017, 05:31 PM #9
S63
Space Ninja
I don't use my CFW online as it's CID is banned and I don't want to buy a new one...

Thanks for the info about GTA and CoD4/5, but I just want to play MW2 online with UAV.

In order to install the mod you linked me I just replace the patch_mp.ff on my CFW, data-transfer, plug a USB-drive with the .cfg file in my OFW PS3 and it works, right?

Everything u said is correct apart from the usb with the .cfg u domt need that, the menu is built in with the patch
02-26-2017, 05:34 PM #10
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
Everything u said is correct apart from the usb with the .cfg u domt need that, the menu is built in with the patch

Ok, sweet! And you are sure it works in public online lobbies with other players who don't use any mods/patches?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo