02-26-2017, 12:57 PM #1
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any menu in patch format (which can be data-transfered to an OFW PS3) which works online and allows you to play with other people in online lobbies?
02-26-2017, 07:20 PM #11
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Everything u said is correct apart from the usb with the .cfg u domt need that, the menu is built in with the patch

I just tried it out. It works great online. Thank you very much! Smile
02-26-2017, 07:57 PM #12
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by mexxpower View Post
I just tried it out. It works great online. Thank you very much! Smile

Np Smile
02-26-2017, 09:11 PM #13
There are enough people with Uav&Aim assist in mw2. Be cool and play without it Winky Winky The whole mw2 community will appreciate you!
02-27-2017, 02:09 AM #14
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Is there any menu in patch format (which can be data-transfered to an OFW PS3) which works online and allows you to play with other people in online lobbies?

Was your issue solved?
02-27-2017, 03:39 AM #15
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
I don't use my CFW online as it's CID is banned and I don't want to buy a new one...

Thanks for the info about GTA and CoD4/5, but I just want to play MW2 online with UAV.

In order to install the mod you linked me I just replace the patch_mp.ff on my CFW, data-transfer, plug a USB-drive with the .cfg file in my OFW PS3 and it works, right?

Your on ofw I recommend my cfg loader so if you ever wanted to change the menu without constantly doing the data transfer here: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo