04-20-2013, 08:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys,

I make this post to get some feedbacks about the Project Memories. This project is still in the Version.
It consists in bringing back beautiful designed mod menus from MW2.
This new kind of menus, will allow you to give mod menus to all clients in game, just like gsc modding in previous cod.

We got the help from a lot of talented developpers, like :
iHc James, Choco, Aerosoul94, Teh1337 & Godly, Hooker, Buc-Shotz, remember these names.

This project has been started a few days ago with FM|T Enstone and we hope you will appreciate.

These are two videos to show our progress :

Enjoy Smile

The following 104 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

-Google-, [COD]Rebug DEX, iTruceFret, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, RAB, ℳaTiCz, ⓘⒸ➌, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, 246, 6jarjar6, Absolute Zero, allyouaskfor, AMNE, Ansity., Athosx1hw, backstop12, benkir, BlurzGoHard, BriceC, BrinkerzHD, Bucko, YouAppreciateMe, CARDIFF MoDz, Cesei, Chip ♞, cod5cl, CodJumper:, ContagiousModz, CronicImpulse, Dannie Fresh, Dazza1234567890, Devastation, dgui123451, iJosh, Dr.ThieF, EliteHackzPS3, Eric Jr., Excision, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T ZoRo, FTDreload, FuntCase, Gendjisan, uome68, Guzman, hack black ops, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, II Dave II, iiPaiin, iMauro, ImSooCool, James90, ResistTheJamsha, KCxFTW, killa skillz, M0T1VAT10N, makeabce, Mango_Knife, Maty360414, milky4444, moka, Mr.Hutch, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, NGU GHOST, Nosawilsno15, John, OPTIC-M★D丂X, Vince, PingP0ng, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Rebuged, RichModder, RTE Modz, say-say123, SHEMAR54, Shisha, Dacoco, Silent Assassin, Slice, Smexeh, SmokeyMagicModz, SnaY, Taylors Bish, TheHomeTown97, TheJaRniBoi, ViolentFelon, xCrankModz, xePixTvx, xKtF, ZerOtObey+RM and 4 other users.
04-21-2013, 02:02 PM #29
to everyone who's waiting for the release now..
He didn't even say he's going to release it. However, if he's going to release it its most likely not going to be cheap Winky Winky His MW3 Recovery tool (yes only recovery) is still 25€ (was 80€ on release lol).
04-21-2013, 02:36 PM #30
Originally posted by Anera View Post
to everyone who's waiting for the release now..
He didn't even say he's going to release it. However, if he's going to release it its most likely not going to be cheap Winky Winky His MW3 Recovery tool (yes only recovery) is still 25€ (was 80€ on release lol).

thats a way to much
04-21-2013, 03:58 PM #31
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by johnnyC View Post
thats a way to much

make your own MENU then ^^
04-21-2013, 04:01 PM #32
Originally posted by FM
Hey guys,

I make this post to get some feedbacks about the Project Memories. This project is still in the Version.
It consists in bringing back beautiful designed mod menus from MW2.
This new kind of menus, will allow you to give mod menus to all clients in game, just like gsc modding in previous cod.

We got the help from a lot of talented developpers, like :
iHc James, Choco, Aerosoul94, Teh1337 & Godly, Hooker, Buc-Shotz, remember these names.

This project has been started a few days ago with FM|T Enstone and we hope you will appreciate.

These are two videos to show our progress :

Enjoy Smile

Never thought Id see the day mw3 got ruined with mod menus lol anyways nice job hoping to see a unlock all option for that menu for all clients Winky Winky soon.. This gonna be a patch_mp.ff file so you can data transfer it to ofw?
Last edited by SneakyJewTheScammer ; 04-21-2013 at 04:05 PM.
04-21-2013, 04:19 PM #33
Originally posted by K
make your own MENU then ^^

i cant and i will prob pay what ever it is but 25 is a lot 4 a menu dont u tink ? i would defo buy if only 10er
04-21-2013, 04:28 PM #34
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
Never thought Id see the day mw3 got ruined with mod menus lol anyways nice job hoping to see a unlock all option for that menu for all clients Winky Winky soon.. This gonna be a patch_mp.ff file so you can data transfer it to ofw?

the games not ruin cause u need a console id to do this,not everyone has a id plus this never be a ff it could be but u couldnt data transfer it cause the ff would need the default_mp to be rsa and resign back if we could resign it back with the real tools then yes we could but im in no rush for all this and no one should be really lol

mod menu dont ruin cod,infections do:|
04-21-2013, 04:30 PM #35
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
the games not ruin cause u need a console id to do this,not everyone has a id plus this never be a ff it could be but u couldnt data transfer it cause the ff would need the default_mp to be rsa and resign back if we could resign it back with the real tools then yes we could but im in no rush for all this and no one should be really lol

mod menu dont ruin cod,infections do:|

Please for the love of god I hope they don't make it a ff file if they do mw3 will be like mw2 all over again :p
04-21-2013, 04:32 PM #36
SC58
Former Staff
Please for the love of god I hope they don't make it a ff file if they do mw3 will be like mw2 all over again :p

yes it would be cause people would be Hypocrite and put infection back when they hate them
04-21-2013, 04:33 PM #37
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]

to run a rsa patched self you have to be using cfw it will never end up like mw2 the ONLY way this is possible is via rte and lets be fair just because theres a menu on your screen it doesnt give you any more mods to do than any other tool out there free for people to download it just looks cool is all xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo