Post: [Preview]Project Good Luck V2 (With Vocal Commands !!!)
06-01-2013, 05:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey this is a short preview on my new mod menu(Project Good Luck V2) and i added a special new feature, Vocal commands ! these vocal commands will allow you to navigate through the menu and select option without using the controller (Quick navigation) and is atm BETA but i need some feedbacks on it (Should i add it or not, Elite only or all users ? ) and feedback on the mod menu UI too Smile.

Here is the preview, sorry im french so i might have a little accent and the video is shaky cuz i was recording with my phone to show that im actually using vocal commands Smile

The following 66 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

Nath, -CTAmbush-, {H} | Exception, *xActionMods*, ℳaTiCz, βounceModz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, Ansity., BadChoicesZ, BrinkerzHD, Bucko, Chip ♞, Chxii, cod5cl, ContagiousModz, CreZiiino, Devastation, EliteHackzPS3, Frost Mods, gianluca33, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, Hmoob_Mods, HolyCreepsHacks, ibombo, II Dave II, InfinityISB4CK, Insult, IntarPops, ResistTheJamsha, Jenxz, Loxy, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, MrKiller261, NGU-xNiicKzHD, oIvan, PingP0ng, Pulsar877, RevSwaG, RoCK__711, RTE Modz, Sabent, SC58, Script Kiddie, Shae, silentcobra22, SnaY, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, TheUnexpected, UGz-, Vanz, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xInfectHost, xkoeckiiej, xKtF, xRemixxHD, ZerOtObey+RM, zGooNzHaX, zSunriseModz, zZHackzZ
06-01-2013, 05:49 PM #2
Pretty good with the commands, But they would get confusing in a way :(
06-01-2013, 05:51 PM #3
Originally posted by brandon1997 View Post
Pretty good with the commands, But they would get confusing in a way :(

Confusing ? :P i might add a prefix like [VOCAL ] [Command] to activate the vocal commands so if you say "Oh my god !" then it wont activate godmode by mistake lol and i will add a list of every commands added to the menu in the tool Smile

The following user thanked Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

Chip ♞
06-01-2013, 05:55 PM #4
Originally posted by Bad
Confusing ? :P i might add a prefix like [VOCAL ] [Command] to activate the vocal commands so if you say "Oh my god !" then it wont activate godmode by mistake lol and i will add a list of every commands added to the menu in the tool Smile

Yeah it would be good, Just add a file or something with the commands in!
06-01-2013, 05:56 PM #5
Originally posted by brandon1997 View Post
Yeah it would be good, Just add a file or something with the commands in!

yup i will add a command list in a .txt and i will put a textbox in the tool to display the most-used commands Smile

vocal commands will be normally used to navigate quickly to a specific function (wiithout the need to open the menu)

but i will add a "UP" and "Down" command to scroll. (useless but i wanna add it anyways ^^)
06-01-2013, 05:56 PM #6
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Bad
hey this is a short preview on my new mod menu(Project Good Luck V2) and i added a special new feature, Vocal commands ! these vocal commands will allow you to navigate through the menu and select option without using the controller (Quick navigation) and is atm BETA but i need some feedbacks on it (Should i add it or not, Elite only or all users ? ) and feedback on the mod menu UI too Smile.

Here is the preview, sorry im french so i might have a little accent and the video is shaky cuz i was recording with my phone to show that im actually using vocal commands Smile

That is AWESOME! The vocal commands are sweet I'm sure a lot of people won't be using their controllers anymore. Winky Winky I would say add the menu with vocal commands to Elite and have the regular menu for all users.
06-01-2013, 05:58 PM #7
MTN
Banned
xbox one lobby Happy
06-01-2013, 05:58 PM #8
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
That is AWESOME! The vocal commands are sweet I'm sure a lot of people won't be using their controllers anymore. Winky Winky I would say add the menu with vocal commands to Elite and have the regular menu for all users.

Will do ^^ i might add some commands for all users too (like infinite ammo and noclip) and will keep the rest for elite Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

ibombo, Zwiik
06-01-2013, 05:59 PM #9
M0T1VAT10N
Do a barrel roll!
Fucking sick as hell keep this mad shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-01-2013, 05:59 PM #10
xKtF
In my man cave
Looks alright what I am really interested in is player menu e.t.c

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo