Post: [Preview]Project Good Luck V2 (With Vocal Commands !!!)
06-01-2013, 05:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey this is a short preview on my new mod menu(Project Good Luck V2) and i added a special new feature, Vocal commands ! these vocal commands will allow you to navigate through the menu and select option without using the controller (Quick navigation) and is atm BETA but i need some feedbacks on it (Should i add it or not, Elite only or all users ? ) and feedback on the mod menu UI too Smile.

Here is the preview, sorry im french so i might have a little accent and the video is shaky cuz i was recording with my phone to show that im actually using vocal commands Smile

The following 66 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

Nath, -CTAmbush-, {H} | Exception, *xActionMods*, ℳaTiCz, βounceModz, Alex-George-HnM, Alexon, Ansity., BadChoicesZ, BrinkerzHD, Bucko, Chip ♞, Chxii, cod5cl, ContagiousModz, CreZiiino, Devastation, EliteHackzPS3, Frost Mods, gianluca33, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, Hmoob_Mods, HolyCreepsHacks, ibombo, II Dave II, InfinityISB4CK, Insult, IntarPops, ResistTheJamsha, Jenxz, Loxy, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, milky4444, MrKiller261, NGU-xNiicKzHD, oIvan, PingP0ng, Pulsar877, RevSwaG, RoCK__711, RTE Modz, Sabent, SC58, Script Kiddie, Shae, silentcobra22, SnaY, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, TheUnexpected, UGz-, Vanz, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xInfectHost, xkoeckiiej, xKtF, xRemixxHD, ZerOtObey+RM, zGooNzHaX, zSunriseModz, zZHackzZ
06-03-2013, 06:30 PM #38
Originally posted by usab99 View Post
Really cool. You should make an activate voice command word: like "Menu God" or "Menu Actor". (Say something unique before the actual command)

Dont worry i will put a special keyword to activate a command ^^ this video was just to show that it actually works ^^
06-03-2013, 07:38 PM #39
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
o.o OMFG o_o THIS IS EPIC! awesome job kevin Sad Awesome
06-04-2013, 01:04 AM #40
Originally posted by MegaMisterxD View Post
o.o OMFG o_o THIS IS EPIC! awesome job kevin Sad Awesome

Thanks ^^
06-06-2013, 02:20 PM #41
Cant wait for the v2 to be released & will the voice thingy come with the menu??
06-06-2013, 04:41 PM #42
Originally posted by zCriPxGAMER View Post
Cant wait for the v2 to be released & will the voice thingy come with the menu??

yes it will Smile
06-09-2013, 11:11 AM #43
I think you should release two versions one with vocal commands and one with out

Good job with the menuHappy
06-09-2013, 11:05 PM #44
GodofHosting
Bounty hunter
I like the idea of voice commands. I just hope there executed correctly.
06-12-2013, 01:15 PM #45
Mischtey
Save Point
Thanks
06-12-2013, 01:50 PM #46
Those voice commands looks really neat, great work and I hope you continue them and make it even better! The style also looks really good, keep up the good work BLB!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo