Post: MW3 - Prestige , Stats , Unlock All & Some Mods All Clients
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

The following 71 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, _KraZed_, -Elmas15-, iTruceFret, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ℳaTiCz, ADAM594, Bad Luck Brian, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, Capo837, Crave., DETERMiiNED, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, Disslzit, eddine67, El_Mas_Chingon, EternalHabit, FAKA_ELITE, Felipe Guerra, GaLaXy98-q8, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gendjisan, Ali D Killer, GJx, Guzman, Hack Pack, HaTuH_, hibye3, HonuCinema, II Dave II, iPROFamily, xTc, Jeremy, KrElZo, Magic Monkey, MaJiiCz, MarioHacks, MegaMister, MerkFTW, mikkel9999, MiracleWhip, MrHackerDude1, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, GandalfsBish, panchiz, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Q8FoX, RainMaker., redbullmasta, SALEM-x, say-say123, SC58, Shisha, skillz369, TheJaRniBoi, Vanz, Vectriixx, Wattsy, x_GeRaRD-8, xCALEBx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, xRequiKz, zGooNzLobbies

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

Restrain
01-13-2013, 05:18 AM #83
Prent
Do a barrel roll!
nice job!!!
01-13-2013, 06:56 AM #84
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Knife View Post
wait wait wait i dont understand explain easier why he wont realese this
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

because its sooooooo easy to do,fuck I just said that
01-13-2013, 09:06 AM #85
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
oh yea
if its so easyexplain how to do it
its not look so much easy
01-13-2013, 05:31 PM #86
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
because it really easy to do plus this is not a mod tool so he would have to post the offset you would need to change it to soo if he did release this there would be no download link so pretty much do it your self,its pretty easy just look in to it

can you help me?

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by xTc
i learned to do it on ps3 trolololol

can you pm me on how to find the value?
01-13-2013, 07:44 PM #87
Sc58 couldnt u release a tutorial on how to do this please????
01-14-2013, 06:45 AM #88
ADAM594
[B] Bazookin' [/B]
Can you release this? I'm just an Computer Science undergraduate in college. By the time I learn to figure this out, MW3 will history.
01-14-2013, 04:22 PM #89
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
because its sooooooo easy to do,fuck I just said that

how is this easy? its a fucking prestige hack with golden guns and walking ac?

Also add me on skype if you know so much about modding xD

The following 2 users groaned at Hola for this awful post:

SC58, Oklahomo
01-17-2013, 05:21 AM #90
I understand is very easy , but for you .
there are people who just want fast hacks and actually have lives instead of sitting around finding glitches and what not . you should reconsider about releasing the tutorial .
quite pathetic that you havent .
just saying
01-18-2013, 01:49 PM #91
mw3 is done .. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo