05-11-2013, 08:21 PM #1
ZeiiKeN
Group 935
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Exemple style menu:

Hello everyone.

So here I made ​​the decision to share with you the neccessary offset to create a menu mode on modern warfare 3.

Initialization: 0x277208 : Bytes : 41 00
Text Position: 0x277150
Text Size: 0x27714c
Send Text: 0x554d84

Now you understand how it works, you will also need the coded in a tool to create the menu operation (Scrolling, SubMenu, Functions, ect ...)

You will also need the monitor buttons.

The following 26 users say thank you to ZeiiKeN for this useful post:

^TPP^, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, Chxii, codybenti, Devastation, Dr.ThieF, GJx, Harry, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ibombo, II Dave II, KCxFTW, makeabce, Mango_Knife, John, riggstq, SC58, smashedya, Taylors Bish, xD3VHΛX, xePixTvx, Fatality, ZerOtObey+RM

The following user groaned ZeiiKeN for this awful post:

Taylor
05-12-2013, 02:17 PM #11
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
ok little info has now been leaked, but please do not leak anymore i and many others dont want a mw2 remake. from this info noobs cant do jack shit, let keep it that way :y:

lol :dumb: anyways all this does is makes fps come on screen that it, u can only make a mod menu if you know how to code mod tool ect if not u cant get anywhere with this so pretty much someone is hating on a fps text on screen lol what the point of modding cod if you dont wanna ruin it didnt you all ready do that when u modded it your self? plus why it matter didnt you know a new console was coming out in like half year? mw2 remake dumbest thing i heard all day bud

no hate just making a point:y:
05-12-2013, 02:18 PM #12
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
This should have not been released, people should have to find it for themselves.

why not lol people that had elite for FM|T got an app using these offsets for nothing anyone with a brain can use that app and find the offsets its uses, shit the more the better seeing as ngu elite exclusives have been next to non exisistant just recently imo
05-12-2013, 02:20 PM #13
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
lol :dumb: anyways all this does is makes fps come on screen that it, u can only make a mod menu if you know how to code mod tool ect if not u cant get anywhere with this so pretty much someone is hating on a fps text on screen lol what the point of modding cod if you dont wanna ruin it didnt you all ready do that when u modded it your self? plus why it matter didnt you know a new console was coming out in like half year? mw2 remake dumbest thing i heard all day bud

no hate just making a point:y:

fair point, i dont use dex myself, but looking at this he has released a few offsets that will help and encourage people to make menus, also even if new consoles are coming out i still enjoy a nice game on call of duty i dont want to be joining games where people are just flying around every where, ive been there and done that.
05-12-2013, 02:27 PM #14
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
fair point, i dont use dex myself, but looking at this he has released a few offsets that will help and encourage people to make menus, also even if new consoles are coming out i still enjoy a nice game on call of duty i dont want to be joining games where people are just flying around every where, ive been there and done that.

this release doesnt have ANY impact on that what so ever as all the mods you will use with these offset are all already released and are used alot with tools on pc or debugger either way all this does is make it that bit "cooler" selecting the mod you want, you cant even give other players menu either so ye this really isnt that much of a big problem....
05-12-2013, 02:32 PM #15
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
this release doesnt have ANY impact on that what so ever as all the mods you will use with these offset are all already released and are used alot with tools on pc or debugger either way all this does is make it that bit "cooler" selecting the mod you want, you cant even give other players menu either so ye this really isnt that much of a big problem....

ile tell u now if a mod menu gets released even with the same mods that are already released, it will simply fuck up call of duty.... why you may ask? people, mainly younger people dont see the attraction of one or two individual mods therefore they dont really use, if they see a menu full of mods that looks good, boom they download there friends download, you get scrubs getting other people menus and putting there names on menus, i will tell you now it will be a complete night mare.

also just to state, i never said it would be a problem from this release, i said keep at this release and dont release any more info, noobs cant do jack shit with this information given - (pretty much what i quoted)
Last edited by nay1995 ; 05-12-2013 at 02:36 PM.
05-12-2013, 02:44 PM #16
SC58
Former Staff
ile tell u now if a mod menu gets released even with the same mods that are already released, it will simply fuck up call of duty.... why you may ask? people, mainly younger people dont see the attraction of one or two individual mods therefore they dont really use, if they see a menu full of mods that looks good, boom they download there friends download, you get scrubs getting other people menus and putting there names on menus, i will tell you now it will be a complete night mare.

also just to state, i never said it would be a problem from this release, i said keep at this release and dont release any more info, noobs cant do jack shit with this information given - (pretty much what i quoted)

yea real time editting cause do way for things then gsc/cfg or anything in ff can do but where not that far into it still along was to go before anyone will get to that where they can fck the game but it want be a mw2 reason mw2 was fkc cause anyone could jb there ps3 at the time and host it that why is was so mess up plus u could data transfer it cod is fun but it want be bad if it get release cause ppl need console id to do this soo let say u could datta transfer this and 1000 ppl had it well u cant cause most ppl dont have console id so it make it where only 500 ppl can host this not really a big fck up to the game but keep in mind rte can do everything gsc can plus more if u know what your doing :p
05-12-2013, 02:46 PM #17
xKtF
In my man cave

Lol its already mod menus out.Just cost a lot.I have one.Not many people have them.
05-12-2013, 02:48 PM #18
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
Lol its already mod menus out.Just cost a lot.I have one.Not many people have them.

i know yeah, but making people pay puts quite alot of therefore theres not many menus out there as you said.
05-12-2013, 02:50 PM #19
xKtF
In my man cave
i know yeah, but making people pay puts quite alot of therefore theres not many menus out there as you said.

Well I know a few people who plan to release menus soon.Even though I doubt it will fuck it up.Because for one you need to be on dex,Secondly you need to be unbanned.Which many people are banned already so LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo