05-11-2013, 08:21 PM #1
ZeiiKeN
Group 935
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Exemple style menu:

Hello everyone.

So here I made ​​the decision to share with you the neccessary offset to create a menu mode on modern warfare 3.

Initialization: 0x277208 : Bytes : 41 00
Text Position: 0x277150
Text Size: 0x27714c
Send Text: 0x554d84

Now you understand how it works, you will also need the coded in a tool to create the menu operation (Scrolling, SubMenu, Functions, ect ...)

You will also need the monitor buttons.

The following 26 users say thank you to ZeiiKeN for this useful post:

^TPP^, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, Chxii, codybenti, Devastation, Dr.ThieF, GJx, Harry, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ibombo, II Dave II, KCxFTW, makeabce, Mango_Knife, John, riggstq, SC58, smashedya, Taylors Bish, xD3VHΛX, xePixTvx, Fatality, ZerOtObey+RM

The following user groaned ZeiiKeN for this awful post:

Taylor
05-12-2013, 02:52 PM #20
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
Well I know a few people who plan to release menus soon.Even though I doubt it will fuck it up.Because for one you need to be on dex,Secondly you need to be unbanned.Which many people are banned already so LOL

i dunno, i wouldnt bank on it.
Last edited by nay1995 ; 05-12-2013 at 02:56 PM.
05-24-2013, 05:09 PM #21
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
This should have not been released, people should have to find it for themselves.

I Dont think like that
people dont need to keep things for there self
05-24-2013, 09:21 PM #22
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Knife View Post
I Dont think like that
people dont need to keep things for there self

Yes they do.
05-25-2013, 09:35 AM #23
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Yes they do.

Why are you think like that?
05-25-2013, 12:00 PM #24
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Why are you think like that?

Because if you do the work to find things out, it should stay to just you. If people didn't do anything to find something out, it's called spoonfeeding.
05-25-2013, 12:54 PM #25
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Because if you do the work to find things out, it should stay to just you. If people didn't do anything to find something out, it's called spoonfeeding.

so nobody ever helped you? you just instantly knew what you was doing? fact is everyone has to start somewhere and whether you admit to being a noob once upon a time is irrelevant you would have 100% asked for help along the way
05-25-2013, 02:10 PM #26
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
so nobody ever helped you? you just instantly knew what you was doing? fact is everyone has to start somewhere and whether you admit to being a noob once upon a time is irrelevant you would have 100% asked for help along the way

I asked for help, but this isn't help. THis is spoonfeeding information and just handing it over.
05-25-2013, 02:16 PM #27
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
I asked for help, but this isn't help. THis is spoonfeeding information and just handing it over.

well tbh im unsure when you last looked at debugger but hints wouldnt exactly work LOL, to help someone when rte'ing you just give the offset as by trying to describe a load of hex bytes would take you forever xD either way asking for help/or location is the same thing your just naming it differently as you wouldnt like to appear as one of these people asking to be "spoon fed" sorry to be a dick but i see you on majority of release threads telling people they shouldnt release blah blah if its work you YOURSELF has found not choco or tustin then fair enough otherwise keep your groans and opinions to yourself as im pretty sure majority of ngu knows that you would like everything kept under wraps forever more by now...

NOTE: just had a thought your perfect for FM|T why not go and join theyre forum instead of telling what little people there are left that are happy to help for free to bugger off, funny thing is that when ever choco makes a release there u are like woooo whooo choco you are king i <3 u hahah why is it any different when someone else does it?
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-25-2013 at 02:19 PM.
05-25-2013, 02:32 PM #28
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
Keeping things to yourself is pretty pointless imo since they pretty much always end up getting leaked or released by someone else taking what could have been your credit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo