Post: [NEW]Unlock all camos, prestige 20th and level 80 on CEX ! [EBOOT]
06-17-2013, 06:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys me and BadChoicesZ have been working on something recently and we are now releasing this eboot that unlocks every camos for every guns (including elite camos !!) and it sets you to prestige 20th and level 80 ! Smile

UPDATE: There is now an eboot for 20th and for 21th Happy ! <3 and 4.30cfw

This is for CEX users so now you can mod your stats with an eboot for CEX !!!

We are of course working on something else atm for CEX users so stay tuned Smile

VIDEO:

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

4.30cfw: You must login or register to view this content.

INSTRUCTIONS
Download the .rar and extract the .bin (depend on wich CFW you are 421 + or 355), then rename the .bin to EBOOT.BIN
Then just transfer the EBOOT.BIN to your mw3 folder on your ps3, start a game, press X or any buttons, when the text will show up on your screen, back out and you are prestige 20th with unlock all on CEX Smile no RTE required !

Warning:This might get you banned, i am not responsible for any bans !

CREDITS
-Bad Luck Brian
-BadChoicesZ
-Aerosoul94 (for teaching ppc<3)
-Choco (for some ppc stuff <3)

Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 06-19-2013 at 02:37 PM.

The following 59 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

:HIGH:, ⓙω мσ∂z, |RichModder|, Ansity., AsianModds, BadChoicesZ, BigGucciSosa300, deneo24, Chip ♞, Chxii, DANNY G, DiiMoON_YouTube, DonGiuliiano, DylanOc1, EliteHackzPS3, GodofHosting, Hacker41822, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, HellGuy, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, Insult, Invose, Loxy, M6no5, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, MP5-MAD90, MRHackzFTW, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, oIvan, PingP0ng, Ps3TheOnE, RTE Modz, SC58, Dacoco, Slice, SnaY, swerve420, TheMrGeekyMoDz, tomevale99, TreyarchTragedy, UncleRichardJr, xD3VHΛX, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, xkoeckiiej, xPreeks, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxTROYwxX, yellaboi, Zack., zZHackzZ
06-17-2013, 06:35 AM #11
Originally posted by Represented View Post
ok thanks for the fast reply i can care less about data transfer cause i got my dex online but umm you know how you made your menu? can you guys make a rtm/rte tool to where i can pick a client to get unlock all, every tool i use only have mods no way of stats to different clients which would be the best breakthrough

Stats for other clients aren't released yet and idk how to mod the stats of the other clients so for now its impossible for me to do it
06-17-2013, 06:38 AM #12
Originally posted by Bad
Stats for other clients aren't released yet and idk how to mod the stats of the other clients so for now its impossible for me to do it

i see.. what im seeing it as is like how people make it to where you can give god mode/menu access etc? they can replace the god mode code with the unlock all so it goes to that client instead of it giving menu access etc.

just an idea great release here though ill be using this and the fast hacker for recoveries i do ! keep it up
06-17-2013, 06:42 AM #13
O-H
Bounty hunter
i see.. what im seeing it as is like how people make it to where you can give god mode/menu access etc? they can replace the god mode code with the unlock all so it goes to that client instead of it giving menu access etc.

just an idea great release here though ill be using this and the fast hacker for recoveries i do ! keep it up

It's not that easy...

The following user thanked O-H for this useful post:

BLiNDzZ
06-17-2013, 06:44 AM #14
Originally posted by H View Post
It's not that easy...

yeah i figure right now its not but maybe someone will find a way hopefully
06-17-2013, 06:45 AM #15
Zwiik
I defeated!

You don't really seem to know too much about how RTE works. It's not a simple switch of the code aha. How godmode and unlocks work are two completely different things, located at completely different offsets. The way that iMCSx has all client unlocks on mw2 is done by sending server commands to individual clients, which I don't think is possible on mw3
06-17-2013, 06:46 AM #16
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!

only aerosoul94 knows how to do All client stats n shit atm... IMCSX knows aswell but thinks its patched xD

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Zwiik View Post
You don't really seem to know too much about how RTE works. It's not a simple switch of the code aha. How godmode and unlocks work are two completely different things, located at completely different offsets. The way that iMCSx has all client unlocks on mw2 is done by sending server commands to individual clients, which I don't think is possible on mw3

you can send Sv_gamesendserver command to individual clients with mw3, but I don't think u can set stats using it, I think sv_AddServerCommand comes into it ...

The following user thanked BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

Zwiik
06-17-2013, 06:51 AM #17
Zwiik
I defeated!
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
only aerosoul94 knows how to do All client stats n shit atm... IMCSX knows aswell but thinks its patched xD

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

you can send Sv_gamesendserver command to individual clients with mw3, but I don't think u can set stats using it, I think sv_AddServerCommand comes into it ...

Sorry, that's what I meant, but I really didn't make that clear enough
06-17-2013, 06:57 AM #18
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post

thanks for the info man, ill be staying tuned to all your guys work. great luck on the stats eboot builder tool
06-17-2013, 07:02 AM #19
SC58
Former Staff
i like how you did this coding look nice :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo