Post: [NEW]Unlock all camos, prestige 20th and level 80 on CEX ! [EBOOT]
06-17-2013, 06:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys me and BadChoicesZ have been working on something recently and we are now releasing this eboot that unlocks every camos for every guns (including elite camos !!) and it sets you to prestige 20th and level 80 ! Smile

UPDATE: There is now an eboot for 20th and for 21th Happy ! <3 and 4.30cfw

This is for CEX users so now you can mod your stats with an eboot for CEX !!!

We are of course working on something else atm for CEX users so stay tuned Smile

VIDEO:

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

4.30cfw: You must login or register to view this content.

INSTRUCTIONS
Download the .rar and extract the .bin (depend on wich CFW you are 421 + or 355), then rename the .bin to EBOOT.BIN
Then just transfer the EBOOT.BIN to your mw3 folder on your ps3, start a game, press X or any buttons, when the text will show up on your screen, back out and you are prestige 20th with unlock all on CEX Smile no RTE required !

Warning:This might get you banned, i am not responsible for any bans !

CREDITS
-Bad Luck Brian
-BadChoicesZ
-Aerosoul94 (for teaching ppc<3)
-Choco (for some ppc stuff <3)

Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 06-19-2013 at 02:37 PM.

The following 59 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

:HIGH:, ⓙω мσ∂z, |RichModder|, Ansity., AsianModds, BadChoicesZ, BigGucciSosa300, deneo24, Chip ♞, Chxii, DANNY G, DiiMoON_YouTube, DonGiuliiano, DylanOc1, EliteHackzPS3, GodofHosting, Hacker41822, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, HellGuy, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, Insult, Invose, Loxy, M6no5, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, MP5-MAD90, MRHackzFTW, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, oIvan, PingP0ng, Ps3TheOnE, RTE Modz, SC58, Dacoco, Slice, SnaY, swerve420, TheMrGeekyMoDz, tomevale99, TreyarchTragedy, UncleRichardJr, xD3VHΛX, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, xkoeckiiej, xPreeks, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxTROYwxX, yellaboi, Zack., zZHackzZ
06-19-2013, 04:04 AM #65
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by Bad
I only used notepad for this :troll:

half true xD... u also used Skype xD cause notepad wasn't good enuf :P
06-19-2013, 04:13 AM #66
That would be Amazing! Happy
06-19-2013, 04:14 AM #67
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bad
I only used notepad for this :troll:

it is possible if you know alien coding but good luck with that how ever u learn to do it :p U sir are 1337
06-19-2013, 04:31 AM #68
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
half true xD... u also used Skype xD cause notepad wasn't good enuf :P

Make me a logo :fa:
06-19-2013, 07:13 AM #69
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by romolo View Post
Can you upload eboot for 4.30 rogero ?? tnks

You must login or register to view this content.
Badluckbrian will Add it again to post tomorrow he just went to sleep, ill also Just make the 21st prestige eboot n add that Smile

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
will they work on rebug 4.30 now?

I Updated to 4.30 CFW sorry bout wait xD BLB was busy n I found time today

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by grizzlybear3d View Post
hello ,

why does this not work for me ? im on 4.40 spoofed to 4.41 ,

or is it only for 4.20 0r 3.55 ?

greetings

this should fix that Smile

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by xPavee View Post
Attachent must be working :// But Fucking Nice Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u made a new Eboot tell me <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

added Smile

The following user thanked BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

Beats
06-19-2013, 11:26 AM #70
Beats
Platinum Seller
You must login or register to view this content.
Badluckbrian will Add it again to post tomorrow he just went to sleep, ill also Just make the 21st prestige eboot n add that Smile

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I Updated to 4.30 CFW sorry bout wait xD BLB was busy n I found time today

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

this should fix that Smile

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

added Smile

thanks man, are use working on 1 with legit stats/ days played?

if yes that will be good I wont have to got on dex to do stats myself :P
06-19-2013, 12:22 PM #71
swerve420
i love my gunz
Hmm i was sure mw3 modded eboots donot lead to ban xD but somethin to be mindful of so ty

yeah my bad i think it was all the free dlc i got that day i have been usen the eboot on new account and not band im sorry

The following user thanked swerve420 for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
06-19-2013, 12:39 PM #72
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
thanks man, are use working on 1 with legit stats/ days played?

if yes that will be good I wont have to got on dex to do stats myself :P

Theres a lot of things we have planned, but due to time constraints and time differences I dunno what stuff we will release first... we can make pretty much a cex eboot with anything you can do on DEX, however We do have a limit of space in eboot modding, which makes it harder as we have to overwrite exisiting shit, so it either has to be useless or not needed for wateva type of eboot we make, but there is nothing stopping us making a stat eboot too / unlock all eboot... however like BLbrian said b4 I think for a file like that we should just make a Eboot builder so u can set your own stats as not every1 wants the same stats xD.... on another note... DEX is worth going to tho Smile so don't let the wait for eboot builder or something hold u back from switching to dex :P

The following user thanked BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

Beats
06-19-2013, 12:53 PM #73
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
unloack all dont work prestige do but gold guns dont

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo